Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA (77577 Views)

Drone View Of Owerri (Photos) / Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) / Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by fireforfire: 10:39am On Apr 16, 2015
Op i feel lyke calling u an idiot, ......but i wont.
What are u saying sef? Is ut because ur "comfortable" there so u see nothing wrong wit what dose pplr are doibg
Tell me what is worse than killing a fellow human?
I dnt know how som pple just get comfy riding on high horses but their fellow brodas are butchered in a foreign land

Im sure somone lik dis will sell out infos about fellow nigeruans hiding so as to secure hus own safety

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by Abbeyme: 10:42am On Apr 16, 2015
redcliff:
I am glad you said this is your point of view. However, i was about to make some statements about it until i started reading the later end of your story which also confirmed the class at which you are telling the story from. You can say all these thing but the truth be told that these attacked were specigically targeted at black forigners and Nigeria as we all know would make its larger percentage.

In as much as this is your truth, i do not doubt it. Lets go a little lower to people who do not have the oppirtunity of having white collar jobs and going to school. The hustlers and the street roamers, the below average foreigners. They are the ones directly affected by this. Until we hear their own part of the story, then and only then can we conclude that SAcans are not xenophobic as the world think they are.

Hustlers and street roamers? Is that a kind of job or social status?
Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by dejonathan(f): 10:42am On Apr 16, 2015
CSTR2:
I don't even know where to start with you.
Just last week, two Nigerian students were murdered in cold blood by xenophobic scums in southafrica.
You think you are safe and secured because of your tiny white collar job.?
Don't worry, the next wave of xenophobia will claim your life and you won't be mourned, you selfish cunnt.
And to think that you can compare the mass deportation of ghanians in the 80s to large scale cold-blooded murder of hundreds of foreigners in south Africa in 2015, shows how pea-sized your brain is.
u dont av to abuse him or wish him dead now..he's only giving in his opinion,if u av anytyn different from wat he said,u're free to share it with us and not abusing him...

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by gragraboy: 10:42am On Apr 16, 2015
I can bet all of the people lashing out @ the OP have never travelled outside this country before. Unless you can go to SA and bring a different point of view, shut up and thank God for the life of the OP. And pray for the safety of our Nigerian bros & sis over there.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by Donmichaelz(m): 10:42am On Apr 16, 2015
South african are d ugliest people in Africa,,,,I just hate em, am a Hateist (I hate for a living )
Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by stunt353(m): 10:44am On Apr 16, 2015
[quote author=madejibo post=32770893][/quote]
Well thats ur own view... what are u even saying, let me ask u this simple question.... is Jules township? I have been attacked twice so what u r saying its not just it... even their citizens knw this fact that the Zulu Men Hate foreigners.... well it depends on where u r living...... The fact is that they hate us i have witnessed it several times.... I dont pick calls when am in their taxi cos anything can happen, so if u are saying u live in southy, I am living dia too and presently in capetown...... have u seen the recent pix online where Nigerians blocked the road and protesting? what are u even saying is BREE township? is MTN taxi rank Township? only God knw where u gt all this ur stories from...

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by Yujin(m): 10:49am On Apr 16, 2015
Ruttashobolwa:

Most of South Africa Jobless are killer. Now i wish they go back to apartheid policy
Your name sounds South African. Are you one?
Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 16, 2015
omoharry:
Thank God you said CHASED GHANIANS OUT.. and not Killed Ghanaians..remember this was during Nigerians economic down time which i will call recession. At least they still have their live intact to make their country a better place now.... Nigerians do not Kill foreigners even when they are usually found among the terrorist destroying our country...we would rather use the Immigration to deport them back to their country... so don't ever compare Nigerians to South Africans that knows nothing but cravings for the blood of their African brothers who are their mercy..I remember when Liberia was at war... there was a refugee camp that was set out for them in one of Nigerian suburb.. these people needed to survive beyond the refugee camp lives style, BY working and fending for their self and their families.. they mixed with the locals and started doing menial job that poor Nigerians do such as COMMERCIAL BIKE riding, hair making, sales personnel etc... they were doing it along side with the local as competitors. these are low income job.. no body took arm to kill them..some were how ever given scholarship to attend schools..etc. they all lived here safely till their country got better and they started going back one after the other..some still remained behind because their business .. ALL you south Africans.. you better reconcile with your WHITE CITIZEN..because that is another keg of Gun powder you guys are sitting on..that will blow up some day, ur the frequent killing of WHITE in your country, One day they will strike and when they strike it will be very hard..I pray your country remain in peace if not..you all should just sign your death warrant and stay within your country because we True Africans are waiting for you with our bow and arrow to shoot you down as you knock at our doors.MONSTERS

My own prayer is for the Afrikaans to retaliate and when they do woe betide any Nigerian that shows sympathy and also the Nigerian government must keep its charity to itself.

