Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

There Was No Elections In Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Was No Elections In Rivers State (1104 Views)

There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume / Cheif Audu Ogbe..There May Be No Elections Before May 29th 2015 / 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Was No Elections In Rivers State by Tarteenah: 10:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
It's so sad that most nairalanders that say things about Rivers state, are not even Rivers indigene, or people based here! you can't say what Rivers people want pls!!! There was no election here! Wike and his boys did their magic....Wike is a godfather to all the notorious boys and gangs, so you can imagine! What happened in Asari-toru LGA is something to be ashamed of, that's just one, tai? onelga? etc really?! Why is Wike scared of a re-run? A victor wud always win..or did he get a million votes by mistake? my corper friend told me wike n his gang arranged for some guys to queue up and form voting while they record this as evidence election held!!! you can imagine!

Oga Wike, if ur so sure that u won, don't be scared, ul win again....I can tell you that the people of Rivers state wants Dakuku!!! Wike as chairman of Obio/akpor Lga then showed traders pepper!!! unnecessary taxing, his officers were touts from diobu!!!u wud just see a tout on trainers and suit storm your store and ask u to pay 10k for bucket for environmental, if u don't provide dat 10, ul kiss valuables in ur store goodbye!! IMaGINE!!

Long note tho, I had to pour my mind....Nairalanders shd stop saying Rivers people voted wike! because it's not true! dere shd be a re-run! if u won b4, ul win again! The election shd be conducted with army deployed here!! make we see how wike wan win! *side eyes*

long note forgive me

u spot any error? move on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Was No Elections In Rivers State by walemoney007(m): 11:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
Re: There Was No Elections In Rivers State by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 11:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
The so-called international community bodies that are only calling for cancellation of election in Rivers and Akwa Ibom states should go and hide their heads in shame.

I guess it is the APC media consultant that is pulling these stunts abi? I guess they are interested in OIL MONEY? so APC must control Rivers state?

This so called international community bodies should be ashamed of themselves when kids before their very own eyes came out to vote in the streets of kano and kaduna yet they refused to call for cancellation in the north or have they not noticed the massive rigging going on in imo state or the killings that is going on in gombe as we speak. How about lagos yesterday? Na only rivers dem go see.

Well, let me bring to the notice of you all, the winning of saturday has nothing to do with Mr Wike as a candidate. It is a protest vote towards Gov Ameachi's betrayal, So if you like conduct elections 20 times with or without Wike,PDP will win that state.

Dakuku Peterside is a good man and Rivers people love him so much but sorry for him that he found himself in the wrong party at the wrong time. APC will never last in the Niger Delta or South-East even if they like they should control 30states.The people of Niger-Delta and South East will never support them. Let Adams Oshiomole finish his term then you will see how Edo people will reject APC too. Mtchewwwww.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Was No Elections In Rivers State by Babacele: 11:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
walemoney007:
Bros don't just worry , Wiked won't rule Rivers. I am damn too sure. God preserves us till then.

1 Like

Re: There Was No Elections In Rivers State by clevvermind(m): 11:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
nothing will happen. Wike has won the election and so be it. stop crying like a baby.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Was No Elections In Rivers State by clevvermind(m): 11:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
VOICEOFTHEMASES:
The so-called international community bodies that are only calling for cancellation of election in Rivers and Akwa Ibom states should go and hide their heads in shame.

I guess it is the APC media consultant that is pulling these stunts abi? I guess they are interested in OIL MONEY? so APC must control Rivers state?

This so called international community bodies should be ashamed of themselves when kids before their very own eyes came out to vote in the streets of kano and kaduna yet they refused to call for cancellation in the north or have they not noticed the massive rigging going on in imo state or the killings that is going on in gombe as we speak. How about lagos yesterday? Na only rivers dem go see.

Well, let me bring to the notice of you all, the winning of saturday has nothing to do with Mr Wike as a candidate. It is a protest vote towards Gov Ameachi's betrayal, So if you like conduct elections 20 times with or without Wike,PDP will win that state.

Dakuku Peterside is a good man and Rivers people love him so much but sorry for him that he found himself in the wrong party at the wrong time. APC will never last in the Niger Delta or South-East even if they like they should control 30states.The people of Niger-Delta and South East will never support them. Let Adams Oshiomole finish his term then you will see how Edo people will reject APC too. Mtchewwwww.
nice.
Re: There Was No Elections In Rivers State by Babacele: 11:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
VOICEOFTHEMASES:

Which oil? the one stolen from soku n taken to Bayelsa? the underage children voters in Taraba and Gombe , n not Kano n Kaduna that voted for PDP? which Edo state are you talking about ? Dream on as we elect a Bini as the next governor. we go shock una!

2 Likes

Re: There Was No Elections In Rivers State by Abagworo(m): 11:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
There was no election in Rivers State and every Nigerian knows.

2 Likes

Re: There Was No Elections In Rivers State by Plus10(m): 11:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
Abagworo:
abeg go sidon u know road to rivers state...u dey south west dey type election didn't hold in rivers state
Re: There Was No Elections In Rivers State by refreshrate: 11:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
Plus10:

abeg go sidon u know road to rivers state...u dey south west dey type election didn't hold in rivers state

you dey mind am?

1 Like

Re: There Was No Elections In Rivers State by Nobody: 5:09am On Apr 16, 2015
Abagworo:

SMH!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Was No Elections In Rivers State by Tarteenah: 12:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
VOICEOFTHEMASES:

Dakuku Peterside is a good man and Rivers people love him so much but sorry for him that he found himself in the wrong party at the wrong time. APC will never last in the Niger De lta or South-East even if they like they should control 30states.The people of Niger-Delta and South East will never support them. Let Adams Oshiomole finish his term then you will see how Edo people will reject APC too. Mtchewwwww.

Mr man, listen up, it's not about the party, we are voting for the individual, Rivers people done want WIKE, wike gat no crowd, just touts! unless uld tell me the touts r more than the decent people here...Obviously ur not in ph...pls say the one u know! take a survey, ask 300o people who they want and get a result! Wike wud be out in a matter of time!!! PeJ and him wud fall out for sure!! let's see
Re: There Was No Elections In Rivers State by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
Tarteenah:

Mr man, listen up, it's not about the party, we are voting for the individual, Rivers people done want WIKE, wike gat no crowd, just touts! unless uld tell me the touts r more than the decent people here...Obviously ur not in ph...pls say the one u know! take a survey, ask 300o people who they want and get a result! Wike wud be out in a matter of time!!! PeJ and him wud fall out for sure!! let's see

Are talking about another Rivers state, or the one I'm currently living at? SMH!
Re: There Was No Elections In Rivers State by Tarteenah: 11:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
dearpreye:

Are talking about another Rivers state, or the one I'm currently living at? SMH!

at? really? smh! see exploits of Wike as Minister of Education!!! very sad undecided

(1) (Reply)

AFRICA, UNITE - TB Joshua Addresses Xenophobia In His Church / Asari Dokubo: We’re NOT Afraid Of Buhari, He Dare Not Be ‘pharaoh’, Else… / What Would Be Your Reaction If Same Sex Marriage Was Passed Into Law In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.