Stats: 3,140,478 members, 7,770,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:32 AM

Can Anybody Pls Explain This - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Can Anybody Pls Explain This (853 Views)

Biko!! Has Anybody Gotten The Windows10 Creators Update / Anybody Wey Get Macbook Pro Wey He Won Sell / Anybody Using Wifi.com.ng? (2) (3) (4)

Can Anybody Pls Explain This by Dacronym(m): 11:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
Our television shows a lot of cable (DSTV) station on its own with regular antenna and its never been used with any of thf Dstv & co. But displays little or no signal although one of the station showed once. Does this mean if i get a very good ariel/antenna i will be able to watch Dstv stations direct. Anyone ever experienced this or knows anything on this
Re: Can Anybody Pls Explain This by Nobody: 1:15am On Apr 16, 2015
Dacronym:
Our television shows a lot of cable (DSTV) station on its own with regular antenna and its never been used with any of thf Dstv & co. But displays little or no signal although one of the station showed once. Does this mean if i get a very good ariel/antenna i will be able to watch Dstv stations direct. Anyone ever experienced this or knows anything on this
there is a dish close to your antenna. u dey steal person show
Re: Can Anybody Pls Explain This by femi4: 5:11am On Apr 16, 2015
Dacronym:
I dey experience am wella, there is a dish very close to the antenna.
Re: Can Anybody Pls Explain This by Dacronym(m): 7:33am On Apr 16, 2015
femi4:
I dey experience am wella, there is a dish very close to the antenna.
so u watch free stations like that
Re: Can Anybody Pls Explain This by Dacronym(m): 7:42am On Apr 16, 2015
runzlord:
there is a dish close to your antenna. u dey steal person show
i dont think this is the reason cos the antenna na öne small one beside d tv in the sitting room there. Besider weve had other tvs in the same place but nothing like that happen even with external ariels. Me am thinking its the t.v
Re: Can Anybody Pls Explain This by femi4: 9:08am On Apr 16, 2015
Dacronym:

so u watch free stations like that
No, I can only watch the channel they are watching at that particular time
Re: Can Anybody Pls Explain This by gurunlocker: 2:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
Dacronym:

i dont think this is the reason cos the antenna na öne small one beside d tv in the sitting room there. Besider weve had other tvs in the same place but nothing like that happen even with external ariels. Me am thinking its the t.v
you don't think it's the reason? smh...... bro, that is the reason,take it or leave it....

Thinkpad X240 Intel Core I5 4gb Ram 128gb Ssd Keyboard Light, Fingerprint 4 ~55k / What To Do. When Ya Laptop Refuse To Boot / Memory Problems With Windows 10