Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

When And Where Did Pastor Chris Get His PHD From? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When And Where Did Pastor Chris Get His PHD From? (13034 Views)

Did Pastor Chris Okafor Raise A Dead Baby? (video) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa / Did Pastor Kumuyi Cancel Aba Crusade Due To Nnamdi Kanu's Threat? (2) (3) (4)

When And Where Did Pastor Chris Get His PHD From? by Marchman: 9:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
This is not to generate unnecccessary controversies. But the Pastor just showed up with a PhD by the side of his name with no one being aware that he was he even pursuing an academic degree. A Phd suggests he went to a university and EARNED a degree, not just an honorary doctorate degree that is cheap and plenty in Nigeria. Since Pst Chris is a public figure it is not out of place to ask where and when he got that degree. There should be no controversy here. A degree should be a public record. We basically know a lot about our political leaders but for religious leaders they seem to hide a lot about themselves. This should not be the case.

When did Pastor Chris get his degree? Which institution awarded it and in which area of study? CE members should please answer these questions without insulting or cursing anyone. These are clear enough questions that dont even require biblical verses to answer. God bless you!

Re: When And Where Did Pastor Chris Get His PHD From? by jascon1(m): 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
Benin
Re: When And Where Did Pastor Chris Get His PHD From? by Marchman: 9:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
Do you mean University of Benin? When did he get it and in which area of study?
Re: When And Where Did Pastor Chris Get His PHD From? by jascon1(m): 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
My brother, if u ask me Na who I go ask?
Re: When And Where Did Pastor Chris Get His PHD From? by Marchman: 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
CC Gombs, Joagbaje, Pastorkun, Winsomex et al
Re: When And Where Did Pastor Chris Get His PHD From? by jascon1(m): 9:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
Anybody can wake up n be anything in this country. If u look well well it could be fake, or forge. But no be my mouth u go take hear say e don take when I don day ask this question way u day ask so
Re: When And Where Did Pastor Chris Get His PHD From? by Marchman: 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
[/color]
jascon1:
[color=#006600]Anybody can wake up n be anything in this country. If u look well well it could be fake, or forge. But no be my mouth u go take hear say e don take when I don day ask this question way u day ask so

I really wish to know bc getting a PHD is not a piece of cake. It takes real hard work and intellectual rigour. In Nigeria it could take up to ten years. If a man who is not a pastor just shows up claiming to be a PHD we will really scrutinize him but pastors get easy pass. I also know that there are degree mills, that will dash you a professorship for the right amount. Similarly unrecognised theology colleges dash out ''PHDs" as if it is running out of fashion. So where exactly did he get his?

Re: When And Where Did Pastor Chris Get His PHD From? by WinsomeX: 9:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
CC: Gombs, Joagbaje, kenny4life, sammied, vooks
Re: When And Where Did Pastor Chris Get His PHD From? by SHARIAREPORTERS: 9:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
Go to chrish embassy website and send a message to dem
Dey will reply ya asap
Buh d degree won't be a big deal for d man of God, its just research and submission of thesis. He can also pay to do d job
Back den in skool ma priests go for dat degree and just of recent unilorin just gave one PhD
Re: When And Where Did Pastor Chris Get His PHD From? by seedgreen(m): 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
like i have always suggested, ask google or msn.com

another failed thread....
Re: When And Where Did Pastor Chris Get His PHD From? by Marchman: 10:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
You mean there's no one that knows? This is really interesting. Why should I ask Google or send a question to the Ce websit? What's secretive about a degree? Adeboye's academic records are public knowledge. Same for Oyedepo. The PhD doesn't even validate Pat Chris for he's a gifted preache. But where and when did he get the damn degree from? Its not out of place to scrutinise our religious leaders. Its in fact godly to probe them. If he had claimed to be a doctor I wouldn't have mins d cos it could be honorary doctorate degree but a PhD is a different matte. So where did he get it from?

Re: When And Where Did Pastor Chris Get His PHD From? by otipoju(m): 11:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
Why not set up a comitee to look into it and report its recommendations.
Re: When And Where Did Pastor Chris Get His PHD From? by slap1(m): 3:18am On Apr 16, 2015
Are you just seeing the doctorate? Please read his profile online or ask google, you must not create a thread on every little thing.
Re: When And Where Did Pastor Chris Get His PHD From? by vooks: 5:32am On Apr 16, 2015
That's a good question I can assure you NOBODY in CEC knows, else we would have been choked with images of his graduation cheesy. I would not mind studying his dissertation

WinsomeX:
CC: Gombs, Joagbaje, kenny4life, sammied, vooks

Re: When And Where Did Pastor Chris Get His PHD From? by vooks: 7:42am On Apr 16, 2015
Interesting.
BTW, among the Pentecostals, what is the difference between a Bishop, Reverend, GO,senior Pastor! And Pastor?
Who bestows these titles? What are the qualifications?

PastorKun:

Nobody in cec ke? Even pastor chris himself cannot answer that kweshun. cheesy
Re: When And Where Did Pastor Chris Get His PHD From? by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 16, 2015
vooks:
Interesting.
BTW, among the Pentecostals, what is the difference between a Bishop, Reverend, GO,senior Pastor! And Pastor?
Who bestows these titles? What are the qualifications?

