Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Photo: Students Protest In Port Harcourt - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo: Students Protest In Port Harcourt (27262 Views)

University Of Ibadan Students Protest Against Management Amid Heavy Security / Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) / Gateway Polytechnic Students Protest Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Students Protest In Port Harcourt by folabayo1(f): 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
Eyaa
Una welldone
I hope the protest gets to the right office!!!
Re: Photo: Students Protest In Port Harcourt by michaeltotti(m): 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
how many days light go?if na two days or a week..una no get sense?light no dey go for ya house abi ur transformer never spoil before? everything will blame it on govt.
Re: Photo: Students Protest In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
Thank God for WIKE in Rivers State, I believe he'll do better than our PEPPER GRINDINg-MACHINE that does nothing but makes noise.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Students Protest In Port Harcourt by Izik4u: 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Why should Amaechi provide water and eletricity for students when he has dedicated the states money to bankrolling buhari campaign and following him around like a lost puppy.

Rivers students weep no more Wiked Wike has come to deliever you from that angry noisy generator.

Is it state University,?
Re: Photo: Students Protest In Port Harcourt by charlito94(m): 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
Its appaulin to hear or see DAT schools HV not provided d basic necessary s of human existence or comfortability
After all d fees d strike d government payments to dese authority dey can't evenprovide because dear wards re not dere
Re: Photo: Students Protest In Port Harcourt by Chamber10(m): 6:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
holatin:
since you Ve no purpose in your life, use buhari 4 years on nairaland, attacking him,maybe by 44 you will find something to purposeful to do with your life.

The same way you spent all your time attacking Goodluck before election. Now you have become minister of special adviser to Nairalanders on Buhari issues. You see your life.... shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Students Protest In Port Harcourt by dulux07(m): 6:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
A protest does not mean the present admin is bad or they r against d present govt, its only a means by makin ur voice heard. Bsides no matter how succesful a govt can be,there will still b loopholes. I m no pro-amaechi or anti-amaechi. Jst sayin we shud reason before we comment at times.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Students Protest In Port Harcourt by Raiders: 7:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Why should Amaechi provide water and eletricity for students when he has dedicated the states money to bankrolling buhari campaign and following him around like a lost puppy.

Rivers students weep no more Wiked Wike has come to deliever you from that angry noisy generator.
Is it Ameachi responsibility to provide Electricity for the state? The last time I checked NEPA is control by the federal government.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Students Protest In Port Harcourt by MadCow1: 7:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
So Amaechi should be held for lack of;

1. Electricity... Is Electricity the job of the state government or the Federal Government?

2. Hostels... Was it Amaechi that aadmitted students that the capacity of the institution couldn't handle?

The only plausible complaint they have is drinking water and that problem would cost 4 years state budget to rectify.. But it's definitely a problem that predates Amaechi..

All those saTANists that are looking for every means to disrespect Amaechi can enjoy this one.. Let's see how they would fare under Wike and his Obio Apkor to hugs and touts.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Students Protest In Port Harcourt by MadCow1: 7:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
Raiders:
Is it Ameachi responsibility to provide Electricity for the state? The last time I checked NEPA is control by the federal government.

Don't even bother trying to reason with saTANists..

The one thing they all have in common is an acute shortness of sense.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Students Protest In Port Harcourt by stjsd(m): 7:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
Re: Photo: Students Protest In Port Harcourt by obaty(f): 7:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
koladebrainiac:
Is college of health not a Fed school? That's jonathan headache not amaechi now -guys get brain now.

Quick to blame your kinsmen
so you couldn't even read that small write up-guy get brain now
Re: Photo: Students Protest In Port Harcourt by Rotimi47: 7:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
francizy:
I thought Amaechi is a saint and delivered Rivers state from slum.. He used the money for their water to sponsor APC presidential campaign.. grin
Nah, Amaechi performed but since you Rivers people don't want development he decided to be keeping all your monies in the banks so that they can be shared by the PDP you people voted for; may be you people's eye will clear then.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Students Protest In Port Harcourt by Frankiss44(m): 7:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
koladebrainiac:
Is college of health not a Fed school? That's jonathan headache not amaechi now -guys get brain now.

Quick to blame your kinsmen

Did you even read the topic? It is a state school
Re: Photo: Students Protest In Port Harcourt by KingsleyCEO: 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
Sorry for the poor students because Amaechi have used the money that was supposed to fix these issues to sponsor GMB. All Hail Amaechi the APC IMF

1 Like

Re: Photo: Students Protest In Port Harcourt by Laid2001: 7:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
I Can not but noticed the wonderful flyover bridge done by Amaechi behind the protesters.
Even while students are protesting one can still see Amaechis hand everywhere in Rivers!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Students Protest In Port Harcourt by francizy(m): 7:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
holatin:
since you Ve no purpose in your life, use buhari 4 years on nairaland, attacking him,maybe by 44 you will find something to purposeful to do with your life.

