Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

My Hubby Wants A Second Wife!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Hubby Wants A Second Wife!! (1670 Views)

Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) / I Told My Hubby To Stop Using My Money.am I Wrong? / My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Hubby Wants A Second Wife!! by ConfessionsNgr: 10:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
I am really in six and sevens concerning this issue. I have been happily married to my husband for twenty years. Yes! Twenty years and happily married. Our first born just gained admission into the university and the last is writing common entrance this year. My husband doesn't cheat, or maybe I can't say. Just last week, he woke me up in the middle of the night and told me he wanted to discuss something very important with me. He said he wants to marry a second wife. I couldn't believe my ears. It seemed as if it's a dream. Even right now It still feels like I am yet to wake up from a nightmare. I don't know why all of a sudden somebody who just celebrated his fifty years old birthday wants a second wife. Is it that he has impregnated a girl outside? And he wants to marry her. My husband isn't the type that loves too much intimacy. He doesn't look like an adulterer. I would have sworn that this idea will never cross his mind. I am really confused as I don't just know what to do. Am I actually dreaming? Is there anything I can do to help the issue?

http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/58/my-husband-wants-a-second-wife

Story posted anonymously on confessionsnigeria.com Create a post or make comments anonymously
Re: My Hubby Wants A Second Wife!! by richol(m): 10:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
maybe he was given some jamaican stuff in his dream.

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Wants A Second Wife!! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hmm...That's mysterious!

Arrows from father's house!
Well, sit with him and find out why he really wants it so bad. Does he want to live the rest of his post-fifty years life a "free" man?

Find out, please...To whom it may concern.
Re: My Hubby Wants A Second Wife!! by houstonia(m): 10:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
what strikes me is you still calling him your hubby when you're about to become more than one. please correct that topic first ;Dwhat strikes me is you still calling him your hubby when you're about to become more than one. please correct that topic first
Re: My Hubby Wants A Second Wife!! by blackjack21(m): 10:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
you see dear, everything in life is quo pro quo.

Go get yourself another husband too.
I can even help recommend people, you know.
Since you said you've been married for over 20 years, I'll assume you're 40+ now. And as you have pointed out that you pus#sy is well maintained, good. There should be some people who shouldn't have problem tearing it further.
undecided angry

22:47:10
Wed, Apr 15, 2015
Re: My Hubby Wants A Second Wife!! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
He has definitely not been faithful.
Cheating men usually make a very caring and loving husband.
Re: My Hubby Wants A Second Wife!! by Ab025(m): 11:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
And what is bad if your hubby wants to take another wife, is it the end of the world for you....?

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Wants A Second Wife!! by shortgun(m): 11:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
What's d title of this movie
Re: My Hubby Wants A Second Wife!! by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 16, 2015
ts simple actually, he wants a second wife, i wiill let him know too that i will get myself a second hubby...
Re: My Hubby Wants A Second Wife!! by Stillfire: 2:07am On Apr 16, 2015
Better start putting your finances in order.
Re: My Hubby Wants A Second Wife!! by cococandy(f): 3:18am On Apr 16, 2015
Leave his sorry assss.

If he wants to start his life afresh with a new wife, new kids and new responsibilities, good for him.
He will be old @ 70+ and still have kids in school that he will rely on his pension to sustain.

The way some people ruin their lives with their own hands.
Re: My Hubby Wants A Second Wife!! by Nobody: 3:25am On Apr 16, 2015
cococandy:
Leave his sorry assss.

If he wants to start his life afresh with a new wife, new kids and new responsibilities, good for him.
He will be old @ 70+ and still have kids in school that he will rely on his pension to sustain.

The way some people ruin their lives with their own hands.

