Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

GUYS: What Is The Highest Amount You Ever Gave Or Spent On Your GF? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GUYS: What Is The Highest Amount You Ever Gave Or Spent On Your GF? (6070 Views)

Tell The Most Outrageous Reason You Ever Gave Or Was Given For A Breakup / Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? / Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUYS: What Is The Highest Amount You Ever Gave Or Spent On Your GF? by falconey(m): 7:46am On Apr 16, 2015
guys at a spot what's the highest cash you ever spent or gave that your GF then or now(not wife for married niggaz). And what exactly did you spend it on?

Mine is 3,450naira she was sick so I bought provisions; bournvita,peak milk, and sugar( she is my ex now) I wish I can get my money back.
Re: GUYS: What Is The Highest Amount You Ever Gave Or Spent On Your GF? by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 16, 2015
3000$ .
Re: GUYS: What Is The Highest Amount You Ever Gave Or Spent On Your GF? by kinglekan: 7:53am On Apr 16, 2015
falconey:

guys at a spot what's the highest cash you ever spent or gave that your GF then or now(not wife for married niggaz). And what exactly did you spend it on?

Mine is 3,450naira she was sick so I bought provisions; bournvita,peak milk, and sugar( she is my ex now) I wish I can get my money back.

Poor boy!!! Wishing he could get his money back. tongue

But chill oooo, those 3 items can't be N3450

1 Like

Re: GUYS: What Is The Highest Amount You Ever Gave Or Spent On Your GF? by Cutehector(m): 7:54am On Apr 16, 2015
I gave shantelle four thousand, come gv amina 9k, stil add 2k gv stella, but bella gv me fifteen thousand grin....

2 Likes

Re: GUYS: What Is The Highest Amount You Ever Gave Or Spent On Your GF? by Nokiae5: 7:56am On Apr 16, 2015
falconey:

just imagined the girl gave you and wants to take it back now Change for good please
Re: GUYS: What Is The Highest Amount You Ever Gave Or Spent On Your GF? by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 16, 2015
falconey:

hahahahaha,this is just funny,really and you want your money backangry you're toooo stingy,plus you need to stop dating broke girlsangry

2 Likes

Re: GUYS: What Is The Highest Amount You Ever Gave Or Spent On Your GF? by hatux: 8:07am On Apr 16, 2015
jemimaa01:
hahahahaha,this is just funny,really and you want your money backangry you're toooo stingy,plus you need to stop dating broke girlsangry
Nigerians and act of mis-yarning.... Smh!
Re: GUYS: What Is The Highest Amount You Ever Gave Or Spent On Your GF? by falconey(m): 8:08am On Apr 16, 2015
Nokiae5:

just imagined the girl gave you and wants to take it back now Change for good please

I didn't get laid, she gave me nothing.

Even if she does , who told you sex is giving the opposite sex something?

1 Like

Re: GUYS: What Is The Highest Amount You Ever Gave Or Spent On Your GF? by hatux: 8:09am On Apr 16, 2015
Can't really estimate...
Re: GUYS: What Is The Highest Amount You Ever Gave Or Spent On Your GF? by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 16, 2015
#32,000. I paid her 300level school fees.
She's an ex now. I have never regretted my action.

3 Likes

Re: GUYS: What Is The Highest Amount You Ever Gave Or Spent On Your GF? by falconey(m): 8:10am On Apr 16, 2015
jemimaa01:

I'm stingy? Oh I'm suppose to buy her a supermarket?

All girls are broke, if you girls really have why asking from guys?

1 Like

Re: GUYS: What Is The Highest Amount You Ever Gave Or Spent On Your GF? by falconey(m): 8:11am On Apr 16, 2015
hatux:
Can't really estimate...

