Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Genuine Ad, Seeking A Date Or Something More - Woman Seeking Man - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Genuine Ad, Seeking A Date Or Something More - Woman Seeking Man (2581 Views)

Need A Guy For A Date Am New Here / Drop Your Number And Location, You Might Get A Date / Seeking A Decent Girl In Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genuine Ad, Seeking A Date Or Something More - Woman Seeking Man by Ishilove: 9:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
Oildichotomy:
I think she already would have had a fair share of requests. Competing for heart space aint my thing.

Like seriously, who needs another when I can have Ishilove all to myself for keeps . grin

Ishilove I need you and no other! Let's go meet mama
Oyel Dichotomy! The op is the woman of the moment, not me cheesy
Re: Genuine Ad, Seeking A Date Or Something More - Woman Seeking Man by Ishilove: 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
shinejackie:

Let me spread my mat with suya and pepsi to learn more from you, l am a novice to all this wink
Such modesty. You that can write textbook on woman matters wink
Re: Genuine Ad, Seeking A Date Or Something More - Woman Seeking Man by coogar: 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ishilove:

Old?

Old is 60s upwards... undecided

this is the 21st century.
menopause for women now starts at 35.
Re: Genuine Ad, Seeking A Date Or Something More - Woman Seeking Man by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ishilove:

Such modesty. You that can write textbook on woman matters wink

Dies!!! wink cheesy
Re: Genuine Ad, Seeking A Date Or Something More - Woman Seeking Man by Ishilove: 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
coogar:

this is the 21st century.
menopause for women now starts at 35.
God forbid shocked

It must be all these blasted canned foods embarassed
Re: Genuine Ad, Seeking A Date Or Something More - Woman Seeking Man by Ishilove: 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
shinejackie:

Dies!!! wink cheesy
When you wake up, you will confess tongue
Re: Genuine Ad, Seeking A Date Or Something More - Woman Seeking Man by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ishilove:

When you wake up, you will confess tongue

l prefer to do the confession in your church, please send me the name of your senior Pastor so l can talk to him wink
Re: Genuine Ad, Seeking A Date Or Something More - Woman Seeking Man by Ishilove: 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
shinejackie:

l prefer to do the confession in your church, please send me the name of your senior Pastor so l can talk to him wink
D.K Olukoya. wink
Re: Genuine Ad, Seeking A Date Or Something More - Woman Seeking Man by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ishilove:

D.K Olukoya. wink

Hehehe......Fire, thunder, lightening, brimstone, sand, whirlwind, stones, rock etc are the kind of prayer points from your Pastor, l like him though and watch some of his programs online... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Genuine Ad, Seeking A Date Or Something More - Woman Seeking Man by Ishilove: 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
shinejackie:

Hehehe......Fire, thunder, lightening, brimstone, sand, whirlwind, stones, rock etc are the kind of prayer points from your Pastor, l like him though and watch some of his programs online... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
That's the prayer of the psalmist. In MFM, they teach us to aggressively prayerful grin
Re: Genuine Ad, Seeking A Date Or Something More - Woman Seeking Man by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ishilove:

That's the prayer of the psalmist. In MFM, they teach us to aggressively prayerful grin

Yeah, l agree, l have read several of such prayers by king David and other heroes of faith, l have nothing against that kind of prayers, it is scriptural but me l am still a learner, hope to learn aggressive prayers & catering from you wink...
Re: Genuine Ad, Seeking A Date Or Something More - Woman Seeking Man by Ishilove: 9:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
shinejackie:

Yeah, l agree, l have read several of such prayers by king David and other heroes of faith, l have nothing against that kind of prayers, it is scriptural but me l am still a learner, hope to learn aggressive prayers & catering from you wink...
Whenever you need lessons, just holla wink
Re: Genuine Ad, Seeking A Date Or Something More - Woman Seeking Man by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ishilove:

Whenever you need lessons, just holla wink

Okies, thanks kiss
Re: Genuine Ad, Seeking A Date Or Something More - Woman Seeking Man by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ishilove:
Calling on the Nairaland Association of Chronic Bachelors

Barcanista

Coogar

Truckpusher (this one na elderly man)

Justwise

Radoillo

Eyop

Tosyne2much

Oildichotomy

Etc

Lol, Radoillo, chronic bachelor? It doesn't say that on my profile oh! grin grin

Or does it?

*goes to check* cheesy
Re: Genuine Ad, Seeking A Date Or Something More - Woman Seeking Man by bvegas2020: 7:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
Need help in dating? Join whereweallmeet an online dating site with live dating agents to provide advice on how to find the match for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Serious Date That Would Lead To Marriage / Sugaar Mummies And Single Ladies From Northern Part Of Nigeria Needed / hdvc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.