Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions (97723 Views)

British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Entry-level Technical Trainee Programme / British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 / Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by sawyer89: 5:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
I applied for the Management Trainee (Manufacturing) on Saturday. I was successful in both the cultural and cognitive assessments. I Received a call this evening from an HR lady requesting for my NYSC status. I told her I will be concluding NYSC by June/July. Who else is in my shoe? Kinda feeling apprehensive sad
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Bambizzle4k4556: 6:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
sawyer89:
I applied for the Management Trainee (Manufacturing) on Saturday. I was successful in both the cultural and cognitive assessments. I Received a call this evening from an HR lady requesting for my NYSC status. I told her I will be concluding NYSC by June/July. Who else is in my shoe? Kinda feeling apprehensive sad
are u on Whatsapp let's talk dere. send me your number via nairaland
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by ednut1(m): 6:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
sawyer89:
ur head is there. ride on
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
sawyer89:

What's ur job status on the careers page?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by sawyer89: 7:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
Bambizzle4k4556:
are u on Whatsapp let's talk dere. send me your number via nairaland

Hello,
Drop your mail please and I will contact you.
Regards.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by sawyer89: 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
Goodkidd:

What's ur job status on the careers page?

Initial Review
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Bambizzle4k4556: 8:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
sawyer89:

Hello,
Regards.
tonyyayoog@gmail.com
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by jamanuka: 10:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
sawyer89:

Hello,
Regards.
Pls brother send me a message on
awodcoder@gmail.com

I would love to ask you some questions
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by veevean1(f): 11:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
Still trying to muster courage to do the cognitive part. Sawyer how many numerical nd verbal was yours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Pipo381(m): 1:19am On Apr 21, 2015
Please who has done d cognitive part and how is it like abeg my email dgredenco@gmail.com
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Abbeykord: 7:52am On Apr 21, 2015
HND holders can apply. HND Accounting/Engineering. If you have something similar to this...you may apply as well and do not disqualify yourself even before the company does. You never can tell...you may be one of the ultimate guys selected after all.
Fishout:
What of HND holder?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by ednut1(m): 7:58am On Apr 21, 2015
walearoy:

U sure?
400k?
Pls confirm!
siddon der u hear
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Abbeykord: 7:59am On Apr 21, 2015
Individuals with a degree/HND in Accounting or its equivalent can apply as well for Management Trainee Finance
sunboy:
Only engineering sad
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Abbeykord: 8:08am On Apr 21, 2015
Please, this isn't right. 1. I have no business with Management Trainee and never applied for it cos I have other interest in BAT. 2. Its cool we get our facts right before making our personal opinions public...BAT is a multinational company and if really you wish to grow, BAT will be one of your target companies to work for. 3. Please do not discourage others here with your personal opinions...
BAT is a place where I have seen a hardworking individual who joined the company in 2005 as Entry Level Professional "Trade Marketing Representative" in 2015 this individual is now a Senior Level Professional "Brand Manager" covering West Africa. He was promoted five times in ten years. BAT is meant for goal-oriented and result-oriented individuals. So my dear friend, don't discourage anyone here. Thank you
PTNL:
A good company but no defined structure for their non-management team. You may end up not being promoted for over ten to fifteen yrs of your employment. Nepotism? Hmmm.

4 Likes

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by walearoy(m): 9:03am On Apr 21, 2015
ednut1:
siddon der u hear

No vex
I don stand up sharply!
Praying for Telephone interview.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Pipo381(m): 9:57am On Apr 21, 2015
Pipo381:
Please who has done d cognitive part and how is it like abeg my email dgredenco@gmail.com
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Pipo381(m): 9:59am On Apr 21, 2015
veevean1:
Still trying to muster courage to do the cognitive part. Sawyer how many numerical nd verbal was yours.