5 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by Oba234: 10:57am On Apr 16, 2015
I ve been reading the news about this and my initial reaction to the news was to brand every South African as xenophobic and ignorant, but after pondering on the situation for a while, I came to the following conclusions:

1) No other country in Africa harbors as many immigrants as South Africa and the reason is visible, South Africa has the strongest economy in Africa, so it's easy to claim that they hate immigrants because they deal with so many in comparison to other countries, but point me to any other country in Africa that harbors as many immigrants as them. I have lived in South Africa and there are a lot of immigrants, so claiming a few South Africans live in Nigeria is not the same thing as a country dealing with significant immigrant population from Nigeria, Somalia, Ethiopia, Zimbabweans, etc... Especially, the Zimbabweans, they come in like droves and most of them live in the Townships.

2) There is a growing anti-immigrant sentiment in the whole world not just South Africa. Even the great USA, with its strong economy, 5 or 6% unemployment, there is still a growing anti-immigrant sentiment, especially with conservative whites. It's very easy to blame immigrants for all your woes, they are easy scapegoats, but how do you expect a developing country like South Africa ,with 30% unemployment, where many are still very poor to deal with so many immigrants? If the developing countries are having a hard time accepting immigrants? what do you expect from a developing country with 30% unemployment still trying to find its way?

3) I personal believe that any country in Africa would have resort to the same violent tactics if they dealt with the same conditions as South Africa. Again, South Africa is still a developing country, they have a lot of poverty and they still have to accomodate many immigrants. My mind wanders towards what Nigeria would do in this situation. Imagine if Nigeria is dealing with so many poor immigrants looking for Asylum, do you guys seriously believe that violence would not break out when most Nigerians live on less than a dollar a day.
Look at what the Nigeria government did to Ghanaians in the 80s once Nigerians began to feel threatened by their presence. Did the Nigerian government not forced Ghanaians to leave Nigeria? That was just Ghana, imagine if other nationalities started coming in droves.....

4) To the claim that South Africans are lazy is no different when Black Americans are labeled lazy by foreigners. Immigrants in general tend to hustle hard than natives. It's a human thing.

It's a shame that so many Africans are seeking Asylum in countries that treat them like dirt which is why we need to hold our own leaders accountable, so we wouldn't be seeking greener pastures in strange places.

*Disclaimer* I am not trying to excuse South Africans, the violence is unjustifiable and reeks of jealousy, but I wouldn't brand them as xenophobic when I know we all Xenophobic to a certain extent under the right conditions.

If you don't like what I wrote, you can go play in traffic.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by illiad: 10:58am On Apr 16, 2015
Black South Africans are the equivalent of our own HausaFulanis in nigeria. But the only difference is that while the Zulus kill foreigners, HausaFulanis kill their own country men.

4 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by madejibo: 10:59am On Apr 16, 2015
I have not in anyway condone the south africans that kill foreigners, it is condemnable, bu truth is it is a minority of them. What happened at the MTN taxi rank was not xenophobic two men were fighting and others interfered.
Blacks all over the world are wicked, ijaw man will kill an itshekiri man over oil and land, some people here feel am successful and dislike my guts for no reason, some people can kill me now for just posting my view and now feel he is better than a xenophobic SAcan.
It is sad sha, SA has the highest number of immigrants in Africa if itt was Nigeria we will do worse. Within ourselves we kill ourselves. Abeg make I bone we Nigerians are haterrs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by WILSON(f): 11:00am On Apr 16, 2015
It pains me personally when I see Nigerians going through harsh conditions to claim asylum. In the process of claiming this status, Nigerians lie and tarnish the image of Nigeria and a lot of South Africans know that these Nigerians are lying but they still approve their requests.

Bros person don tire. no lite here in nigeria, no job. things bad o but. But Baba knows all. If person see how him fit get a way out nko? Sha to lie no good o

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by temmyo: 11:00am On Apr 16, 2015
There's just something about nairaland that makes people think and talk stupidly. This place has opened my eyes to understanding people from all parts of the country better, one thing cuts across, education is not wisdom.
The op never condoned the crimes neither did he justify it. All he tried to explain was that the tag of xenophobia is not apt for the situation currently in south africa. If you have a contrary view on that particular point state it clearly and without hate. If you have a view on a related point state it and move on. Otherwise most of the comments so far sound like if they would do the exact same thing in Nigeria if given the opportunity.