No be wetin make Sunny ade's former guitarist begin carry cocaine after retirement
When a grown man begin start new family at 50 and 60 why won't he

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Wants A Second Wife!! by Nobody: 3:27am On Apr 16, 2015
ConfessionsNgr:
I am really in six and sevens concerning this issue. I have been happily married to my husband for twenty years. Yes! Twenty years and happily married. Our first born just gained admission into the university and the last is writing common entrance this year. My husband doesn't cheat, or maybe I can't say. Just last week, he woke me up in the middle of the night and told me he wanted to discuss something very important with me. He said he wants to marry a second wife. I couldn't believe my ears. It seemed as if it's a dream. Even right now It still feels like I am yet to wake up from a nightmare. I don't know why all of a sudden somebody who just celebrated his fifty years old birthday wants a second wife. Is it that he has impregnated a girl outside? And he wants to marry her. My husband isn't the type that loves too much intimacy. He doesn't look like an adulterer. I would have sworn that this idea will never cross his mind. I am really confused as I don't just know what to do. Am I actually dreaming? Is there anything I can do to help the issue?

http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/58/my-husband-wants-a-second-wife

Story posted anonymously on confessionsnigeria.com Create a post or make comments anonymously

Midlife crisis
Some Oyibo men change to woman when it hits
Re: My Hubby Wants A Second Wife!! by armyofone(m): 3:29am On Apr 16, 2015
Exactly, And she should get ready to find her way or patiently share his lipsrsealed

Stillfire:
Better start putting your finances in order.
Re: My Hubby Wants A Second Wife!! by cococandy(f): 3:36am On Apr 16, 2015
babyosisi:

No be wetin make Sunny ade's former guitarist begin carry cocaine after retirement
When a grown man begin start new family at 50 and 60 why won't he

Some people's midlife crises causes them slight brain damage hence the irrational decisions like getting a new wife at 50 grin for no other reason than because they can.

Go there now his children in colleges and high school don't have their education finances sorted out to the end and he's embarking on a more life toughening journey.

Case grin
Re: My Hubby Wants A Second Wife!! by cococandy(f): 3:37am On Apr 16, 2015
babyosisi:

Midlife crisis
Some Oyibo men change to woman when it hits
'Midlife crisis'
How did we think of the same thing.
Hehehe.
Re: My Hubby Wants A Second Wife!! by VintageCocktail(m): 5:23am On Apr 16, 2015
Find ways to milk him dry , so he can reset his priorities again.
Re: My Hubby Wants A Second Wife!! by Qmab: 9:53am On Apr 16, 2015
Women will worry less about this if there's law against bigamy in this country. But law or no law, why would any man want to keep to women at the same time.

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Wants A Second Wife!! by Truckpusher(m): 1:34pm On Apr 16, 2015
emusmith:
Hmm...That's mysterious!

Arrows from father's house!
Well, sit with him and find out why he really wants it so bad. Does he want to live the rest of his post-fifty years life a "free" man?

Find out, please...To whom it may concern.
The guy prolly found his mojo after sampling one food for far too long.

One toto dey kill peniss - Okafor's theory grin.
Re: My Hubby Wants A Second Wife!! by Truckpusher(m): 1:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
Qmab:
Women will worry less about this if there's law against bigamy in this country. But law or no law, why would any man want to keep to women at the same time.
Variety is the spice of life they say. grin
Re: My Hubby Wants A Second Wife!! by Qmab: 2:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
Variety is the spice of life they say. grin
most definitely. But in wives too?
Re: My Hubby Wants A Second Wife!! by K9blunt(f): 3:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
I won't waste space asking why here, but it seems the husband had been thinking it since and has already made up his mind.
so the best thing is for the woman to ask herself some hard questions like
* am I ready to be a second wife?
* how am I sure I will have peace of mind if I decide to stay in polygamy?
* what about my children, do I support polygamy and want my children to practice polygamy as well?
* does my hubby love at all, if he did he wouldn't be thinking about another wife would he?

if she can answer these and others and come at a conclusion I believer she would know what to do.
Re: My Hubby Wants A Second Wife!! by Truckpusher(m): 3:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
Qmab:
most definitely. But in wives too?
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Laptop Or Foam? Please Advice / Help Me Wish My Princess A Happy Birthday. / I'm 24, And A Liability To My Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.