Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,775 members, 7,802,382 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Is It Possible For A Woman To Give Birth To 14 Children??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Possible For A Woman To Give Birth To 14 Children??? (1761 Views)

Amazing !! Woman With 14 Children From 14 Husbands.b / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? / Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For A Woman To Give Birth To 14 Children??? by Daniel058(m): 10:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
I sometimes thinks about it... I want to have between 12 to 14 kids from my wife to be, the worst part is that I have not found her. Pls is it possible my people?? I need your advice...
Re: Is It Possible For A Woman To Give Birth To 14 Children??? by kodded(m): 10:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
you need help asap
undecided

#YabaLeft

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Woman To Give Birth To 14 Children??? by Daniel058(m): 10:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
kodded:
you need help asap
undecided
yes dude
Re: Is It Possible For A Woman To Give Birth To 14 Children??? by alberto2k(m): 10:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
A minute silence for your future wife angry

4 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Woman To Give Birth To 14 Children??? by Cutehector(m): 10:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
grin
Re: Is It Possible For A Woman To Give Birth To 14 Children??? by agarawu23(m): 10:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
a man who don't have a land but thinking of building a house.

get a wife first before you can seek for advice

worst topics today. have heard enough for today.
Re: Is It Possible For A Woman To Give Birth To 14 Children??? by WEEDMANOH(m): 10:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
bros who sold this weed to u ??undecided

which girl go agree enter labour room 14 terrible times??undecided haba bross: even the toto go wild pass window nah

next time use church mind think girls no be tree or chicken were dey ley up to 15 eggs
Re: Is It Possible For A Woman To Give Birth To 14 Children??? by tpiaT: 10:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
Op are all of you in your profile, unmarried?

Husband na husband abeg, there's a scarcity.
Re: Is It Possible For A Woman To Give Birth To 14 Children??? by Dyt(f): 10:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
tpiaT:
Op are any of you in your profile, married?

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is It Possible For A Woman To Give Birth To 14 Children??? by Daniel058(m): 10:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
alberto2k:
A minute silence for your future wife angry
lol
Re: Is It Possible For A Woman To Give Birth To 14 Children??? by Daniel058(m): 10:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
tpiaT:
Op are any of you in your profile, married?

lol, u wan apply..
U fit??
Re: Is It Possible For A Woman To Give Birth To 14 Children??? by AfricanApple(f): 10:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
request for a womb implant and born the children yourself, after that come back here and tell us the story. orishirishi

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Woman To Give Birth To 14 Children??? by olexjay(m): 10:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
*cough*

U can av 2 dozen self bro
Re: Is It Possible For A Woman To Give Birth To 14 Children??? by Daniel058(m): 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
WEEDMANOH:
bros who sold this weed to u ??undecided

which girl go agree enter labour room 14 terrible times??undecided haba bross: even the toto go wild pass window nah

next time use church mind think girls no be tree or chicken were dey ley up to 15 eggs
BROS I only ate akpu tonight..
Re: Is It Possible For A Woman To Give Birth To 14 Children??? by Davidson267(m): 11:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
Booked
Re: Is It Possible For A Woman To Give Birth To 14 Children??? by Daniel058(m): 11:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
AfricanApple:
request for a womb implant and born the children yourself, after that come back here and tell us the story. orishirishi
u wan make I die?? Man no dey born nah
Re: Is It Possible For A Woman To Give Birth To 14 Children??? by WEEDMANOH(m): 11:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
Daniel058:
BROS I only ate akpu tonight..
some of my boys is selling fake weed here
Re: Is It Possible For A Woman To Give Birth To 14 Children??? by tpiaT: 11:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
Daniel058:
lol, u wan apply..
U fit??

Like I said, husband scarcity dey.

Folks can't be too picky.

So, all of you there never marry?

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Woman To Give Birth To 14 Children??? by Nazeeboy(m): 11:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
yeah coz I know one with 17. Seriously no be joke, here for north.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Woman To Give Birth To 14 Children??? by Cutehector(m): 3:25am On Apr 16, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

[size=18pt]
IF ONLY YOUR MUM HAD TAKEN THOSE ABORTION PILLS THE WORLD WOULD HAVE BEEN SPARED OF YOUR IDIOCY.