LOL over spending?
Re: GUYS: What Is The Highest Amount You Ever Gave Or Spent On Your GF? by SarcasticMe(m): 8:11am On Apr 16, 2015
Who does the counting...
Re: GUYS: What Is The Highest Amount You Ever Gave Or Spent On Your GF? by Valwezzy: 8:12am On Apr 16, 2015
I thought this particular topic have been treated here countless times.sad.. embarassed
Re: GUYS: What Is The Highest Amount You Ever Gave Or Spent On Your GF? by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 16, 2015
Broke guys all over this thread....

SMH undecided

2 Likes

Re: GUYS: What Is The Highest Amount You Ever Gave Or Spent On Your GF? by falconey(m): 8:13am On Apr 16, 2015
missclasssy:
Broke guys all over this thread....

SMH undecided

LWKM I saw it coming.

Broke guys? If you have what ask from guys? And where is it written anywhere a guy must buy for his GF.

1 Like

Re: GUYS: What Is The Highest Amount You Ever Gave Or Spent On Your GF? by falconey(m): 8:15am On Apr 16, 2015
SarcasticMe:
Who does the counting...

as your moniker implies.
Re: GUYS: What Is The Highest Amount You Ever Gave Or Spent On Your GF? by Huskut(m): 8:15am On Apr 16, 2015
I gave her 50k for her bday preparation

And she told me is too small. I nearly faint.

1 Like

Re: GUYS: What Is The Highest Amount You Ever Gave Or Spent On Your GF? by falconey(m): 8:17am On Apr 16, 2015
Linqsz:
#32,000. I paid her 300level school fees.
She's an ex now. I have never regretted my action.

"I have never regretted my action"

you got your money worth I guess and you just saved yourself from bashing.
Re: GUYS: What Is The Highest Amount You Ever Gave Or Spent On Your GF? by falconey(m): 8:17am On Apr 16, 2015
Huskut:
I gave her 50k for her bday preparation

And she told me is too small. I nearly faint.

maga alert!!!!

In her mind she will be like huskut my greatest maga.

1 Like

Re: GUYS: What Is The Highest Amount You Ever Gave Or Spent On Your GF? by hatux: 8:22am On Apr 16, 2015
falconey:

LOL over spending?
Not really Mr.falconey, when my papa no be dangote. Its just that sometimes, man just have to gba gbie grin(forget) and move on...

1 Like

Re: GUYS: What Is The Highest Amount You Ever Gave Or Spent On Your GF? by madamGift(f): 8:24am On Apr 16, 2015
falconey:

Lil wonder she's your ex. Very funny tho, i'm having a hard time believing, because I've come to understand that guys who make mouth about not spending money on chics are actually the ones who spend a lot more.
If what you typed is true, then I can only but question the kind of girls you date, You never jam..
And the deal about spending money on someone you love or claim to love shudnt be announced am far as concerned, it's not someone a REAL man should brag about.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUYS: What Is The Highest Amount You Ever Gave Or Spent On Your GF? by falconey(m): 8:24am On Apr 16, 2015
hatux:
Not really Mr.falconey, when my papa no be dangote. Its just that sometimes, man just have to gba gbie grin(forget) and move on...

dude person need to smart die for girls.

Even if I get 6billion dollars my GF no fit know. Think am all the money you don spend for woman he no reach buy land for your village? Even build kingdom.
Re: GUYS: What Is The Highest Amount You Ever Gave Or Spent On Your GF? by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 16, 2015
falconey:

"I have never regretted my action"

you got your money worth [/b]I guess and you just saved yourself from bashing.

,not really.
But she was caring and trustworthy.yet sex was once in a while and we brokeup because of my demand for sex.
She didn't have money but could spend her last penny with/on me.

Dated few girls after her and the one I'm dating now is a [b]blood sucking demonic gold digging witch
. Imagine this babe telling to pay her school fees if I want her to be sincere and 100% loyal to me.

