Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,671 members, 7,801,935 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Ready Made Blogs For Sell In Almost All Niches. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ready Made Blogs For Sell In Almost All Niches. (7162 Views)

5 Hot Niches Nigerian Bloggers Underrate -Techinfo / 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ready Made Blogs For Sell In Almost All Niches. by jblessed(m): 6:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hello My fellow Nairalanders,
I bring to you a nice way to earn money online with my premade adsense, amazon and clickbank ready blog/websites. Do you need a blog/websites in these niches: health & fitness, internet & business, entertainment, technology, society etc. Tell me what you want and i have them all. With 10k you can have any blog you desire. I have demos to show to you. You will need a webhost and a domain. Add me on bbm 2BD6260B or call 08124505458

Contents has been created for you
Graphics all done for you
Blog and HTML themes has been created for you
All the important plugins are already pre-installed so you do not need to spend hours installing plugins.
Plus 20+ plr articles.

You only have to upload the themes, graphics, and content and voila!!! Your niche blog is ready to earn you adsense and affiliate cash or you can flip it for quick profits. What are you waiting for. Get yours now!!! and start earning online Today! Add me on bbm 2BD6260B or call 08124505458

a bonus is included: The best way to generate traffic and sales from facebook. Hot stuff, you sure need this to succeed.

Re: Ready Made Blogs For Sell In Almost All Niches. by jblessed(m): 9:54am On May 13, 2015
Still available... add me on bbm and WhatsApp. Site/blog can be monetize with cpa, ppd and ppi. Blogs/website are adsense ready and content filled. Don't miss out on these DONE FOR YOU Online Business. 40% off this month. CALL ME: 08124505458 or ADD ME BBM 2BD6260B
Re: Ready Made Blogs For Sell In Almost All Niches. by geniusng(m): 10:52am On May 13, 2015
I want to buy 5, any discount? Contact me

Is it on WordPress Platform?
Re: Ready Made Blogs For Sell In Almost All Niches. by jblessed(m): 11:46am On May 13, 2015
I just PM you.. there's a discount, yes it's on WordPress..
Re: Ready Made Blogs For Sell In Almost All Niches. by nansng: 11:49am On May 13, 2015
Can you show some of the works you have done for us to be sure you are genuine.
Re: Ready Made Blogs For Sell In Almost All Niches. by jblessed(m): 12:23pm On May 13, 2015
nansng:
Can you show some of the works you have done for us to be sure you are genuine.

There are samples of my work in my first post..pm and I will send you live demos.
Re: Ready Made Blogs For Sell In Almost All Niches. by Revolva(m): 1:00pm On May 13, 2015
grin grin umm ready made blogs...wow.great how much
Re: Ready Made Blogs For Sell In Almost All Niches. by jblessed(m): 1:09pm On May 13, 2015
Revolva:
grin grin umm ready made blogs...wow.great how much
10k, but this month I'm selling for 6k that's 40% off. What niche do you want? Add me on WhatsApp.
Re: Ready Made Blogs For Sell In Almost All Niches. by Revolva(m): 3:45pm On May 13, 2015
jblessed:

10k, but this month I'm selling for 6k that's 40% off. What niche do you want? Add me on WhatsApp.

Bro my blogs are on my signature...I for like buy but how many blogs I wan handle? na
Re: Ready Made Blogs For Sell In Almost All Niches. by jblessed(m): 4:48pm On May 13, 2015
Revolva:

Bro my blogs are on my signature...I for like buy but how many blogs I wan handle? na

Lol.. you can have 100 blogs bro.. thats multiple stream of income.

1 Like

Re: Ready Made Blogs For Sell In Almost All Niches. by jblessed(m): 4:41pm On May 14, 2015
Contact for your unique ready made blog/website. 40% discount this month.. Hurry before that niche you desire gets snatched...
Re: Ready Made Blogs For Sell In Almost All Niches. by kombo(m): 5:09pm On May 14, 2015
Hw many blogs do you have sir?

jblessed:

Lol.. you can have 100 blogs bro.. thats multiple stream of income.
Re: Ready Made Blogs For Sell In Almost All Niches. by Arnoldo(m): 8:45pm On May 14, 2015
jblessed:
Still available... add me on bbm and WhatsApp. Site/blog can be monetize with cpa, ppd and ppi. Blogs/website are adsense ready and content filled. Don't miss out on these DONE FOR YOU Online Business. 40% off this month. CALL ME: 08124505458 or ADD ME BBM: 2BC9E91B
i need an adsense acct can u help me wit one
Re: Ready Made Blogs For Sell In Almost All Niches. by jblessed(m): 9:19pm On May 14, 2015
kombo:
Hw many blogs do you have sir?

