Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,986 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Rivers Election Petition Tribunal Relocates To Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Election Petition Tribunal Relocates To Abuja (32182 Views)

Rivers Election Petition Tribunal – LIVE UPDATES / Buhari Relocates To Defence House In Maitama, Abuja / Rivers Election Petition Tribunal Relocates To Abuja - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Election Petition Tribunal Relocates To Abuja by Atouke: 8:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
momo22:

Where is the insult? And what votes are u talking about? How many people voted? Don't worry time will teii, soon the end of wikedness(wike) will come.
[size=15pt]The number of people that voted has already been published by INEC and Wike announced winner. Live with That! I know is not in the character of APC to accept defeat, because you all are a bunch of bad losers! Change that result and your party will understand what the collective will of the people mean and can accomplish.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Rivers Election Petition Tribunal Relocates To Abuja by phantom(m): 8:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
"Rivers people voted overwhelmingly".....which rivers people? The ones who couldnt leave their houses out of fear to vote or another. ....

PDP does not know what it has done to itself by losing power at the center.just watch events unfold.

Evidences abound including the testimony of international observers.everything will be taken into account.video's,audio documents etc.
PDP better be ready to prove how they managed to get 90% voter turn out in a nation with the average of 50%.
they should also explain why a police commissioner was tagged "anti-PDP" and transfered out of the state at the last minute.
the PDP rigged rivers elections and perpetuated extreme violence with reckless abandon and are SO HOPEFUL AND SURE that the illegality WILL stand.lets watch!!!

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Election Petition Tribunal Relocates To Abuja by HzRF(m): 8:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
momo22:

What makes him unpatriotic? Because he didn't support your clueless GEJ? When are we going to do away with my brother my brother politics.
Direct ur questions to the useless almajiris
That have nothing to show other Dan abject poverty ,pronounced illiteracy to mention a few after producing most of Nigeria rulers but still only need to knw he's a Muslim and frm north and he will get their vote

1 Like

Re: Rivers Election Petition Tribunal Relocates To Abuja by momo22: 8:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
Atouke:

[size=15pt]The number of people that voted has already been published by INEC and Wike announced winner. Live with That! I know is not in the character of APC to accept defeat, because you all are a bunch of bad losers! Change that result and your party will understand what the collective will of the people mean and can accomplish.[/size]
I am not an APC member nither do I belong to any political party all I want is for things to be done right. If the election was free and fair and Wike won so be it. But the election was not conducted fairly and you are here supporting un rightousness. Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Election Petition Tribunal Relocates To Abuja by deejayALFY(m): 8:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
ozoigbondu:
lt was expected Amaechi closed the courts for more than a year during his madness.No matter what happens Rivers state is for PDP and Wiked Wike has won even the cankaterous Amaechi knows that if elections are held one million times in rivers state PDP and Wike will sweep it one million times.

Good people of Rivers did l lie cheesy

BIG LIE.....brox what crap are u sayin

1 Like

Re: Rivers Election Petition Tribunal Relocates To Abuja by Atouke: 8:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
phantom:
"Rivers people voted overwhelmingly".....which rivers people? The ones who couldnt leave their houses to vote or another. ....

PDP does not know what of has done to itself by losing power at the center.just watch events unfold.

Evidences abound including the testimony of international observers.everything will be taken into account.video's,audio documents etc.
PDP better be ready to prove how they managed to get 90% voter turn out in a nation with the average of 50%.
they should also explain why a police commissioner was tagged "anti-PDP" and transfered out of the state at the last minute.
the PDP rigged rivers elections and perpetuated extreme violence with reckless abandon and are SO HOPEFUL AND SURE that the illegality WILL stand.lets watch!!!
[size=15pt]Sore Loser!Same you who celebrated Buharis win with underage voters[/size]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Election Petition Tribunal Relocates To Abuja by HzRF(m): 8:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
obi4eze:
Time to get to work and upturn Wike's avictory.
Lemme knw wen u are done

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Election Petition Tribunal Relocates To Abuja by francizy(m): 8:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
HzRF:

That have nothing to show other Dan abject poverty ,pronounced illiteracy to mention a few after producing most of Nigeria rulers but still only need to knw he's a Muslim and frm north and he will get their vote

Don't mind them jare. They think everyone supporting GEJ is from SS. Hypocrisy is in their blood stream...

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Election Petition Tribunal Relocates To Abuja by momo22: 8:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
HzRF:

I am directing my question to you.
Re: Rivers Election Petition Tribunal Relocates To Abuja by Atouke: 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
momo22:

I am not an APC member nither do I belong to any political party all I want is for things to be done right. If the election was free and fair and Wike won so be it. But the election was not conducted fairly and you are here supporting un righteousness. Time will tell.
Its in the nature of APC to lie, I dont blame you, Sore loser! learn to play politics with no bitterness.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Election Petition Tribunal Relocates To Abuja by Demdem(m): 8:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
Atouke:

[size=15pt]Sore Loser!Same you who celebrated Buharis win with underage voters[/size]

When u say underage voters, were they up to a million? Add up the figure to Jonah-daft figure, who is still leading? Why can't pdp also take the bull by the horn and contest it? Could it be probably they feel it's nonsensical considering their own atrocities?
What about the fraudulent numbers manufactured from the south to favour him? It's a pity u are silent about that.
Re: Rivers Election Petition Tribunal Relocates To Abuja by Atouke: 8:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
Demdem:

When u say underage voters, were they up to a million? Add up the figure to Jonah-daft figure, who is still leading? Why can't pdp also take the bull by the horn and contest it?
What about the fraudulent numbers manufactured from the south to favour him? It's a pity u are silent about that.
Sore Loser!

