Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Where Is The First Place You Wash When Taking Your Bath? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Where Is The First Place You Wash When Taking Your Bath? (4574 Views)

3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) / 10 Important Places To Note When Having Your Bath. / How To Take Your Bath Properly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is The First Place You Wash When Taking Your Bath? by OnyeEgo1(m): 7:05am On Apr 20, 2015
Me start 4rm my under arm first...
Re: Where Is The First Place You Wash When Taking Your Bath? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
emusmith:

Hehe... Just seeing. What side?

The health section side..... smiley
Re: Where Is The First Place You Wash When Taking Your Bath? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
Xiadnat:

The health section side..... smiley

Is that a name of a place in a town? wink
Re: Where Is The First Place You Wash When Taking Your Bath? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
emusmith:

Is that a name of a place in a town? wink

It is....in a NL-ville.....
Re: Where Is The First Place You Wash When Taking Your Bath? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
Xiadnat:

It is....in a NL-ville.....

Oh I see...grin
Where do you think i live in NL- ville BTW?,
Re: Where Is The First Place You Wash When Taking Your Bath? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
emusmith:

Oh I see...grin
Where do you think i live in NL- ville BTW?,

I see the likes of ya in romance-ville.

Tho, recently I saw you on a bus parked in religious ville. Not sure if you are frequent that town often tho. tongue
Re: Where Is The First Place You Wash When Taking Your Bath? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
Xiadnat:

I see the likes of ya in romance-ville.

Tho, recently I saw you on a bus parked in religious ville. Not sure if you are frequent that town often tho. tongue

Lols

Let's say, I am multi-talented lipsrsealed
Re: Where Is The First Place You Wash When Taking Your Bath? by eleganteunice: 11:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
My hands.

Shrink Your Tummy!
The midriff is the one area which most people focus on as being their most significant health
problem area. The ways that they choose to address it are varied, involving exercise, food and
more drastic measures such as surgery. Except in exceptional circumstances, surgery should
never be required.
Continue reading @ [url]euniceamede.com[/url]
Like my face book page: https://www.facebook.com/#/pages/euniceamedecom/386020504915248?ref=bookmarks
Re: Where Is The First Place You Wash When Taking Your Bath? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
emusmith:

Lols

Let's say, I am multi-talented lipsrsealed

You sure are. smiley
Re: Where Is The First Place You Wash When Taking Your Bath? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
Xiadnat:

You sure are. smiley

Yea smiley
Re: Where Is The First Place You Wash When Taking Your Bath? by Perceptor(m): 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
marieolae:
Haha I actually wash my chest first...
Lol it's automatic.. grin
Ladies dey get chest??
Re: Where Is The First Place You Wash When Taking Your Bath? by marieolae(f): 10:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
see question
Perceptor:

Ladies dey get chest??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Itching An Adverse Effect Of ANTI Malaria Drugs / Lady Falls 115ft To Her Death Posing 4 Pic To Celebrate End Of Covid19 Lockdown / *****cypri Gold Capletssssssss*****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.