4 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by Iceduhu(m): 11:00am On Apr 16, 2015
Everyone is entitle to his or her own opinion. But let the truth be told, Xenophobia is not acceptable and should be Cut down to a minimal level. And For the record, Nigeria is ours and its the best place we as Nigerians can stay peacefully so we should be proud of our Country...
Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by ucheokpara100(m): 11:01am On Apr 16, 2015
Ruttashobolwa:

Your such a big liar and story cook!
Your Trying to tell us nothing is happening there? Do you think we are blind,deph and dumb?

can u pls search and post 10 or atleast 3 pictures of nigerian killed
Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by Yujin(m): 11:01am On Apr 16, 2015
Donmichaelz:
South african are d ugliest people in Africa,,,,I just hate em, am a Hateist (I hate for a living )
Wrong bro. SAns are good looking people especially the females with a trouble mind. Their history is one strong reason I'm not too quick to blame them. I blame the black government for resting immediately after the political freedom. With the end to apartheid they thought it was time for enjoyment and they forgot that once a target is met and goal is waiting which basically is black empowerment which should be rigorous. Today with a large illiterate or under-educated populace couple with a large number of lazy black workforce they are threatened by foreigners who are more ambitious. Its a big problem I must admit.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by Fourwinds: 11:01am On Apr 16, 2015
ayox2003:
Thank you OP.

There's a psychological term called Availability Bias.

Availability Bias: Availability Bias is when a minor, rare, uncommon occurrence is publicized numerous times to make people believe it happens frequently. An example is how lottery companies advertise those who win the ultimate prize money, making people believe that they could be one of the winners. The 'advert' makes people play lotteries as much as they can. In the end, research has shown that 90% of lottery players never get to win at all while 5% wins just once or twice.

Calling SA a Xenophobic country is like calling Nigeria a human ritualist nation or saying India is a rapist country (Fact check: you're more likely to be raped in America than in India) or believing US is a racist country because cops shoot Blacks (Fact check: A black man is the president of the US).

That you hear of an occurrence in the news every other day doesn't make it the truth of the situation on ground. Mind you, most people with the Xenophobic chorus have never even been to the country.

Long story short: Xenophobia is just another availability bias swallowed by Africans hook, line and sinker.

Frawzey.
whether Xenophobic or not, i feel angry d way Nigerians are sometimes treated in SA. What is even wrong with dem. If we decide to pay back how will dey feel. Respect is mutual.
Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by tmtech: 11:02am On Apr 16, 2015
edwife:

Let me tell you something,i have lived in SA for 7 years,schooled and worked there.South Africans males are lazy and do not like education.In university you will find at most 5 males out of 35 students in a classroom.They love freebies,menial jobs,crime and live off their women(mothers or girlfriends).

A white SA will prefer to engage a black foreigner than a black SA.This killing did not start today,it has been there especially in Uni.
They have themselves to blame and leave foreigners out of it.
I think u r right, I av some friends schooling in southy and tru dem I met some southy online gfs. These galz complain bitterly about aw dia men rip dem off, dey say dey ar lazy and not committed... Am not generalizing, buh u can't tell me Southies are saints...FYI, italy have a lot of illegal immigrant crossing the sea everyday... Killing dem justifies nothing... If u don't want dem, deport dem, stop giving pple assylum, tell foreigners to withdraw dia biznesses... For every nigerian living on the street of southy, there are other naija hard working folks contributing to d economy of southy..so it kinda cancels out..... If dey continue dis senseless killings, we might av to respond, and I fink dey av a great deal to lose too... Seriously, everywia av lived for naija, we really treat foreigners fairly well, even if u r frm togo...... Dia govt nids to crack down on dis bas.tards........

6 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by driand(m): 11:04am On Apr 16, 2015
Op even said he "was not aware of the attacks until people from Nigeria started calling him"

And yet he came here to make a statement to defend the lunatics...
get out of this place!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by chukzzy1(m): 11:04am On Apr 16, 2015
madejibo:
Nigerians should be the last set of people calling any other country Xenophobic. We are quick to forget that with the support of our democratically elected government, we chased over 300,000 Ghanians away from SA.
Let's give SA some credits, at least SA's govt is not support these attacks, they have condemned it
did they kill any of the ghanians? Did Ghana contribute the $61bn dollars Nigeria spent on fighting apartheid from 1974-1994?