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Election Petition Tribunal Relocates To Abuja by HzRF(m): 8:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
Jorussia:
One thing i know for sure,is that That supposedly held election in rivers state WILL definitely be nullified by the tribunal.If wike is really very popular as you guys wants to make look here online, why did employ the services of militants to intimidate voters? with mama no longer at the Federal, whether Wike or his sycophants like it or not ,under GMB as president of Nigeria, Rivers MUST BE AN APC state. All federal mights will be deployed the state, and APC MUST WIN IN rivers Either by hook or crook and heavens will not fall.

I dey laff ooo
U want APC to win by hook or crook
But u are here ranting lyk a dead widow with no 7th day fidau prayer

Can't u see ur number is watery

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Election Petition Tribunal Relocates To Abuja by IVORY2009(m): 8:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
Demdem:

When u say underage voters, were they up to a million? Add up the figure to Jonah-daft figure, who is still leading? Why can't pdp also take the bull by the horn and contest it?

[size=25pt] Who's sponsoring you to post here in nairaland.com?[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Election Petition Tribunal Relocates To Abuja by francizy(m): 8:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
momo22:

I am not an APC member nither do I belong to any political party all I want is for things to be done right. If the election was free and fair and Wike won so be it. But the election was not conducted fairly and you are here supporting un rightousness. Time will tell.

What did you say about Oyo state APC RIGging vocTORY (rigtory)? What did you say about Imo state rigtory? What did you say about northern children voters?

I know your type, when it involves PDP, you will say you are not supporting any political party.. Condemn all ills and we take you serious..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Election Petition Tribunal Relocates To Abuja by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
Omooba77:
The Rivers Election Petition Tribunal has relocated to Abuja for security reasons.

This is contained in a statement made available to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Wednesday in Abuja.

The statement was issued and signed by Mrs Deborah Musa, the Secretary of the tribunal.

The statement said that the relocation was approved by the President of the Court of Appeal, Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa.

The statement said Justice Ishaq Bello, the acting Chief Judge of the FCT High Court, approved the FCT High Court, Apo, as the secretariat and trial court for the tribunal.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/rivers-election-petition-tribunal-relocates-to-abuja/

if them like make then relocate to MOON, WE DONE WIN BE SAY, WE DON WIN I HEAR SAY THEM GO RELOCATE TO AMERICA

Re: Rivers Election Petition Tribunal Relocates To Abuja by Demdem(m): 8:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
Atouke:

Sore Loser!

Coward can't even answer the question posed to him. grin
Re: Rivers Election Petition Tribunal Relocates To Abuja by HzRF(m): 8:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
francizy:

Don't mind them jare. They think everyone supporting GEJ are from SS. Hypocrisy is in their blood stream...
U can see they are basing there hope that amaechi will be help by d illiterate
They think they are dealing with nincompoops

Bubu wey igbos they target
Re: Rivers Election Petition Tribunal Relocates To Abuja by Atouke: 8:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
[size=15pt]I double Dare APC to change the result of Rivers state election, And we will reveal to Nigeria that Katsina is not the only state that can stand solidly behind their Son.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Election Petition Tribunal Relocates To Abuja by phantom(m): 8:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
I currently live in PH. APC and PDP have divided the state down to individual ikwerre families so it is IMPOSSIBLE for any of them to muster a million votes.

Ignore my brothers from the SE who do not live in rivers and who aré so so pained by GEJs loss that they are CLAIMING that we in Rivers state voted overwhelmingly for WIKE. Its not true!!

When the tribunal nullifies this election, the truth will come out.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Election Petition Tribunal Relocates To Abuja by ogene007: 8:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
tonero230:
Wike will later realize the doggedness of amaechi at last.With buhari at the centre and from his body language commenting on the irregularities that marred presidential and gov election in rivers state,they will follow it in court to its logical conclusion.
Rivers is the flame that will consume this third republic if care is not taken. Nemesis is about to catch up with this Almajiri contrived presidential electoral victory. I dey laugh oh!
Re: Rivers Election Petition Tribunal Relocates To Abuja by Atouke: 9:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
Demdem:

Coward can't even answer the question posed to him. grin
Sore loser!=APC, APC = Sore loser!
Re: Rivers Election Petition Tribunal Relocates To Abuja by refreshrate: 9:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
momo22:

Do u see your myopic sense of reasoning? What has my state go to do with the issue on ground? Mind u I am in support of anybody that will do good for the people, why do u people always expect Amaechi to support GEJ just because they are from the same region even when he has failed his people and Nigerians as a whole?

