Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

My Hubby Wants A Second Wife!! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / My Hubby Wants A Second Wife!! (553 Views)

3 Reasons Why You Should Give Your Ex A Second Chance / Thisday: How Ifa Oracle Picked Ooni Of Ife’s Second Wife, Wuraola / Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Hubby Wants A Second Wife!! by ConfessionsNgr: 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
I am really in six and sevens concerning this issue. I have been happily married to my husband for twenty years. Yes! Twenty years and happily married. Our first born just gained admission into the university and the last is writing common entrance this year. My husband doesn't cheat, or maybe I can't say. Just last week, he woke me up in the middle of the night and told me he wanted to discuss something very important with me. He said he wants to marry a second wife. I couldn't believe my ears. It seemed as if it's a dream. Even right now It still feels like I am yet to wake up from a nightmare. I don't know why all of a sudden somebody who just celebrated his fifty years old birthday wants a second wife. Is it that he has impregnated a girl outside? And he wants to marry her. My husband isn't the type that loves too much intimacy. He doesn't look like an adulterer. I would have sworn that this idea will never cross his mind. I am really confused as I don't just know what to do. Am I actually dreaming? Is there anything I can do to help the issue?

http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/58/my-husband-wants-a-second-wife

Story posted anonymously on confessionsnigeria.com Create a post or make comments anonymously
Re: My Hubby Wants A Second Wife!! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
Men!!! increasing liability. ...my advice is you should let him come up with a plan for your children, securing there future through investment, if you have a job good if not you should think of what you can do.
The so call new found love may JEGA everything that you will av to ORUBEBE before having a word with your husband.
Re: My Hubby Wants A Second Wife!! by adegunahmed(m): 9:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
dont throw up,
as far hes taking responsibility of u and the kids .keep calm and pray for him and ur children cos ur kids are ur numba 1 bisness
Re: My Hubby Wants A Second Wife!! by Fulaman198(m): 10:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
Tell him you want a second husband and see his response to that

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Ooni Of IFE Kicks D Bucket!!! / Cons Of Living In "Eko" Lagos State / The Greatest Officially Recorded Number Of Children Born To One Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.