4 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by datribune: 11:06am On Apr 16, 2015
madejibo:
Nigerians should be the last set of people calling any other country Xenophobic. We are quick to forget that with the support of our democratically elected government, we chased over 300,000 Ghanians away from SA.
Let's give SA some credits, at least SA's govt is not support these attacks, they have condemned it

[b] dis eediotic post dat seeks to compare "Ghana must go" wit Xenophobia shows ur total lack of knowledge of d issues surrounding Ghana must go. How wicked can u be to compare Ghana must go to evil blood suckers who ar shedding innocent blood.
U ar writing trash like "giv SA some credit" because like most south african born-frees, u hav no idea of d magnitude of gratitude dat SA owes dis great nation.
In those heady days d liberation of d whole of Southern Africa & particularly ending apartheid was d cornerstone of 9ja's foreign policy. 9ja was made chairman of d UN cmte against apartheid because of its unique contribution to d struggle. It was also d only country outside southern africa dat was made a frontline state because of its activism when it actually is geographically in W/Africa.
9ja single-handedly pulled d rug frm under apartheid by helping to sever d link between apartheid SA & its western backers. It nationalized d assets of apartheid sympathisers like d UK whose British Petroleum (BP), became African Petroleum (AP), Barclays Bank became Union Bank etc. dis led to a re-think & marked d turning point in d relationship between apartheid SA & its western backers & ultimately led to a big shift in their support of apartheid.
Its leaders like Mbeki were exiled in 9ja. 9ja musicians like d late Sunny Okosun used their music like d epic album, Fire in Soweto, to bring awareness to d need to end apartheid. Even ordinary Nigerians were heavily involved wit compulsory deductions made frm salaries of civil servants to fund d ANC.
Without 9ja, i make bold to say dat most South Africans wouldn't be born-frees. How did d country of Mandela, a country dat benefited so much frm 9ja's goodwill produce xenophobes like these? smh

[/b]

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by driand(m): 11:06am On Apr 16, 2015
madejibo:

Sir, there is a lot of 419, yahooyahoo in Nigeria, will you conclude that Nigerians are fraudulent?
The average South African is not xenophobic and that's the truth. Those guys that carry out these attacks are criminals using foreigners as excuse to loot.
Yes there is a campaign to stop this attacks, this goes to. Show that a majority want this to stop
we also have criminals in every other countries, but how many times have you heard of such xenophobic attacks in other countries.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by Pontaboki: 11:07am On Apr 16, 2015
This will soon be turned to a Tribal War.[quote author=madejibo post=32770893][/quote]
Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by Yujin(m): 11:08am On Apr 16, 2015
Oba234:
I ve been reading the news about this and my initial reaction to the news was to brand every South African as xenophobic and ignorant, but after pondering on the situation for a while, I came to the following conclusions:

1) No other country in Africa harbors as many immigrants as South Africa and the reason is visible, South Africa has the strongest economy in Africa, so it's easy to claim that they hate immigrants because they deal with so many in comparison to other countries, but point me to any other country in Africa that harbors as many immigrants as them. I have lived in South Africa and there are a lot of immigrants, so claiming a few South Africans live in Nigeria is not the same thing as a country dealing with significant immigrant population from Nigeria, Somalia, Ethiopia, Zimbabweans, etc... Especially, the Zimbabweans, they come in like droves and most of them live in the Townships.

2) There is a growing anti-immigrant sentiment in the whole world not just South Africa. Even the great USA, with its strong economy, 5 or 6% unemployment, there is still a growing anti-immigrant sentiment, especially with conservative whites. It's very easy to blame immigrants for all your woes, they are easy scapegoats, but how do you expect a developing country like South Africa ,with 30% unemployment, where many are still very poor to deal with so many immigrants? If the developing countries are having a hard time accepting immigrants? what do you expect from a developing country with 30% unemployment still trying to find its way?

3) I personal believe that any country in Africa would have resort to the same violent tactics if they dealt with the same conditions as South Africa. Again, South Africa is still a developing country, they have a lot of poverty and they still have to accomodate many immigrants. My mind wanders towards what Nigeria would do in this situation. Imagine if Nigeria is dealing with so many poor immigrants looking for Asylum, do you guys seriously believe that violence would not break out when most Nigerians live on less than a dollar a day.
Look at what the Nigeria government did to Ghanaians in the 80s once Nigerians began to feel threatened by their presence. Did the Nigerian government not forced Ghanaians to leave Nigeria? That was just Ghana, imagine if other nationalities started coming in droves.....

