Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend (6211 Views)

7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship / Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things / What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by mirexxx(f): 10:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by mirexxx(f): 10:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
Equado:
you alone know the answer to that question.
mentioning a guy's name n saying i love him is now bringing my love life online?
you believe everything u see on the internet? smiley
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by alberto2k(m): 10:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
mirexxx:
single,happy n flexing cheesy cheesy cheesy
and who's that Alhaji to u? undecided
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by ifeanyi83(m): 10:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
I love her unpredictability plus the fact that she can "romantically annoying", naturally beautiful and smart...
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by LegenduryNueLs: 10:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
dharay99:

hmmm
See lyin couple...
Yhu ppl shuld conjugate... sad

Aha.. Hope I didn't miss anything?? grin
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by mirexxx(f): 10:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
alberto2k:

and who's that Alhaji to u? undecided
nice voice Alberto i heard your VN smiley

what's Alhaji??
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by IamDejman(m): 10:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
That she's special. One of a kind
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by alberto2k(m): 10:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
mirexxx:
nice voice Alberto i heard your VN smiley

what's Alhaji??
A fish seller grin grin
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by john4aguero: 10:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
Her panties, it drives me nuts grin
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Cutehector(m): 10:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
Where is rokiatu
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
mirexxx:
cheesycheesy
I dey vex,u dey laff embarassed

Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by mirexxx(f): 11:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ipledge:
I dey vex,u dey laff embarassed
I love the car pics cheesy
sorry dear smiley why you angry?
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by mirexxx(f): 11:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
alberto2k:

A fish seller grin grin
tilapia fish seller tongue
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by danbrowndmf(m): 11:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
When the Girl Am Toasting Finally accept i will surely come bak n tl u what i like about her.sad
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by alberto2k(m): 11:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
mirexxx:
tilapia fish seller tongue
it's late already, come to bed... Don't keep papa waiting grin
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by mirexxx(f): 11:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
alberto2k:

it's late already, come to bed... Don't keep papa waiting grin
undecided
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
mirexxx:
I love the car pics cheesy
sorry dear smiley why you angry?
Na that car i wish to buy for Cash in next 2yrs.I use the theme on my home screen

Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by alberto2k(m): 11:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by 2dice(m): 11:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
When the Girl Am Toasting Finally accept i will surely come bak n tl u what i like about her.sad
i foresee BestFriendzone cheesy ask Dechandel ..
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by dechandel(f): 11:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
2dice:

i foresee BestFriendzone cheesy ask Dechandel ..
Heheheheh
The one smiling grin.. Have i answered you?? tongue
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Emodeee: 11:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
She is beautiful and intelligent. M nt talking abt mznelly though.
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Emodeee: 11:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
dechandel:

A link to ur voice note
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by 2dice(m): 11:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
dechandel:
Heheheheh
The one smiling grin.. Have i answered you?? tongue
i dont truss girls with colored font..
The other girl looks funny tho tongue
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by dechandel(f): 12:07am On Apr 16, 2015
Emodeee:

A link to ur voice note
Pele o grin
I didnt do the voicenote thingy tongue
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by dechandel(f): 12:08am On Apr 16, 2015
2dice:

i dont truss girls with colored font..
The other girl looks funny tho tongue
Colored font¿?? Heheheheh..

Funny?? How?
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Emodeee: 12:09am On Apr 16, 2015
dechandel:
Pele o grin
I didnt do the voicenote thingy tongue

Do jooorh.
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by dechandel(f): 12:11am On Apr 16, 2015
Emodeee:

Do jooorh.
Lol..
It has ended na..
See ya next year tongue
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Emodeee: 12:17am On Apr 16, 2015
dechandel:
Lol..
It has ended na..
See ya next year tongue

E nvr end jooorh. D thread title reads"romancelanders voice note 2015".
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by 2dice(m): 12:36am On Apr 16, 2015
dechandel:
Colored font¿?? Heheheheh..

Funny?? How?
U look kinda shy with tha cartoon face tongue ..
already got lazy eyes zoom off to wonderland
nite-nite
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by segedoo(m): 1:57am On Apr 16, 2015
[quote
author=SlimBrawnie post=32764204]I love his sense of
humour, how he fathers me,pets me,and still serves me.
MyKing,MyServant,MyBaby.
[/quote]

Hmm... so she's got a boyfy Kai! Lol
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by dharay99: 6:58am On Apr 16, 2015
LegenduryNueLs:

Aha.. Hope I didn't miss anything?? grin
naaa...
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Truckpusher(m): 7:01am On Apr 16, 2015
Blackett:
I'm here to read lies.

Abeg shift make I follow you read. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Easy Tip To Make Her Hot Or Ask For More / What Will You Say About This Pics??? Who Is Feeling Hot Among The Two. / See How Often Should You Have $ex According To Your Age (chart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.