Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

1 Of The Many Ways To Proof Prophet Of God Is Miracle. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 1 Of The Many Ways To Proof Prophet Of God Is Miracle. (655 Views)

Using Theory Of Probability To Proof The Authenticity Of Quran. / Why Mohamed Cannot Possibly Be A Prophet Of The True God. / 5 archeological evidences to proof the Bible is real(with pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 Of The Many Ways To Proof Prophet Of God Is Miracle. by Nobody: 4:31am On Apr 16, 2015
God owns the standard which He chose His Prophet [AS]. the value of the prophet [AS] over us the ordinary people is not only miracle. it must include many aspects, which the good nature of the prophet is one. so is the nobility of the family he was born. they are always men and shepherd. may God allow our heart to appreciate and follow in obedience to the one God elevated [SA] so that our good deeds are not lost. amin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6P90lMdtGs&index=85&list=PLAEA99D24CA2F9A8F

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1 Of The Many Ways To Proof Prophet Of God Is Miracle. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
the numbers of miracles performed by God through Muhammad [SA] is over 1,000. in fact the the entire life of the prophet [SA] was miracle. and no living miracle remains of any prophet [AS] except the timeless living miracle that is The Quran.
Re: 1 Of The Many Ways To Proof Prophet Of God Is Miracle. by Rendezvou: 12:06am On Apr 17, 2015
Re: 1 Of The Many Ways To Proof Prophet Of God Is Miracle. by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
Miracles?
Wow, never heard of any except the epilepsy when reciting the Quran before gullible desert dwellers.

Terror is also miracle as quoted by OP!
Re: 1 Of The Many Ways To Proof Prophet Of God Is Miracle. by tartar9(m): 10:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
ZKOSOSO:
Miracles?
Wow, never heard of any except the epilepsy when reciting the Quran before gullible desert dwellers.

Terror is also miracle as quoted by OP!
'xtians' will always remain 'xtians'.u still use the silly epilepsy myth created by Theophanes since the 8th century pathetic smh

1 Like

Re: 1 Of The Many Ways To Proof Prophet Of God Is Miracle. by malvisguy212: 10:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
OAM4J, emusmith this thread belong to the Islamic section.

Sending prophet to warn sinner is a miracle? Or benefit to sinner? My good friend you are wrong.
Re: 1 Of The Many Ways To Proof Prophet Of God Is Miracle. by mustymatic(m): 8:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
malvisguy212:
OAM4J, emusmith this thread belong to the Islamic section.

Sending prophet to warn sinner is a miracle? Or benefit to sinner? My good friend you are wrong.
When I was younger I used to watch the pastors on tv performing miracles; healing the blinds, the lepers etc, I thought they really were miracles until I saw it wit my eyes in my school, it was all action!
modern day Christianity depends on miracles, if the pastor cant perfom, he is doomed, no customers

(1) (Reply)

Why Does God Allow Suffering? Answers That Work... / 6 END TIME EVENTS - Part 2. You Need To Read This / Is Jesus God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.