It's a shame that so many Africans are seeking Asylum in countries that treat them like dirt which is why we need to hold our own leaders accountable, so we wouldn't be seeking greener pastures in strange places.

*Disclaimer* I am not trying to excuse South Africans, the violence is unjustifiable and reeks of jealousy, but I wouldn't brand them as xenophobic when I know we all Xenophobic to a certain extent under the right conditions.

If you don't like what I wrote, you can go play in traffic.
Do you have an idea of how many foreigners we have in Nigeria? I can tell you we don't have less than 6million. If you're from southern Nigeria and have always reside there you may not know what I'm talking about. What's your estimate of foreigners in Lagos alone?

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by osystein(m): 11:12am On Apr 16, 2015
no nigerian killed in South Africa the fake news, graphic images and videos

https://www.nairaland.com/2257784/no-nigerians-killed-south-africa

From the horse's mouth
Xenophobia: No Nigerian killed in South Africa— Obanikoro http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/xenophobiasa-no-nigerian-killed-in-south-africa-obanikoro/
Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by driand(m): 11:12am On Apr 16, 2015
MduZA:

dankie bhuti
...people like you are our true brothers

...i can do anything to protect people like you against xenophobia
another xenophobic animal, and what would you do about people who tell about your true nature on social media?

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by mulattoclaro(m): 11:12am On Apr 16, 2015
Nigeria is the part of the problem too. Let's take away sentiments. What does south Africa have that we don't? The problem is not work south Africa but rather the problem is from the useless and hopeless leaders we have been producing. A country as rich as Nigeria should not suffer.
Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 16, 2015
madejibo:

Sir, to be honest SA society does not permit foreigners to "hustle". A lot of south africans are unskilled and therefor look for the hustling jobs. I don't think it is fair for a Nigerian or any other Nationality to go to sa and compete with their citizen. BTW the law in SA does not permit a foreigner to remain in SA if you don't have some skills which they call scarce skill or exceptional skills, so if you are living there without such skills you are either an asylum seeker or illegal.
Another set of people allowed to live in SA are business owners an by law your business must worth R5m. They have laws, we must respect their laws

I don' t like you! angry
You post is bristling with, "my my wife and I are oh so better than the illegal scum who are tarnishing our white collar SAn wannabe images" here
You do not have empathy and compassion
I really, really dislike people like you

P.S.....no matter how many SAn or other passports you may acquire in your life journey, even if you burn your Nigerian passport
....sorry (or gleefully happy more honestly) to tell you, you will always be Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Efik, Tiv, Jarawa, or whatever your tribe is
Lawd

6 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by Yujin(m): 11:17am On Apr 16, 2015
illiad:
Black South Africans are the equivalent of our own HausaFulanis in nigeria. But the only difference is that while the Zulus kill foreigners, HausaFulanis kill their own country men.
To a certain degree you are correct. Zulus have lots of good people too just like the Hausa/fulanis. I only wonder what the Zulus could have been if they were muslims. Hmmm scary.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by manuelpepper: 11:17am On Apr 16, 2015
here in nigeria it is the illegal immigrants that are killing us oooo.

Immigrants from niger, fulanis from benin, burkina faso, mali and chad are killing us.
Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by okonelfg(m): 11:19am On Apr 16, 2015
[quote author=madejibo post=32770893][/quote]unjani
Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 16, 2015
fireforfire:
Op i feel lyke calling u an idiot, ......but i wont.
What are u saying sef? Is ut because ur "comfortable" there so u see nothing wrong wit what dose pplr are doibg
Tell me what is worse than killing a fellow human?
I dnt know how som pple just get comfy riding on high horses but their fellow brodas are butchered in a foreign land

Im sure somone lik dis will sell out infos about fellow nigeruans hiding so as to secure hus own safety

I will call him that for you,
He is a really lousy, unfeeling, arrogant fellow!
People are losing family members and he is here spewing rubbish angry

How would anyone leave their country if things were okay for them back home?
Okay, he is rich...how many "scum" has he helped settle well in his dearly beloved SA?

I wish I could yank out the poster's arms....I would feed them to him!
I hope his wife is different, so she can steal his NL password...see his post and leave him for being a horrible man

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs / Pictures Of Rock With Human Face In Kwara / Coronavirus Lockdown: A Nairalander In Ireland Shares His Experience (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.