Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend (6212 Views)

7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship / Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things / What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by danbrowndmf(m): 2:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
2dice:

i foresee BestFriendzone cheesy ask Dechandel ..
Dechandel they friendzone u?.cheesy
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
cool
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by 2dice(m): 2:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Dechandel they friendzone u?.cheesy
i pray oo
she is not my type tho tongue
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by danbrowndmf(m): 2:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
2dice:

i pray oo
she is not my type tho tongue
meaning?
ur head of her?.:p
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by 2dice(m): 2:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
danbrowndmf:
meaning?
ur head of her?.:p
means..nothing literally
ahead you say...?
We jes getting to knw eachother..
Abi you like am? cheesy
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Rilwayne001: 2:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
brainey
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by danbrowndmf(m): 3:06pm On Apr 16, 2015
2dice:

means..nothing literally
ahead you say...?
We jes getting to knw eachother..
Abi you like am? cheesy
i know even know who she be.:|
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by 2dice(m): 3:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
danbrowndmf:
i know even know who she be.:|
lol..hw far dah ur pinky bae smiley
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by danbrowndmf(m): 3:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
2dice:

lol..hw far dah ur pinky bae smiley
u mean Pinkycute?.cheesy
She don friendzone me o.sad
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by 2dice(m): 3:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
danbrowndmf:
u mean Pinkycute?.cheesy
She don friendzone me o.sad
chaii dereissGodoo cheesy
why u fvckup like so sad
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by danbrowndmf(m): 4:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
2dice:

chaii dereissGodoo cheesy
why u fvckup like so sad
Am about to Graduate from the friendzone soon.cheesy
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by 2dice(m): 4:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
danbrowndmf:
may i ask where is she from?
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by 2dice(m): 5:34pm On Apr 16, 2015
danbrowndmf:
oya kneel lemme call the ancestors on ur behalf
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by danbrowndmf(m): 6:24pm On Apr 16, 2015
2dice:

may i ask where is she from?
An Igbo Girl
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by richidinho(m): 6:24pm On Apr 16, 2015
missclasssy:
Ireneony yet again creates another topic that is sure to end in controversy.

*Spreads mouka foam*

Let's see how this unfolds...

Shift for me pls.....*yawning *
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by danbrowndmf(m): 6:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
2dice:

oya kneel lemme call the ancestors on ur behalf
lol
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by 2dice(m): 6:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
danbrowndmf:
An Igbo Girl
omo nna cheesy
me dey enjoy me singleship cheesy
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Aminat508(f): 8:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
Hmmmm.....
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by danbrowndmf(m): 10:24pm On Apr 16, 2015
2dice:

omo nna cheesy
me dey enjoy me singleship cheesy
Thats the best oh brother
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by 2dice(m): 10:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Thats the best oh brother
hahhah why do you think so?
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by honourlaja(m): 10:36am On Jun 20, 2015
Oildichotomy:
I like the way she farts, The melody that emanates from her anus anytime she does that, sings and completes my soul.

The undulating fragments of criss-crossed stretchmarks are a beauty to behold and that feeling when you run your fingers over them is like reading Braille.
And lastly her K-leg is so sexy that it makes fellow girls envious cos it creats that perfect hole between her thighs that binoculars jealous.

Damn my libido is rising already ! Can't wait

stretchmarks are not fashionable, remove yours within 3 weeks with ROCAPY Antistretchmark Soap contact any of our distributors closer to you on www.rocapy.com or whatsapp me on +2348099226445

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cutehector Is A Re.tard Nd Shouldn't Be On NL! / Is It Wrong To Ask Ur Gf For Sex Everytime She Comes Visiting / He Is Crying And Threatening To Kill Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.