1 Like

Re: GUYS: What Is The Highest Amount You Ever Gave Or Spent On Your GF? by falconey(m): 8:29am On Apr 16, 2015
madamGift:

Lil wonder she's your ex. Very funny tho, i'm having a hard time believing, because I've come to understand that guys who make mouth about not spending money on chics are actually the ones who spend a lot more.
If what you typed is true, then I can only but question the kind of girls you date, You never jam..
And the deal about spending money on someone you love or claim to love shudnt be announced am far as concerned, it's not someone a REAL man should brag about.

LWKM you really got me there but your last statement killed everything "its not something a real man should brag about"

Fake girls wanting real men. Is your hair real? Your face(make-up)? Your skin(bleaching) your eyelashes? Let me stop here.

When you marry that's when you will know your wife, her birth skin,her real eyelashes,her hair. We know it now we just pretend we don't.

2 Likes

Re: GUYS: What Is The Highest Amount You Ever Gave Or Spent On Your GF? by falconey(m): 8:31am On Apr 16, 2015
Linqsz:

At the bolded,not really.
But she was caring and trustworthy.yet sex was once in a while and we brokeup because of my demand for sex.
She didn't have money but could spend her last penny with/on me.

Dated few girls after her and the one I'm dating now is a blood sucking demonic gold digging witch . Imagine this babe telling to pay her school fees if I want her to be sincere and 100% loyal to me.

will her loyalty add to your wealth? LWKM.

Pay a girl's school fees? I rather go to motherless baby home and donate the money.
Re: GUYS: What Is The Highest Amount You Ever Gave Or Spent On Your GF? by madamGift(f): 8:32am On Apr 16, 2015
falconey:

LWKM you really got me there but your last statement killed everything "its not something a real man should brag about"

Fake girls wanting real men. Is your hair real? Your face(make-up)? Your skin(bleaching) your eyelashes? Let me stop here.

When you marry that's when you will know your wife, her birth skin,her real eyelashes,her hair. We know it now we just pretend we don't.

Don't try to start what you can't finish now oh? Go and look at my profile and modify your statement about my looks, okay?
And I maintain, A REAL man won't brag about how much he spends on HIS woman, not any woman.
Re: GUYS: What Is The Highest Amount You Ever Gave Or Spent On Your GF? by falconey(m): 8:33am On Apr 16, 2015
madamGift:

Don't try to start what you can't finish now oh? Go and look at my profile and modify your statement about my looks, okay?
And I maintain, A REAL man won't brag about how much he spends on HIS woman, not any woman.

you misinterpreted the context we are talking about GF not men spending on women.
Re: GUYS: What Is The Highest Amount You Ever Gave Or Spent On Your GF? by hatux: 8:36am On Apr 16, 2015
falconey:

dude person need to smart die for girls.

Even if I get 6billion dollars my GF no fit know. Think am all the money you don spend for woman he no reach buy land for your village? Even build kingdom.
Comment reserve....

Re: GUYS: What Is The Highest Amount You Ever Gave Or Spent On Your GF? by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 16, 2015
falconey:

will her loyalty add to your wealth? LWKM.

Pay a girl's school fees? I rather go to motherless baby home and donate the money.

Brotherly,see me oh!
All my life na so so broke girls I dey date.

She's even angry with me right now because I didn't give her money for her cream and its oil(fair and white 2k + d oil 1.5k=3k)
4months relationship and this babe never buy pure water for me before.

1 Like

Re: GUYS: What Is The Highest Amount You Ever Gave Or Spent On Your GF? by madamGift(f): 8:37am On Apr 16, 2015
falconey:

you misinterpreted the context we are talking about GF not men spending on women.

Then focus on the context and not my looks!
Re: GUYS: What Is The Highest Amount You Ever Gave Or Spent On Your GF? by Sommyangel(f): 8:38am On Apr 16, 2015
Nigerian guys sha.. Nawa oooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Prefers Talking To His Female Best Friend More / Can A Man Find 29+ Old Lady Attractive ? / The Unboxing Of A Slaymama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.