[/size]
ishilove, farano, roktation please I seriously want to report this dude TheSonOfMark comment on all caps to you...
Re: Is It Possible For A Woman To Give Birth To 14 Children??? by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:06am On Apr 16, 2015
Cutehector:
ishilove, farano, roktation please I seriously want to report this dude TheSonOfMark comment on all caps to you...
How dare you insult Calabar (Ibibio and Efik) women?

In more ways that one, you breached Nairaland's rule number 2. Now you know what prompted my 'attack'.

Re: Is It Possible For A Woman To Give Birth To 14 Children??? by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:11am On Apr 16, 2015
Cutehector:
Cry baby, how dare you insult Calabar (Ibibio and Efik) women?

In more ways that one, you breached Nairaland's rule number 2. Now you know what prompted my 'attack'. Modify yours and I'll modify mine. NO ONE INSULTS IBIBIO/EFIK FEMALES IN THEIR TOTALITY WITHOUT THE SON OF MARK RETALIATING.

Re: Is It Possible For A Woman To Give Birth To 14 Children??? by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:16am On Apr 16, 2015
Cutehector:
Cry baby, how dare you insult Calabar (Ibibio and Efik) women?

In more ways that one, you breached Nairaland's rule number 2. Now you know what prompted my 'attack'. You are lucky you modified your post. NO ONE INSULTS IBIBIO/EFIK FEMALES IN THEIR TOTALITY WITHOUT THE SON OF MARK RETALIATING, NO ONE!

I DO NOT ATTACK FEMALES BECAUSE OF THEIR TRIBES.

Re: Is It Possible For A Woman To Give Birth To 14 Children??? by cooljude(m): 9:20am On Apr 16, 2015
it is possible, the world record is 69 kids by a Russian woman in early 18 century
Re: Is It Possible For A Woman To Give Birth To 14 Children??? by Chinum: 11:01am On Apr 16, 2015
Daniel058:
I sometimes thinks about it... I want to have between 12 to 14 kids from my wife to be, the worst part is that I have not found her. Pls is it possible my people?? I need your advice...

Thanks to technology, you can achieve your aim through IVF.

Just make sure you are emotionally, physically and financially ready for them.

So that you don't open a thread tomorrow titled "Help! My Brother with Only One Child Refused to Help me with @least One of my Kids, What Should I do?"

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Woman To Give Birth To 14 Children??? by Daniel058(m): 2:10pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chinum:

Thanks to technology, you can achieve your aim through IVF.

Just make sure you are emotionally, physically and financially ready for them.

So that you don't open a thread tomorrow titled "Help! My Brother with Only One Child Refused to Help me with @least One of my Kids, What Should I do?"
Lol.... u knw say "MONEY NO BE PROBLEM" grin
Re: Is It Possible For A Woman To Give Birth To 14 Children??? by AfricanApple(f): 9:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
Daniel058:
u wan make I die?? Man no dey born nah
na im make I say make them do womb implant for you
Re: Is It Possible For A Woman To Give Birth To 14 Children??? by veave(f): 9:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
tpiaT:
Op are all of you in your profile, unmarried?

Case closed! grin grin grin
Re: Is It Possible For A Woman To Give Birth To 14 Children??? by Daniel058(m): 10:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
AfricanApple:
na im make I say make them do womb implant for you
I Dodge am..
Re: Is It Possible For A Woman To Give Birth To 14 Children??? by Daniel058(m): 10:34pm On Apr 16, 2015
veave:

Case closed! grin grin grin
lol
Re: Is It Possible For A Woman To Give Birth To 14 Children??? by Daniel058(m): 10:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
tpiaT:

Like I said, husband scarcity dey.

Folks can't be too picky.

So, all of you there never marry?
lol

(1) (Reply)

A Husband’s Painful Dilemma On Paternity, Infidelity / Fantastic - She Creates Her Dream House With Four Shipping Containers / My Mother Dislikes Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.