Sir, I have many blogs for sell, what niche do you want? so I can send you a live demo.. I have some samples in my first post.. you can contact me via WhatsApp, bbm or call..
Re: Ready Made Blogs For Sell In Almost All Niches. by jblessed(m): 6:47am On May 15, 2015
Arnoldo:
i need an adsense acct can u help me wit one

I'm sorry sir, I don't sell adsense account, you should apply for one..
Re: Ready Made Blogs For Sell In Almost All Niches. by jblessed(m): 10:13am On May 15, 2015
Thank you for your inquires, please I don't sell adsense account, my blogs/website are adsense ready: you can apply for adsense with it and you will be approved. If you have an adsense account you can put your affiliate id and adsense code to earn through adsense.

Free installation/40% off for you this month.
Re: Ready Made Blogs For Sell In Almost All Niches. by Arnoldo(m): 7:42pm On May 15, 2015
How much do u sell your blogs
Re: Ready Made Blogs For Sell In Almost All Niches. by jblessed(m): 3:12pm On May 16, 2015
Arnoldo:
How much do u sell your blogs

6k Sir, What niche do you want?
Re: Ready Made Blogs For Sell In Almost All Niches. by jblessed(m): 12:01pm On May 18, 2015
Yippie!! Some niches have been sold out.. if you know the value of owing an online business, You won't hesitate to own one..

Buy a ready made niche site/blog today.

Site/blog can be used to earn through adsense, Amazon and other affiliate programs.

You can also flip on sedo or flippa for quick cash. Call, WhatsApp or bbm me.

40% off this month. Don't let some else own that niche you desire.
Re: Ready Made Blogs For Sell In Almost All Niches. by kombo(m): 12:03pm On May 18, 2015
You dont design these themes, do you?

jblessed:
Yippie!! Some niches have been sold out.. if you know the value of owing an online business, You won't hesitate to own one..

Buy a ready made niche site/blog today.

Site/blog can be used to earn through adsense, Amazon and other affiliate programs.

You can also flip on sedo or flippa for quick cash. Call, WhatsApp or bbm me.

40% off this month. Don't let some else own that niche you desire.
Re: Ready Made Blogs For Sell In Almost All Niches. by jblessed(m): 1:37pm On May 18, 2015
kombo:
You dont design these themes, do you?

No Sir, YOU design it.
Re: Ready Made Blogs For Sell In Almost All Niches. by jblessed(m): 12:41pm On May 21, 2015
Still available, Don't procrastinate, get yours today.. I can't guarantee you will get your desired niche tomorrow. Call,WhatsApp or bbm.
Re: Ready Made Blogs For Sell In Almost All Niches. by jblessed(m): 1:32pm On May 22, 2015
Someone contacted me yesterday that he bought a ready made blog for 17,500 in the real estate niche. Some sell for more, but I'm giving this out for a mere 6k.. Soon price will go up. Take advantage of this low price now!!
Re: Ready Made Blogs For Sell In Almost All Niches. by jblessed(m): 1:41pm On May 25, 2015
40% off for the next 6 days... take advantage of this low priced unique business. ..
Re: Ready Made Blogs For Sell In Almost All Niches. by smajatt(m): 7:51pm On May 25, 2015
hello sir. i am very interested,infact i have been longing for this,but i don't have any formal knowledge of blogging or site ownership. please do i get a little walkthrough after purchasing? thanks.
Re: Ready Made Blogs For Sell In Almost All Niches. by jblessed(m): 3:18pm On May 26, 2015
smajatt:
hello sir. i am very interested,infact i have been longing for this,but i don't have any formal knowledge of blogging or site ownership. please do i get a little walkthrough after purchasing? thanks.

Yes Sir, you will get a one on one support..you can add me via WhatsApp or bbm so we can talk.
Re: Ready Made Blogs For Sell In Almost All Niches. by Rawar: 7:20am On May 27, 2015
What features did it havE
Re: Ready Made Blogs For Sell In Almost All Niches. by Rawar: 7:21am On May 27, 2015
I mean, is it interactive
Re: Ready Made Blogs For Sell In Almost All Niches. by jblessed(m): 2:12pm On May 27, 2015
Rawar:
I mean, is it interactive

Yes, it is and also mobile and tablet responsive.
Re: Ready Made Blogs For Sell In Almost All Niches. by jblessed(m): 7:37pm On May 27, 2015
40% off for the next 4 days...

Take advantage of this low price evergreen business.
Re: Ready Made Blogs For Sell In Almost All Niches. by jblessed(m): 3:24pm On May 30, 2015
Tomorrow is the last day for the 40% discount on any of our blogs/website...

take advantage now or pay 100% starting from June 1st...

People have already booked for some niches, if it's sold out it can't be replaced/recreated cause they are unique to avoid saturation.

Once gone it's gone... contact me now before price shoots back to 100%
Re: Ready Made Blogs For Sell In Almost All Niches. by lili4509: 10:33am On May 31, 2015
Has anyone bought from him?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Web Hosting Company In Nigeria / What’s The Difference Between A Mobile Website And Responsive Web Design? / Smile Communications - Unlimited Data Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.