G.O is usually the overall header/leader of a particular denomination e.g pastor Chris is G.O of CE. pastors usually go through several trainings and Bible college, and I believe in some churches they have to actively be under a pastor for some years before they can actually become pastors.
I have no idea about the rest... also waiting for answers or correction on my take from others
Re: When And Where Did Pastor Chris Get His PHD From? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
PastorKun:

Hmmmmmn so who was pastor chris under before he became a pastor talkless of being a G.O?
I don't really know whom or who his mentor is, just sighted him as an example.
I think in is case he is both a founder and G.O of CE. most pastors were under someone at some point in time even though they were eventually called into their separate ministry.
Re: When And Where Did Pastor Chris Get His PHD From? by Gombs(m): 1:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
PastorKun:

Hmmmmmn so who was pastor chris under before he became a pastor talkless of being a G.O?

Well... Another of my favorite preacher, Arch Bishop Ben Idahosa.

Gotta love that man.
Re: When And Where Did Pastor Chris Get His PHD From? by McSterling(m): 1:34pm On Apr 16, 2015
Gombs:

Well... Another of my favorite preacher, Arch Bishop Ben Idahosa.

Gotta love that man.
So, where did Chris get his PhD from? I used to think he got it from Oral Roberts University, but I guess I'm wrong.
Re: When And Where Did Pastor Chris Get His PHD From? by Gombs(m): 1:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
Marchman:
You mean there's no one that knows? This is really interesting. Why should I ask Google or send a question to the Ce websit? What's secretive about a degree? Adeboye's academic records are public knowledge. Same for Oyedepo. The PhD doesn't even validate Pat Chris for he's a gifted preache. But where and when did he get the damn degree from? Its not out of place to scrutinise our religious leaders. Its in fact godly to probe them. If he had claimed to be a doctor I wouldn't have mins d cos it could be honorary doctorate degree but a PhD is a different matte. So where did he get it from?

What if I told you he lied and is making up the P.HD? And No... I'm not telling, conclude however you like. Funny enough, you didn't question his other degrees.

Re: When And Where Did Pastor Chris Get His PHD From? by Gombs(m): 1:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
McSterling:
So, where did Chris get his PhD from? I used to think he got it from Oral Roberts University, but I guess I'm wrong.

You're almost there Buddy... Why let these guys bother your serenity?
Re: When And Where Did Pastor Chris Get His PHD From? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
[quote author=Marchman post=32764052]This is not to generate unnecccessary controversies. But the Pastor just showed up with a PhD by the side of his name with no one being aware that he was he even pursuing an academic degree. A Phd suggests he went to a university and EARNED a degree, not just an honorary doctorate degree that is cheap and plenty in Nigeria. Since Pst Chris is a public figure it is not out of place to ask where and when he got that degree. There should be no controversy here. A degree should be a public record. We basically know a lot about our political leaders but for religious leaders they seem to hide a lot about themselves. This should not be the case.

When did Pastor Chris get his degree? Which institution awarded it and in which area of study? CE members should please answer these questions without insulting or cursing anyone. These are clear enough questions that dont even require biblical verses to answer. God bless you!

[/quote

First of all u be mumu for bringing a man of God to table his Mata. And u say no insult. Foolish hegoat,he is a graduate of AAU Ekpoma,msc too.
He goat
Re: When And Where Did Pastor Chris Get His PHD From? by McSterling(m): 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
Gombs:

You're almost there Buddy... Why let these guys bother your serenity?
I'll take this to mean you don't know too.
Re: When And Where Did Pastor Chris Get His PHD From? by Gombs(m): 2:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
McSterling:
I'll take this to mean you don't know too.

Fine by me. wink
Re: When And Where Did Pastor Chris Get His PHD From? by Gombs(m): 2:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
PastorKun:

Liar oyaks was never under Idahosa(another fraudulent and discredited preacher). Oyaks started his church business whilst he was a student at ekpoma. In his words that makes him a spiritual vagabond. tongue

Educate your self. Stop acting like you grew up in a motor park.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benson_Idahosa

Re: When And Where Did Pastor Chris Get His PHD From? by vooks: 2:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
I have heard about the pastoral training programs, degrees in some places. I need to know at what point one graduates from a pastor-Senior Pastor-Reverend-Bishop-Archbishop (archbishop is a rare title among Pentecostals though)
shyna01:

G.O is usually the overall header/leader of a particular denomination e.g pastor Chris is G.O of CE. pastors usually go through several trainings and Bible college, and I believe in some churches they have to actively be under a pastor for some years before they can actually become pastors.
I have no idea about the rest... also waiting for answers or correction on my take from others
Re: When And Where Did Pastor Chris Get His PHD From? by Gombs(m): 3:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
PastorKun:

I just went through your useless link, it lists oyaks as one of his proteges. That does not in anyway mean oyaks was a pastor under Idahosa it only suggests that he mentored oyaks in setting up his shameful business.

[img]http://media0./media/SmyiPAlF7vxIY/giphy.gif[/img]

Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist / Follow Up Pastor Chris Live Online: Receive Words From Him Now: / Things You Should Know As An Instrumentalist

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64