Hahahahaha, speaking from experience I guess.. You're probably 54 and still haven't discovered your purpose after hunting GEJ for over 5 years... grin
Re: Photo: Students Protest In Port Harcourt by anwo247: 7:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
Generator Amaechi has spent their money for Buhari...and yet, APC will not see anything wrong in this.

Once it is Buhari their semi-god, everything is right.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Students Protest In Port Harcourt by FitnessNigeria: 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
holatin:

Same way you guys wasted your purpose in life attacking Jonathan. Now you have suddenly realized that it is a waste of time?
Re: Photo: Students Protest In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
AMAECHI!!!!!!!
Re: Photo: Students Protest In Port Harcourt by francizy(m): 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
undecided APC goons be attacking people like hound dogs..
Re: Photo: Students Protest In Port Harcourt by all4gud(m): 7:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
Cutehector:
U guys shouldn't worry, buhari will put water for u guys eh.. Now go to school and be good children

Is it a federal college?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Students Protest In Port Harcourt by darnley16(m): 7:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
ControlX:
RUST just got rusted!
please that's not RSUST Oooo, we have stable water and 21hrs of light comfirm anywhere, I'm a 300l law student , and I'm a witness, this news shocked me the way it did every1 too

1 Like

Re: Photo: Students Protest In Port Harcourt by queensmith: 7:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
rotimi you fall my hand - how can you not give these students water electricity and hostels? Like all other universities in Nigeria? Such as the one in Delta state and the one in Akwa Ibom?

Nonsense!
Re: Photo: Students Protest In Port Harcourt by francizy(m): 7:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
Bryt07:
**MoDIFiED**...

sad sad....you people are heartless oo...ive modified this post countless no of times....y is nobody liking my post...am I not funny enough..#Sobs...

okay I admit am an attention seeker....seeking likes...I ve been on nairaland for 5 years nw...iv nt gotten up to 10 likes...u pple shld pity me nah...pls just like ma comment..please #Sobs...

Gob bless you
your sincerely
Bryt

I just donated one like and one share to you... tongue

1 Like

Re: Photo: Students Protest In Port Harcourt by netmillionaires(m): 7:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
Cutehector:
U guys shouldn't worry, buhari will put water for u guys eh.. Now go to school and be good children
lol... Haa! Buhari don really suffer. E b like say na everything buhari must do or else...
Re: Photo: Students Protest In Port Harcourt by Bryt07: 7:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
francizy:

I just donated one like and one share to you... tongue

looool thanks so much bro for ur contribution to save a life.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Students Protest In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
Propaanda by WIKE govt and PDP.. Amaechi is the best govenrnor Rivers has had since Odili.. if not for Patience Jonathan, Amaechi would have done more for river state, and will be in PDP, no need to join APC and campaign against GEJ.. People just forget the difference of PH today and PH with Odili.. Just watch and see what Wike will do in Rivers, you guys will cry. grin grin

http://phgardencity.com/2014/04/27/jonathan-hails-amaechis-achievements-amaechi-has-made-nigeria-africa-proud-abubakar-gov-shown-educations-way-to-go-ikuru-ph-now-on-world-map-peterside/

Amaechi: Five Years Of Education Revolution In Rivers State
http://www.nationalnetworkonline.com/VOL7/vol9n45/education.html

Obasanjo praises Rotimi Amaechi for tremendous progress in Rivers State
http://www.persecondnews.com/index.php/archives/item/493-obasanjo-storms-port-hacourt

Ikwerre communities laud Amaechiā€™s achievement, promise continued support
http://sundiatapost.com/2014/07/18/ikwerre-communities-laud-amaechis-achievement-promise-continued-support/

becos he switch, now everybody don't like him anymore..

1 Like

Re: Photo: Students Protest In Port Harcourt by Phinagold(f): 8:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
Naija
Re: Photo: Students Protest In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
olatunji21:

Ameachi should provide Electricity..Are u kidding me??

yes he is not kidding.

read the article from the nation..below

STUDENTS OF
RIVERS
COLLEGE OF
HEALTH
SCIENCE AND
TECHNOLOGY
ON PEACEFUL
PROTEST
OVER LACK OF
DRINKING
WATER,ELECTRICITY
AND HOSTELS
IN THE SCHOOL
IN PORT
HARCOURT..

from the short article u can see it's state owned school meaning they lack electricity in d school..all the federal government 'll do is bring electricity to a pole near u. they won't wire Ur house for u..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation / Why Do Science Students Always Score Higher Than Art Students In UTME? / Lady Shares Before & After Photos With Her Dad After He Graduated With Masters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.