Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,189 members, 7,807,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Top List Of The Most Feared Fellows In Romance Section By Man Of List. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top List Of The Most Feared Fellows In Romance Section By Man Of List. (1963 Views)

Fire Out Break At Chicason Gas Plant In Nnewi, Scores feared dead / Dangote Truck Runs Into Cars, Burst Into Flames In Asaba, Many Feared Dead / Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top List Of The Most Feared Fellows In Romance Section By Man Of List. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nonsense.
Re: Top List Of The Most Feared Fellows In Romance Section By Man Of List. by kinglekan: 10:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
stephenqueen:

Baba weyrey how far na grin grin

Padi I dey ooo,

na so so JOYSTICK, SEX, JOYSTICK, SEX, I just dey see for my following tab.

Topic don finish 2day niii!!
Re: Top List Of The Most Feared Fellows In Romance Section By Man Of List. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Monthly blawd flow? shocked

It's just being logical.....
Re: Top List Of The Most Feared Fellows In Romance Section By Man Of List. by tosyne2much(m): 10:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
stephenqueen:
Tosyne2much don get arole
Ehn ehn tongue
Re: Top List Of The Most Feared Fellows In Romance Section By Man Of List. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
missclasssy:

It's just being logical.....

undecided undecided
Re: Top List Of The Most Feared Fellows In Romance Section By Man Of List. by stephenqueen: 10:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
kinglekan:

Padi I dey ooo,

na so so JOYSTICK, SEX, JOYSTICK, SEX, I just dey see for my following tab.

Topic don finish 2day niii!!
Baba naso we see amu today ooo,wetin man go do grin
Re: Top List Of The Most Feared Fellows In Romance Section By Man Of List. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
Unibenstudent:
I observed that and nairaland cannot accommodate psychopaths,unless you guys can create a special "psychiatric home close to health section" where psychopaths as him are jailed and banned and restricted only to.
dumb
Re: Top List Of The Most Feared Fellows In Romance Section By Man Of List. by stephenqueen: 10:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
tosyne2much:
Ehn ehn tongue
Yea na, u don get successor grin
Re: Top List Of The Most Feared Fellows In Romance Section By Man Of List. by kinglekan: 10:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
stephenqueen:

Baba naso we see amu today ooo,wetin man go do grin

Heheheh, abeg make person start E-World War jareee. grin
Re: Top List Of The Most Feared Fellows In Romance Section By Man Of List. by stephenqueen: 10:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
kinglekan:

Heheheh, abeg make person start E-World War jareee. grin
Oya na make we start grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Weapon Will You Use "Photo" / Big Brother Niaija #BBN - See Photos Of Malcolm, The Father Of Bisola's Daughter / Answer The Riddle And Win Big!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.