Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

It's Official Burna Boy Is Breaking Guinness World Records With TECNO BOOM J7 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / It's Official Burna Boy Is Breaking Guinness World Records With TECNO BOOM J7 (54714 Views)

What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like / Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread / Tecno BOOM J7 Discussion Threads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Official Burna Boy Is Breaking Guinness World Records With TECNO BOOM J7 by MissTechy(f): 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
This was gotten from their page, so It is official -

Brace yourself! We are making history with the one and only BURNA BOY! For those who guessed right, you still get your surprise. LIKE if you love BURNA, COMMENT if you can't wait! SHARE with your friends to spread the word.

Given the fact that the Boom J7 is a music phone, they are using a music personality to attain the Guinness World Records - According to sources wink they want to break the Guinness World Records for the Longest song ever - and I am guessing anyone can partake

I have to get my hands on the Boom J7 for unboxing on MissTechy . com and all to see if it is really worth the hype.

https://m.facebook.com/TECNOMobileNigeria?_rdr

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It's Official Burna Boy Is Breaking Guinness World Records With TECNO BOOM J7 by kilokeys(m): 9:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
and what size would d song be?
2gb?

cos Nlanders wouldnt give a hoot . to hear booty

except if he is reading the scriptures from genesis to revelations with a loop beneath

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's Official Burna Boy Is Breaking Guinness World Records With TECNO BOOM J7 by MissTechy(f): 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
kilokeys:
and what size would d song be?
2gb?

cos Nlanders wouldnt give a hoot . to hear booty

except if he is reading the scriptures from genesis to revelations with a loop beneath

no I think everybody would get the chance to sing with Burna boy, maybe you'd put in your own part, something like that sha

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's Official Burna Boy Is Breaking Guinness World Records With TECNO BOOM J7 by funkyrash(m): 10:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
In case this reaches fp, why was Burna Boy chosen for God's sake! What's he going to say? It's all for the record though so that wouldn't matter!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It's Official Burna Boy Is Breaking Guinness World Records With TECNO BOOM J7 by TheSexyChic: 10:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
I would definitely love to sing with Burna boy sha - imagine my voice blending with Burna Boy's own.. madddd

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Official Burna Boy Is Breaking Guinness World Records With TECNO BOOM J7 by oleeee(m): 10:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
tecno just drop d bomb so i can get d imei,no time

16 Likes

Re: It's Official Burna Boy Is Breaking Guinness World Records With TECNO BOOM J7 by SarcasticMe(m): 10:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
I still don't get which record they're breaking... Anyway, good luck to tecno and Burna.

1 Like

Re: It's Official Burna Boy Is Breaking Guinness World Records With TECNO BOOM J7 by Kylez(m): 11:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
SarcasticMe:
I still don't get which record they're breaking... Anyway, good luck to tecno and Burna.

Me too. Longest song deserves an award embarassed

1 Like

Re: It's Official Burna Boy Is Breaking Guinness World Records With TECNO BOOM J7 by SleekyP(m): 11:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
undecided
Re: It's Official Burna Boy Is Breaking Guinness World Records With TECNO BOOM J7 by adegunahmed(m): 11:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
LONGEST SONG,HOW MANY DAYS?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Official Burna Boy Is Breaking Guinness World Records With TECNO BOOM J7 by acenazt: 12:08am On Apr 16, 2015
Make I begin write my Rap Verse.
Re: It's Official Burna Boy Is Breaking Guinness World Records With TECNO BOOM J7 by encryptjay(m): 12:22am On Apr 16, 2015
Nawa ooo...
Re: It's Official Burna Boy Is Breaking Guinness World Records With TECNO BOOM J7 by rattlesnake(m): 12:49am On Apr 16, 2015
MissTechy:
This was gotten from their page, so It is official -

Given the fact that the Boom J7 is a music phone, they are using a music personality to attain the Guinness World Records - According to sources wink they want to break the Guinness World Records for the Longest song ever - and I am guessing anyone can partake

I have to get my hands on the Boom J7 for unboxing on MissTechy . com and all to see if it is really worth the hype.
Ode

6 Likes

Re: It's Official Burna Boy Is Breaking Guinness World Records With TECNO BOOM J7 by Emodeee: 1:04am On Apr 16, 2015
I would av preferred V.E.C.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Official Burna Boy Is Breaking Guinness World Records With TECNO BOOM J7 by alexov(m): 1:43am On Apr 16, 2015
All I can say is BOOM

2 Likes

Re: It's Official Burna Boy Is Breaking Guinness World Records With TECNO BOOM J7 by kingphilip(m): 3:11am On Apr 16, 2015
oleeee:
make mtn make am 5gig accumulative and for each u get one month o
Re: It's Official Burna Boy Is Breaking Guinness World Records With TECNO BOOM J7 by Nobody: 4:19am On Apr 16, 2015
Why burna boy? undecided
Re: It's Official Burna Boy Is Breaking Guinness World Records With TECNO BOOM J7 by Kangol99(m): 4:52am On Apr 16, 2015
WHY
Re: It's Official Burna Boy Is Breaking Guinness World Records With TECNO BOOM J7 by Nobody: 5:25am On Apr 16, 2015
Not for sell. Beware of 419ners (fraudsters)
Re: It's Official Burna Boy Is Breaking Guinness World Records With TECNO BOOM J7 by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 16, 2015
NA d imei i need

1 Like

Re: It's Official Burna Boy Is Breaking Guinness World Records With TECNO BOOM J7 by constance500: 6:39am On Apr 16, 2015
Joins the queue
Re: It's Official Burna Boy Is Breaking Guinness World Records With TECNO BOOM J7 by hatux: 6:48am On Apr 16, 2015
I was here...
Re: It's Official Burna Boy Is Breaking Guinness World Records With TECNO BOOM J7 by Wizzy14418(m): 6:59am On Apr 16, 2015
Burna boy is good,I'm better,I wouldn't mind to drop some lines sha
Re: It's Official Burna Boy Is Breaking Guinness World Records With TECNO BOOM J7 by Dani4tech(m): 7:34am On Apr 16, 2015
BB uses of a techno device? Just asking
Re: It's Official Burna Boy Is Breaking Guinness World Records With TECNO BOOM J7 by boman2014: 7:45am On Apr 16, 2015
That's OkAy
Re: It's Official Burna Boy Is Breaking Guinness World Records With TECNO BOOM J7 by Soclose007(m): 8:01am On Apr 16, 2015
oleeee:
u wicked dieeee... grin
oleeee:
u wicked dieeee...; D
Re: It's Official Burna Boy Is Breaking Guinness World Records With TECNO BOOM J7 by badbros(m): 8:07am On Apr 16, 2015
Watching...
Re: It's Official Burna Boy Is Breaking Guinness World Records With TECNO BOOM J7 by Inkman(m): 8:20am On Apr 16, 2015
Oluwa Burna
we dey with you
i hope the techno boom
is worth all the hype
Re: It's Official Burna Boy Is Breaking Guinness World Records With TECNO BOOM J7 by alexis007(m): 9:25am On Apr 16, 2015
airforce, your opportunity don finally show........no just pop up with another excuse ..e.g. i've sold my lines to Don jazzy..........we the entire members of nairaland don wait too much sad

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MTN Launches E-SIM In Nigeria / Whatsapp To Let Users Message Without Their Phones / Using The Right Charger For Your Gadgets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.