Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,072 members, 7,807,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above (60890 Views)

Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady / Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing / Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
UR one hell of a funny dude
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
craziebone:

and if he says no, what will you do? Not every man is swerved that easily.

And for how long does he intend to behave like a complete jackass?
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Mhizkel(f): 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
omopastor16:
i smell something
:/who mess?
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by tosyne2much(m): 5:06pm On Apr 16, 2015
marinel:
UR one hell of a funny dude
Ehn ehn tongue
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
Ehn ehn tongue
yea, only jah knws we're u conjure all ur lists frm. But very insightful, keep them coming

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by tosyne2much(m): 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
marinel:
yea, only jah knws we're u conjure all ur lists frm. But very insightful, keep them coming
Every thread I create is coming right from my head

Sometimes, I ask people for their views (chics and bobos) b4 compiling my lists
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by LuckyLadolce(m): 9:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
cutepaul:
starving .....all in the name of looking for shape........sometimes I wonder where the shape went o
The shape went to SANTA BARBA grin.. every ladies want to be super sexy... is dat an achievement? some of these acclaimed supersexy ladies got nothing upstairs. they av dead brains.. grin
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
Every thread I create is coming right from my head

Sometimes, I ask people for their views (chics and bobos) b4 compiling my lists
then u must be a walking library. Kudos!
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by tosyne2much(m): 10:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
marinel:
then u must be a walking library. Kudos!
Thanks dear
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by timilinda(f): 10:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
Cutehector:
So how many female nairalanders are ova d age of 25 here?

I am.......... and married too! smiley
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Cutehector(m): 10:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
timilinda:

I am.......... and married too! smiley
who ask u?
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by timilinda(f): 11:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
Cutehector:
who ask u?

Hian, Hector, go slp na. Me I don slp o! tongue
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Cutehector(m): 11:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
timilinda:

Hian, Hector, go slp na. Me I don slp o! tongue
lol, hw r d kids?
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by timilinda(f): 11:06pm On Apr 16, 2015
Cutehector:
lol, hw r d kids?

Fine, dear. Thanks for asking. smiley
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Cutehector(m): 11:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
timilinda:

Fine, dear. Thanks for asking. smiley
I wish to hav a wife u knw
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by timilinda(f): 11:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
Cutehector:
I wish to hav a wife u knw

U will. Just keep praying to God for his choice 4 u, then give me d 'contract' n mobilization fee, I'll get u one under 25. wink
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Cutehector(m): 11:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
timilinda:

U will. Just keep praying to God for his choice 4 u, then give me d 'contract' n mobilization fee, I'll get u one under 25. wink
ok foward me ur quotation..and your account details
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by henriettaivy(f): 12:42pm On May 20, 2015
Nice write up
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Nialler: 11:24pm On Sep 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i]

Really Op comparing a woman to a cheap good that attracts many buyers... That's just plain idiotic!
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Syphonn(m): 12:39pm On Oct 08, 2017
Some may be wondering what the missionary sex position is, When it comes to sex, not everybody prefers changing positions due to inconveniences or their lover's perception on sex styles. Without undergoing any findings, almost 95 percent of persons will confirm that the missionary sex position is the best and most comfortable way of having sexual intercourse. 

READ MORE AT http://www.busygisting.com/best-missionary-sex-position/
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Syphonn(m): 1:39pm On Oct 08, 2017
Edo girl celebrates 20th birthday with nude photos

(view photos)
https://emylyn001..com.ng/2017/08/caption-this.html
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Prettyenit18(f): 6:46am On Dec 02, 2017
Toyese please explain the (I don't take nonsense )part. I'm confused, what kind of nonsense should we tolerate and which ones shouldn't we tolerate?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe / Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) / When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.