Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,795 members, 7,806,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions (97699 Views)

British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Entry-level Technical Trainee Programme / British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 / Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by sunboy(m): 6:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
Only engineering sad
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by KELVIN086: 8:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
link not working
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by ednut1(m): 10:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
Olutola88:
This BAT ehn! Their Management Trainee is now strictly for graduates of Engineering.
nd accounting
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by PTNL: 10:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
A good company but no defined structure for their non-management team. You may end up not being promoted for over ten to fifteen yrs of your employment. Nepotism? Hmmm.

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by 1k001(m): 12:33am On Apr 18, 2015
I laugh at 'responsible approach to our trade'. How oxymoronic is that!

Please if you don't want to sell death, don't apply for this. If on the other hand you don't mind doling out death and suffering go ahead.

To the person that said smoking doesn't cause cancer please don't spread falsehoods. Smoking is the number 1 cause of preventable deaths and causes or is implicated in multiple cancers and diseases.

Also the idea that smoking is freedom is a lie. Most people start smoking in their teens when their incapable of making that decision, worse still, companies like BAT actively recruit these teens. Why? They aren't able to judge the risk and by the time they are they're already hooked and can't give it up.

I've met many smokers in my time and they're not many who don't regret ever smoking.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Nobody: 3:39am On Apr 18, 2015
ednut1:
am in grin I do not smoke and i hate ciga, but if i get dis job, thunder fire me if i accept o, all dis yeye born again undecided. u work in bank and ur bank lends BAT or gold circle money to do business( is dat not 'sin'). grin grin

Oga, ur IBTC nkoo? I dey fear you ooo.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by johnbrave(m): 5:31am On Apr 18, 2015
Who got d cultural assessement invitation. Dear candidate, Please take the assessments sent to you in this email. Thank you, British American Tobacco

2 Likes

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by ednut1(m): 6:37am On Apr 18, 2015
johnbrave:
Who got d cultural assessement invitation. Dear candidate, Please take the assessments sent to you in this email. Thank you, British American Tobacco
abeg bros that essay part of 4000 words max. how did u do. like how many words did u write
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by fohia(m): 7:18am On Apr 18, 2015
johnbrave:

I applied few minutes ago and i got the invitation to the cultural assessment. Pls bro have you done yours? what is it all about?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 18, 2015
I applied, done the cultural questionnaire, moved on to the numerical test and then the verbal. Got a success mail now waiting for the next stage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by fohia(m): 8:43am On Apr 18, 2015
Goodkidd:
I applied, done the cultural questionnaire, moved on to the numerical test and then the verbal. Got a success mail now waiting for the next stage

please what is the cultural questionnaire all about.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by johnbrave(m): 9:07am On Apr 18, 2015
Goodkidd:
was d numerical and verbal test sent immediately after d cultyral que, and wat was asked?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by donkunzman: 9:31am On Apr 18, 2015
*Characters
ednut1:
abeg bros that essay part of 4000 words max. how did u do. like how many words did u write
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by bisiboom: 9:38am On Apr 18, 2015
I applied yesterday, didn't get any cultural questionnaire, checked my job status on their page now and saw "reject CM ".
could it because I'd already applied for the trade marketing position earlier?
Goodkidd ,Johnbrave and anyone else did you guys apply for the trade marketing position ?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 18, 2015
johnbrave:
was d numerical and verbal test sent immediately after d cultyral que, and wat was asked?
Maybe an interval of 5 mins. It was like SHL. Maths was graphical and the verbal was True false bla bla
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
fohia:

please what is the cultural questionnaire all about.

It's likee a personality questionnaire. They ask about what u like in a work place. If ur answers donot match their own values u get rejected. U might wanna check their core values and answer in line with it if ur comfortable with ur answers

2 Likes

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by jamanuka: 1:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
Goodkidd:

Maybe an interval of 5 mins. It was like SHL. Maths was graphical and the verbal was True false bla bla
How many verbal and numerical questions? what's the difficulty level of the questions?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by ednut1(m): 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
cedaraustine:

Oga, ur IBTC nkoo? I dey fear you ooo.
angry lemme

1 Like 1 Share

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
jamanuka:

How many verbal and numerical questions? what's the difficulty level of the questions?

10 numerical 10 verbal. I know someone else who got 20 numerical without verbal.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
bisiboom:
I applied yesterday, didn't get any cultural questionnaire, checked my job status on their page now and saw "reject CM ".
could it because I'd already applied for the trade marketing position earlier?
Goodkidd ,Johnbrave and anyone else did you guys apply for the trade marketing position ?

We're u successful with the tmr stuff. If not den maybe ur responses to the additional questions not the essays
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by donkunzman: 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
Applied yesterday, I checked my profile and saw reject jsq. Please what does this mean?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by bisiboom: 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
Goodkidd:

We're u successful with the tmr stuff. If not den maybe ur responses to the additional questions not the essays

I'm awaiting telephone interview for that one. what do you suggest I do now?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by jamanuka: 6:50pm On Apr 18, 2015
Goodkidd:

10 numerical 10 verbal. I know someone else who got 20 numerical without verbal.
Bro did you apply for finance or Engineering? How about your friend that got 20 numerical?

Pls how many minutes was given for each test..and lastly what's the nature of the cultural assessment?

Hope am not asking too many questions oooo...Thanks for your help so far
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by phetty(m): 1:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
BATN Mgt Trainee recruitment no be moi moi oh. You need to be very mindful of each stage.

I just flopped the Cultural Assessment stage.

Better things ahead...
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
EngrBogon:
@ Goodkid please the thing told me reject jsq, pls u said it could be what one ticked at the Addition information section. Please what are the things u tick? Did u tell dem u have worked 4dem b4? Did u tell dem u ar working wit dem currently? Did u tell dem yes u can upload ur secondary/tertiary certificate? What number or yrs of work experience did u tell dem? Did u tell dem u would like to work internationally? Pls ur quick response will be appreciated. Thanks. PM me also

Reject jsq means the rejection has title. Jsq. And no to ur other questions. U can't apply again tho
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by mroyato(m): 2:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
A quick one for those who are yet to do the cultural questionaire assessment...here's a little hint. They give you three core work values and ask you to pick the one you think is most important to you and they also ask you to pick one that is least important to you. About 16 questions like that and you really need to think well when answering these questions. Once you click next you can not go back to it to make corrections..it is gone and gone once you click next. Anyways they are quite simple but also logical..very logical. Anyone who has taken the numerical and verbal assessment can share some stuffs too..I wish everyone in this the very best!!

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by ednut1(m): 3:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
did d cultural stuff on saturday. got no response. i logged on today and saw hr status reject CM test. am guessing am out. 400k salary dream don go sobs

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by XtraSmooth404: 3:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
ednut1:
did d cultural stuff on saturday. got no response. i logged on today and saw hr status reject CM test. am guessing am out. 400k salary dream don go sobs
400k? shocked
For real? I come dey dull myself, chai. Hope application never close grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by walearoy(m): 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
ednut1:

U sure?
400k?
Pls confirm!
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by nettpatrick(m): 5:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
this process is kind of long. to the extent of writing essay. NIGERIA..................

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment / Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. / Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.