Just answer the questions oga. Theres a reason for everything in life ive even seen people say they like Buhari just because he has gap tooth. Pseudo lust being their thing, thats their problem. When the north was throwing support because he was their tribe you didnt talk. Yorubas followed suit because their tribesman was vice, you didnt talk If the people of Rivers state prefer Wike for whatever reason its their business. Mind you, your reasons for disproving wike borders just as much on the same sentiments as to why people prefer him. Now sir if youll please be reasonable allow Rivers state people express their own type of what you see as Folly.

Its not in our nature in the Niger Delta to act as sellouts on our own kind. Just like you did when you threw your support for whoever you did, trust me you had a reason of bias.

i dont know about you, but in our case being a sellout is frowned at...seriously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Election Petition Tribunal Relocates To Abuja by Demdem(m): 9:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
Atouke:
[size=15pt]I double Dare APC to change the result of Rivers state election, And we will reveal to Nigeria that Katsina is not the only state that can stand solidly behind their Son.[/size]

If the court feels there are substantial grounds to do whatever with the rivers elections based on evidence presented, she will make the neccessary call. It's not about apc but the rule of law. U and ur fictitious 1 million will have no choice but to abide. Wike inclusive.
Re: Rivers Election Petition Tribunal Relocates To Abuja by francizy(m): 9:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
HzRF:

U can see they are basing there hope that amaechi will be help by d illiterate
They think they are dealing with nincompoops

Bubu wey igbos they target

Heheheh, I wouldn't be surprised if some people end up used and dumped here. I trust them.. Make Amaechi dey wait for petroleum minister work. Him no go see am collect..
Re: Rivers Election Petition Tribunal Relocates To Abuja by Demdem(m): 9:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
Atouke:

Sore loser!=APC, APC = Sore loser!

Hypocrite, wait for the decision of the court.
Re: Rivers Election Petition Tribunal Relocates To Abuja by Atouke: 9:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
phantom:
I currently live in PH. APC and PDP has divided the state down to individual ikwerre families so it is IMPOSSIBLE for any of them to muster a million votes.

Ignore my brothers from the SE who do not live in rivers and who aré so so pained by GEJs loss that they are CLAIMING that we in Rivers state voted overwhelmingly for WIKE. Its not true!!

When the tribunal nullifies this election, the truth will come out.
[size=15pt]Sore Loser! learn how to lose honourably. I know democracy is new to APC for just a few years ago they were getting into power through the barrel of a gun and were used to dictatorship.
Its a new dawn in nigeria you guys need to learn fast. When you lose elections you do the honourable thing and congratulate the winner and move on.[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Election Petition Tribunal Relocates To Abuja by IVORY2009(m): 9:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
[s]
Demdem:

If the court feels there are substantial grounds to do whatever with the rivers elections based on evidence presented, she will make the neccessary call. It's not about apc but the rule of law. U and ur fictitious 1 million will have no choice but to abide. Wike inclusive.
[/s]
Re: Rivers Election Petition Tribunal Relocates To Abuja by momo22: 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
Atouke:

Its in the nature of APC to lie, I dont blame you, Sore loser! learn to play politics with no bitterness.
Olodo! Who is the liar her? PDP that conjure 1 million votes without election or PDP that use 7 to impeach 19? PDP and their cohorts liars since 500 BC.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Election Petition Tribunal Relocates To Abuja by HzRF(m): 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
phantom:
"Rivers people voted overwhelmingly".....which rivers people? The ones who couldnt leave their houses to vote or another. ....

PDP does not know what it has done to itself by losing power at the center.just watch events unfold.

Carries lantern used by REC for rivers to declare presidential result searching for sense in this post

Eu,UE nii
No wonder dey see ur likes as a f00l
I don't how sum pple thinks
M sure if Obama tells u are a bastard u will surely believe him even if ur generation says otherwise

I knw propaganda which u have vested ur lyf into don't let u knw DAT all those things are very difficult to prove thanks to d fact that tec DAT can create this is out there
U wanna make I photoshop u with Obama
Abi na Germany chancellor ,which one
Abi u need where wike is thumb printing for pdp
Which 1 (tho m still learning )

Learners
Re: Rivers Election Petition Tribunal Relocates To Abuja by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
Demdem:

U dey mind the goat. Shouting 1 million votes stupidly.
If tribunal feels it's fraudulent, it will cancel it and all will have no choice but to abide. Wike inclusive.

E THEY PAIN YOU, THAT SECONDARY SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIP WAY THEM PROMISE YOU IF APC WIN DON FLY YOU. RIVERS STATE ELECTION THEY PAIN THEM. THEY HAVE LOST THE OIL RICH STATE TO OPPOSITION.

Re: Rivers Election Petition Tribunal Relocates To Abuja by Atouke: 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
Demdem:

Hypocrite, wait for the decision of the court.
[size=15pt]You are the hypocrite since you were celebrating Buharis win with massive rigging and underage voting in the north and now disputing a free and fair election in Rivers state with no underage voters.[/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We Will Rather Die Than Accept Seriki Fulani Back - Igangan Residents Vow / Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him / Yahaya Bello's SSA Accused Of Wooing Voters With Onion, Maggi, Salt And Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.