Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,390 members, 7,800,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Sango Is Alive! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sango Is Alive! (1739 Views)

President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour / Sango, The god Of Lightening, Can't Produce 1KW Of Electricity - Fashola Says / Buhari's Certificate Saga: His Principal Is Alive & Well - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sango Is Alive! by KingSango(m): 4:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
Man must not live by bread alone but by the word of the Creator that is carried by Esu-Oro throughout creation. I give praise to the trickster deities of Africa no matter the tribe or kingdom, blessed are those who understand what Ashe means, the sacred power of the Creator, who is conscious, and everywhere at all times. Praise to the life force that dwells in all men. Ase.

Sango is alive despite the bad attack virus that destroyed my laptop while online which has prevented me from posting daily as I normally do. I am angry about that and all the injustices done to me because of what I can be, who I am and what I am not. I am angry at the envious traitors who oppose my esteem legacy. Yet as Ejiogbe I forgive, the baba of Sango is Obalata the loving spirit of the Creator, the pure and holy one who forgives all transgressions. But nonetheless justice will be done. I do not follow the Bible or the Quran or any other traditions. I am a follower of Ifa and Dahomey faith. Like the great Baba, Alase His Majesty Oba Adefunmi I, may he rest in perfect peace, I adhere only to Africa traditions of the Orishas. I hold respect and honor for all the Egun who sit at the holy court of the Creator. Without such faith I would not be alive! To be in the West and be strong and full of fire I wouldn't last without Esu-Ina being my constant companion and keeping me safe in my travels. Without the Awo who assisted me and stayed true to the faith of Ifa I couldn't have given you the messages I have given you. So praise Orunmila, Alaafin of the cosmos, Wisdom of the Creator, in his path of IFA, sacred wisdom of all of Africa. Ase.

Africans must return to their traditions and stop mingling with the foreign concepts of others who are invaders. Oduduwa the ancient King of Ile Ife, existed also in Ancient Kemet. Yet Oduduwa withdrew his people because the others kept adopting the strange ways and concepts of foreigners. Concepts that were contradictory to the light, that were not of African origin. The belief in Monotheism, the neglect of the Orishas. Disrespect of the Ancestors by tearing down our stone statues of them; under the guise they were graven images, destroying and mutilating our works of art and sculptures which took centuries to build. Strange sexual practices and perversions introduced into our society. Enslavement of others as a means for the greedy to get rich and dominate through tyranny. The introduction of Babylonian witchcraft into our sacred Kemetic traditions. Our blessed Egun Oduduwa had enough of the treachery of the other Kemetic tribesman who refused to stop co-mingling with foreigners, so he lead his people back to their ancient homeland of Ile Ife and rebuilt its glory. The glory of West Africa, Oyo, Nupe, Dahomey, Nok, Akan, Ashanti, and many others who built. Oduduwa wasn't the only chief who tired of the treachery and withdrew from Kemet. Yet Oduduwa's great and bold expansion was the reason for the two stories of Obatala and Oduduwa both credited with creation of Ile Ife and being Obas of mankind. The Holy City of Ile Ife is the exact spot and birthplace of mankind. Yes, Nigeria, the giant of Africa is the home of all human beings on Earth. West Africa is the richest place on Earth and has the richest culture in all of Africa. West Africa despite her turmoil in this day is the future global giant who's civilization will once again spread throughout the world as it once did in the fertile crescent aka Nile Valley Civilization. This is not to the neglect of East Africa, where lies the great Kabaka, Queen Mother, and all the lands and tribes that were once great shall be again. Africa diaspora will share also in that returned glory. A new age of human beings is upon us. We must build. We must return to tradition. We will succeed without any doubt as the cosmic energies are on our side. Ase.

Love,

Sango.

1 Like

Re: Sango Is Alive! by isalegan2: 5:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
I'm going to like this thread. Very curious about Sango.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCv03EolhMQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw-tHBLMr4U
Re: Sango Is Alive! by OnyeEgo1(m): 7:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
Keeping living in d dark ages while using devices of the modern ages...

When ur yeye deity go leave na den ur eyes go clear fiam!

1 Like

Re: Sango Is Alive! by birdman(m): 4:02am On Apr 16, 2015
isalegan2:
I'm going to like this thread. Very curious about Sango.

pouring gasoline on fire since 1960 cheesy
Re: Sango Is Alive! by isalegan2: 3:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
birdman:

pouring gasoline on fire since 1960 cheesy

shocked shocked wink grin

Guilty as charged. embarassed Nevetheless, I am truly a Sango . . .'student,' for lack of a better word. tongue

Shey, make I read the full opening post ni? Summarize for me, Omoluabi ti gbogbo wa. cheesy

PS: Birdy, no fall my hand o. I read op again to make sure I didnt miss anything. Nothing wrong with what the OP said. I concur.
Re: Sango Is Alive! by KingSango(m): 2:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
OnyeEgo1:

Everyone lives in the spirit world my friend. Anytime you pray you are praying to a spirit. This act will never change no matter how sophisticated technology becomes, but its not technology that is the adversary to spirit here but your own lack of faith. When planes are experiencing flight failures and one of the engines goes out, what do people do? They pray. When people have done everything they could to find a job or obtain money to feed their family and their family is still hungry, what do they do? They pray. When leaders are facing war and troubled conditions upon their nations what do they do? They pray. Yes President Obama prays. President Jonathan prays. Many leaders lead their nations in prayer. Einstein who is considered a super genius amongst scientists said, "God does not play dice with the universe". He admits the existence of a supreme divine force behind the all the physical laws which make up our universe. The universe itself shows an intelligent order which governs its varied geometric shapes. The many forces which are active in the universe, both malevolent and benevolent, are held within perfect balance so that death does not wipe out the existence of life, that darkness which brings coldness and death doesn't override the light which brings warmth and life. So in essence my friend, your insistence upon a world without divine intervention doesn't exist, can not be real and thus has here been proven in this passage to be false.

Love,

Sango.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sango Is Alive! by isalegan2: 3:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
I rep Oba K'o So!

OP, did you watch the videos? There's not enough authentic videos online - at least, not since the last time I checked.

Is it correct that Sango devotees wear mostly white, with just a hint of red?

Thanks for the post. I followed you weeks ago mmediately due to your moniker. I knew there was a chance of learning more about Sango, and Ifa in general.

Ku'se! cool
Re: Sango Is Alive! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess HIS KINGSHIP AND LORDSHIP,AT THE MENTION OF THE NAME,JE.SUS.
Re: Sango Is Alive! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
isalegan2:
I rep Oba K'o So!

OP, did you watch the videos? There's not enough authentic videos online - at least, not since the last time I checked.

Is it correct that Sango devotees wear mostly white, with just a hint of red?

Thanks for the post. I followed you weeks ago mmediately due to your moniker. I knew there was a chance of learning more about Sango, and Ifa in general.

Ku'se! cool

Most Yoruba deity devotees can wear white but each have their specific colours expected to be worn daily or during festivals or rituals.

For Sango, it is red clothes, compulsorily braided hair and cowries.

Got these photos from a bae's page cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sango Is Alive! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
More photos.

2 Likes

Re: Sango Is Alive! by macof(m): 9:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
OnyeEgo1:

technology has roots in the ancient knowledge. Think Ogun
But then I don't expect you to think at all, cus your brain is fried

3 Likes

Re: Sango Is Alive! by KingSango(m): 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
It is very unusual but seems to be common place today Africans who denounce spirituality in favor technology. This duality that is wrestling the minds and spirits of Africans away from their Ancestor's traditions is a result of mingling with foreigner's concepts and belief systems. Africans who refer to traditional African beliefs as backwards because of the worship of various deities. Yet within their new found faiths these Africans have no dispute with the many prophets, saints, angels, demons, devils and Satans that make up various entities in foreign faiths and practices. At best it is hypocrisy but worst it is pride and ignorance. Spirituality does not have to be opposed or adversarial to technology, this is why traditional Africa recognizes the existence of the deity Ogun, who is the Baba of technology. Those human beings who work with their hands to build things, make repair and invent things are honored by Ogun worship. Ogun caste are considered hardworking as these human beings are usually working very hard in the occupation of technology, such iron work, shop work, creating tools, repairing machinery, etc. No one counts the many hours that those who work with their hands spend laboring over contraptions to make the lives of those who depend upon their inventions/tools beneficial to the society. Yet traditional Africa recognized such sacrifices by honoring the spirit of Ogun as descending from the Creator. Blacksmiths and/or metal workers are a recognized trade and important economical caste within the kingdom. What is often forgotten in the worship of the Orishas is that each Orisha represented an important economic caste or guild which provided a way of making a living for every person in the kingdom within their perspective caste/guild. Such as blacksmiths traded their work for food and meat as they spent much of their time in their shops working with metal and tools and didn't have time for farming. Tools are needed by farmers, weapons by hunters and drums by drummers who performed at festivals all made by the Ogun caste/guild. The Ogun or technology caste provided the making, repairing and maintenance of tools needed by various other caste. For instance, Sango's double axe, used by Oyo soldiers for policing, justice and war, was more than likely made by an Ogun worker. The weaving machine used by Oshun clothing makers were made and repaired by Ogun workers probably in exchange for what Oshun caste had to offer or cowrie shells. In essence, traditional Africa incorporated and integrated everything they did with the divine and the bizarre hostile separation of spirituality and technology is of foreign origin. In conclusion, a return to tradition would not only help Africans relate better to one another but also help them create a more self contained economy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sango Is Alive! by isalegan2: 4:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
9jacrip:

Most Yoruba deity devotees can wear white but each have their specific colours expected to be worn daily or during festivals or rituals.

