Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs (78967 Views)

Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React / Tonto Dikeh Is Ambassador Of Nature Essence USA (Photos) / Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by Abisoyee(m): 8:12am On Apr 16, 2015
Tonto Dikeh is ONE Nigerian celebrity that doesn't bother her pretty head much about what the fans think about her. In some new photos the controversial actress posted on her Instagram page, she is seen in the company of her favourite pets.

However what caught our attention are not the dogs but the fact that the beauty isn't wearing a bra. Just yesterday I brought you the news of Rihanna going braless.

https://instagram.com/p/1gd248r4Zk/

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by Fabdedon(m): 8:15am On Apr 16, 2015
And you call that braless grin to some girls dats amoured shield
heheh first to comment..grin
i dedicate it to all the ladies still planing to snap braless pictures.. To be frank we dont give a flying Foik
tongue

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by mhizpeaarl(f): 8:15am On Apr 16, 2015
Oh okkkk grin we yaff heard

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 16, 2015
If this makes front page I will commit suicide by jumping from my bed angry

and then seun should visit tb joshua

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by jascon1(m): 8:19am On Apr 16, 2015
Abeg anybody get 100 naira change? I won pay the keke man way carry my stockfish come.

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by jascon1(m): 8:23am On Apr 16, 2015
Wait oh! Anybody notice the pireek of the dog way near her right hand pass?

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by xreal: 8:30am On Apr 16, 2015
jascon1:
Abeg anybody get 100 naira change? I won pay the keke man way carry my stockfish come.

Look Tonto and her dogs pishure first naa.

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by ClassyAdewumi(m): 8:34am On Apr 16, 2015
ThiS moi moi wey I dey chop sweet pass luis suarez' goals against psg!

11 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by TheFabTrunk: 8:51am On Apr 16, 2015
Loooool. OMG you guys!
Tonto the Tonto. Keep staying relevant jor.

Fabdedon:
And you call that braless grin to some girls dats amoured pad
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by alberto2k(m): 9:03am On Apr 16, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
Oh okkkk grin we yaff heard
registered 2days ago and you're always rocking FP Comments. . . girl WTF are u? undecided

9 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by icebebe(f): 9:21am On Apr 16, 2015
oloyolo:

heheh ur own suicide b lik enjoyment,why nt go n jump off d bridge.u wee die fast

D bwest no get nips #jus saying

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by mhizpeaarl(f): 10:23am On Apr 16, 2015
alberto2k:

registered 2days ago and you're always rocking FP Comments. . . girl WTF are u? undecided
grin an active nairalander

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by alberto2k(m): 10:33am On Apr 16, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
grin an active nairalander
so, what's your old moniker? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:38am On Apr 16, 2015
jascon1:
Wait oh! Anybody notice the pireek of the dog way near her right hand pass?

You, amigo, are a pervert!

Jeez!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by chuckdee4(m): 10:44am On Apr 16, 2015
Someone showed off her dogs and you are looking at her breasts, i'm not a Tonto Dike fan but make una free the girl jare

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 16, 2015
I've seen bigger pimples on Airforce1's face....embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by Margauxluv(f): 11:51am On Apr 16, 2015
op ..is she a dog dealer ....

wats all dah dogs for. embarassedop ..is she a dog dealer ....

wats all dah dogs for.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by dkronicle(m): 12:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
dog eyes

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by ddaammyy(f): 12:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
Cute dogs! Wish I had one cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by mhizpeaarl(f): 2:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
alberto2k:

so, what's your old moniker? undecided
lol wa mkz u tink I had one
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by Kylez(m): 2:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
When did people going braless become news

I think guys should start going boxerless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by atilla(m): 2:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
This would def make front page if not for some nudity

I guess Sehun has joined the Vaseline crew today

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
Rihanna's student.

She has obviously seen that Rihanna's picture.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by onosprince(m): 3:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
Another woman wrapper opening rubbish thread... I blame the mods for bring this to frontpage

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by veekid(m): 3:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
ah no sure this clown never begin Bleep those biatch
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by newsomtin(m): 3:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
Na wa
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by iyatrustee(f): 3:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
oloyolo:

Your time starts now! Remember to snap pictures. wink

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by cutepaul(m): 3:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
[size=14pt]what's my biz....abeg make I rush arrange my room one babe like that dey come[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by fejikudz(m): 3:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
NONSENSE
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by Oildichotomy(m): 3:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
She's back and please for the record just booobs are in descending order , they have probably lost their tensile strength and they have not been sucked by kids yet.

Tonto should consider breast augmentation as it stands. I love Hollywood cos of things like this grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US / Yahoo: I Love You Messages Used By Yahoo Boys To Woo Their Clients / New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.