Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) (79026 Views)

All Relationship Will Go Complicated Dis September because Of This (photo). / At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (photo) / 8 Signs Your Relationship Will Last Forever. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) by zeusdgrt(m): 8:59am On Apr 16, 2015
FrancaNneka:
That stage where am so drunk that i dont even know my name. #idontdrink
Shut up joor!prick wen U dey suck clean reach dt leg?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) by Philiptochi(m): 8:59am On Apr 16, 2015
prettythicksme:
God forbid grin
i dey suspect u undecided
Re: Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 16, 2015
I see them in a bath together...
I see the girl suckling his toes...
I reckon the girl has a thing for the feet...
I reckon it is what tickles their fancy...

Op, at what stage of the relationship will u get down on the girl or put your MR in the girl? Abeg, those two were doing what a lot of us do in a way that rocks their boat. Once we've crossed the threshold of chastity...we do everything that is fine by us grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) by ignis: 8:59am On Apr 16, 2015
This is silly. ..
Re: Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) by darlenese(f): 9:00am On Apr 16, 2015
zeusdgrt:

U see ur life, so Ur preek dirty pass ur leg grin, Ur preeek dey waka for ground?
Re: Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) by Mbkite(m): 9:00am On Apr 16, 2015
Some ladies can do it 4 money
Re: Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) by zeusdgrt(m): 9:01am On Apr 16, 2015
Begonia:
Yuck!
No stage at all please!!!
Re: Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) by Mekzmoney(m): 9:02am On Apr 16, 2015
If one of ur sugar daddies offered u moni u cnt resist, u will do it, most of d ladies would gladly do it.... grin...
N ur all saying God4bid.. Wetin God go 4bid?

Women hav been pretending n deceiving us since d era of Adam.
Re: Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) by zeusdgrt(m): 9:03am On Apr 16, 2015
moreeni:
I see them in a bath together...
I see the girl suckling his toes...
I reckon the girl has a thing for the feet...
I reckon it is what tickles their fancy...

Op, at what stage of the relationship will u get down on the girl or put your MR in the girl? Abeg, those two were doing what a lot of us do in a way that rocks their boat. Once we've crossed the threshold of chastity...we do everything that is fine by us grin grin grin
dem too form?dts y many neva marry up till now for NL
Re: Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 16, 2015
Ndi nkem unu o no kwa ofuma ?
Re: Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) by sonofspada(m): 9:05am On Apr 16, 2015
Wedding night stage undecided
Re: Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) by zeusdgrt(m): 9:05am On Apr 16, 2015
darlenese:

U see ur life, so Ur preek dirty pass ur leg grin, Ur preeek dey waka for ground?
people lyk una wen dey form na dem dey do worst pass
Re: Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) by FrancaNneka: 9:06am On Apr 16, 2015
hey...... Dont do that with me pls.

zeusdgrt:
Re: Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) by zeusdgrt(m): 9:07am On Apr 16, 2015
sonofspada:
Wedding night stage undecided
infact eh babe nuttin do U!come n ƮA̶̲̥̅̊ƘE a kiss
Re: Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) by more2more: 9:07am On Apr 16, 2015
Yuck! Is that leg of human or an Elephant?
Re: Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) by Isangad1(m): 9:08am On Apr 16, 2015
is this part of being in a relationship?bullshit
I'll rather remain single
Re: Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) by williamspaul22(m): 9:08am On Apr 16, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Never!
Not when am normal
come nd do it to me, I will give u 1million naire undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) by zeusdgrt(m): 9:09am On Apr 16, 2015
ignis:
This is silly. ..
dts y U neva marry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) by luvlyqueen(f): 9:10am On Apr 16, 2015
tufiakwa,looks irritating
Re: Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) by ademoladeji(m): 9:10am On Apr 16, 2015
darlenese:

So, you confirm sey dey suck kokoro? Dem no dey use prik piss? heat wey dey generate for the powerhouse sef fit kill fish.

Anyway, suck is suck!
Re: Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) by OlaNurudeen: 9:11am On Apr 16, 2015
senseless acts
Re: Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) by zeusdgrt(m): 9:11am On Apr 16, 2015
Solvik:
In Olamide's voice *iranu abasha*
Re: Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) by zeusdgrt(m): 9:12am On Apr 16, 2015
luvlyqueen:
tufiakwa,looks irritating
Re: Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) by hottest111: 9:13am On Apr 16, 2015
Mouth Action...or let me say leg job grin
Re: Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) by luvlyqueen(f): 9:14am On Apr 16, 2015
zeusdgrt:
who is dis one??
Re: Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) by Etizz: 9:14am On Apr 16, 2015
Like seriously, what is she putting in her mouth....??
Re: Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) by subbieD(f): 9:15am On Apr 16, 2015
Yuckkkkk shocked cry at nooooooooo stage
Re: Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) by Penboy: 9:15am On Apr 16, 2015
Rubbish, hogwash, badderdash, bunkum.
Re: Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) by darlenese(f): 9:16am On Apr 16, 2015
ademoladeji:

So, you confirm sey dey suck kokoro? Dem no dey use prik piss? heat wey dey generate for the powerhouse sef fit kill fish.

Anyway, suck is suck!

Eyaaa it so pathetic, Ur preeek really stinks, I think you should make it a priority to take care of ur pr*ck, wash it at least 3 times daily with hypo and hard brush.

Thank. Me later
Re: Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) by Pamcrest(f): 9:16am On Apr 16, 2015
Are d toes fishing for something stuck in her throat? grin
Re: Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 9:17am On Apr 16, 2015
Ewwww...

Aspergillus flavus... angry lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 16, 2015
Oshey MissNormal ,D
SELENAqueensy:
Never!
Not when am normal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Undergraduate Dies During Valentine's Day Rough Sex In US / I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* / Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.