For Sango, it is red clothes, compulsorily braided hair and cowries.

Got these photos from a bae's page cheesy

Neat! Thanks.

(I would remove the 1st pic of the children though.)
Re: Sango Is Alive! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
isalegan2:

Neat! Thanks.

(I would remove the 1st pic of the children though.)

Remove? Why is that my oga?
Re: Sango Is Alive! by isalegan2: 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
9jacrip:

Remove? Why is that my oga?

If the pic was pulled from their social web page, I don't see a tacit approval or consent to post it anywhere else. Especially ending up on a questionable site like Nairaland. Furthermore, children cannot give consent to such. And the oldest appears to be under 21. (So, that is even moot. ) Naija is a place with a lot of colonization-fueled ignorance and religious intolerance. Don't people get killed 'cos someone decides they're "cultists"? Children can't even practice or fulfill the obligations of their religions without ridicule and rancour. Look at ALUU. Look at what Fashola, and regrettably the Attorney General, supported in Lagos. . . to prevent adolescent girls in school from covering their heads if they so choose. Such can't even happen in public schools in an anti-Muslim country like USA. (i don't want to get off-track, but I am kind of a stickler for individual liberties.)

So, that is why I didn't want the children's picture at a Sango event on NL. If you don't feel it will subject them to public ridicule, then fine. Still enjoying your posts, homes! cheesy
Re: Sango Is Alive! by Ilekeh(f): 5:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
If Jesus is alive, then so are my forefathers' Gods.

smiley
Re: Sango Is Alive! by KingSango(m): 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
And of course, The Living Sango here: http://www.alaafin-oyo.org/main/

Much love for the Alaafin. Ayi awo kabeyesi, Sango! Love, Sango.
Re: Sango Is Alive! by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 21, 2015
isalegan2:

If the pic was pulled from their social web page, I don't see a tacit approval or consent to post it anywhere else. Especially ending up on a questionable site like Nairaland. Furthermore, children cannot give consent to such. And the oldest appears to be under 21. (So, that is even moot. ) Naija is a place with a lot of colonization-fueled ignorance and religious intolerance. Don't people get killed 'cos someone decides they're "cultists"? Children can't even practice or fulfill the obligations of their religions without ridicule and rancour. Look at ALUU. Look at what Fashola, and regrettably the Attorney General, supported in Lagos. . . to prevent adolescent girls in school from covering their heads if they so choose. Such can't even happen in public schools in an anti-Muslim country like USA. (i don't want to get off-track, but I am kind of a stickler for individual liberties.)

So, that is why I didn't want the children's picture at a Sango event on NL. If you don't feel it will subject them to public ridicule, then fine. Still enjoying your posts, homes! cheesy

I get your point.
Yes, I got them off the facebook page of a buddy but well, I could take the picture down.
Re: Sango Is Alive! by KingSango(m): 2:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
It would be shameful for someone to target anyone especially a child for practicing their beliefs. But that's the dark evil world that the Luciferians have created one in which chaos reigns. The U.S has been a country devoted to Luciferian ideas of rule by chaos. The U.S has targeted every aspect of the human being. The U.S has targeted children and the elderly, targeting people based upon age discrimination. They also targeted race, as we know the U.S held slaves, still holds many people captive in prisons via court sanctioned forced labor, and many Native Americans killed and driven from their ancestral lands, also Asian immigrants coming to the U.S were singled out for human rights abuses; concentration camps and forced cheap labor. Also the U.S has discriminated even against various ethnicities of Europeans, Irish, Polish, Scottish and other poor Whites. Many women including African slaves and indebted Whites, were raped, abused and made inferior by law. Children were targeted and still are for sexual abuse in the U.S, especially Hollywood, California and the entertainment industry. People have been hated and are targeted here for their Nationality, Black Cubans, Haitians, Nigerians and lots of nations the U.S considered undesirables. People are often targeted in the U.S for their complexion, if you are too dark you get abused, if you are too light you might pass for White but if not then you will suffer abuse from those darker who see you as a threat. Its safe to say without a doubt ignorance and pride motivates these abuses which are edged on by Luciferian concepts of rule by chaos while mocking a world of light.

Sango is a peaceful religion though and Sango is about Olodumare's justice and His spirit of fairplay and Divine administration. The misunderstanding is more about power grabbing Luciferians who through their Christian and Islamic religions have demonized African deities and concepts of Divine reverence. One day Sango will destroy these evil witches who turn our world upside down for spite and darkness.

(1) (Reply)

Remove Me And Watch The Party Go Up In Flames..adamu Muazu / Sanusi's Latest Lie. / The Real Story Of How Abacha Died:personal Dr Speaks Out After Years Of Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.