Have u done the cognitive part? wats d questions like?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by nettpatrick(m): 10:09am On Apr 21, 2015
Selection Process – Your step-by-step guide At British American Tobacco, supporting individuality means we stay strong. The opportunities to shine, grow, develop and make an early impact are part of what it means to be valued. Because the process of applying for a job can sometimes be complex, this step-by-step guide explains the various stages in the application process to help you understand what to expect at every stage of the process.
Step 1: Online application form - The first step is to click on the ‘Browse job and Apply’ button and complete the application form. Your CV and application will be reviewed and if you match the skill-set we are looking for, we will invite you to the next stage in the selection process. Please do not apply to more than one function as multiple applications will lead to instant disqualification.
Step 2: Online ability tests If short listed you will be asked to complete a series of ability (this could be online or computer based) tests. Each one is a hurdle which you'll need to get past before progressing onto the next stage.
Step 3: Screening and Interview If you are successful with the online test, we will invite you for a screening and an interview session with our consultants. Your credentials as stated during your application will be reviewed and confirmed.
Step 4: Structured Interview Upon successful completion of the previous steps, you will be invited for an interview at BAT. This lasts for about 40 minutes and gives us the chance to hear you. It also gives you the opportunity to ask us any specific questions about the company and the programme. At this stage it is important that you present yourself in the best possible way and hopefully leave an impression that makes us believe you have what it takes to thrive in the programme.
Step 5: Assessment Centre Depending on the outcome of the interview, we may invite you to one of our assessment centres. An Assessment Centre is not a place. It is a technique for objectively assessing the strengths and development needs of potential employees, like you. Here you’ll demonstrate your skills and suitability through your performance in a number of stretching but fun, participatory and individual exercises.
Step 6: Head of Function/Department Interview If you are successful with the assessment centre, you will meet with the head of function/department for the department you will be joining. This is the final stage in the selection process

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 21, 2015
phone call stage achieved ...hopeful
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Dipops(m): 12:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
sawyer89:

Hello,
Regards.

Hello @Sawyer89,
kindly send me a mail on onadipebabatunde@hotmail.com,
I really need your help too. Thanks. Bless you.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Ahumareze(f): 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
sawyer89:

Please how was the cognitive tests? what is ration of the numerical to the verbal? What sort of questions were in numerical? where they mostly data related?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
Please ..if there is anyone on this thread who can drop uselful hints as to how best to prepare for the next stage after the cognitive test I'd very much appreciate it.

As a complete novice i reckon one needs to do a research on the company as well as prepare for all possible interview questions but beyond that I believe any extra tips will help ..
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by ruhu: 12:36am On Apr 22, 2015
Goodkidd:
I applied, done the cultural questionnaire, moved on to the numerical test and then the verbal. Got a success mail now waiting for the next stage
Like hw many hrs did d verbal nd numerical success mail took bfor u receivd it.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by ruhu: 8:43am On Apr 22, 2015
unclecycs:
phone call stage achieved ...hopeful
Pls, u receivd d success mail wen afta u did ur cognitive tests?, d tym interval
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by kakashi12(m): 9:08am On Apr 22, 2015
how long does it take between application and cognitive test?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by makhu007: 10:13am On Apr 22, 2015
kakashi12:
how long does it take between application and cognitive test?
On their portal(assessment pending) it is almost immediately n for d email response it is less than 2 mins for both the culture n cognitive assessment.

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by ruhu: 10:56am On Apr 22, 2015
makhu007:

On their portal(assessment pending) it is almost immediately n for d email response it is less than 2 mins for both the culture n cognitive assessment.
Wat bout afta cognitive assessments.....i mean d suxes mail to qualify to nxt stage?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by hardeyswaggz: 11:52am On Apr 22, 2015
i saw REJECT CM TEST myself...sobs, 400k monthly salary gone. na waa oh
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by hamzeiy: 12:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
sawyer89:

hellooo mr sawyer...i got a sucess message for both th culture and the two cognitive test. nd am yet to receive a call...how long did you wait aftr the test before receivn d call cuz i have done my 4 three days now...its kinda puttin me on the edge...your response wud b gratelly apprecisted
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by sawyer89: 12:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
hamzeiy:

hellooo mr sawyer...i got a sucess message for both th culture and the two cognitive test. nd am yet to receive a call...how long did you wait aftr the test before receivn d call cuz i have done my 4 three days now...its kinda puttin me on the edge...your response wud b gratelly apprecisted

Hello,
I received the call a day after. The call was to verify my NYSC status and if I would be concluding NYSC on or before July as stipulated in the job posting, since I didn't upload any NYSC certificate. The call is NOT the expected phone interview!

Kind regards.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. / Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment / Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.