Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

How Many Of You Played This? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Many Of You Played This? (686 Views)

If You Played With This Then You Are Ajekpako!! Funny Pic / If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) / Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Played This? by Diogo1(m): 8:22am On Apr 16, 2015
I was tagged with this photo on facebook and I had to relish the good old days at our Federal Government College when I couldn't finish my pocket money of N50 in a term.

Back to the topic. It's called Table Soccer.

Then I could die for this game. The good old St. Louis sugar carton. Can stop relishing the sound of the carton when you score with a button and the jubilation that follows especially if you are thrashing your opponent. That reminds me, I can tear out a button from my shirt to make the game go on.

We'll quarrel over countries to choose because then no one bothered about clubs unless it was a choice between Rangers, Stationary Stores, Bendel United etc which was usually rare.

The match can then begin with you running the commentary for your team ( like the Late - his name escaped me, but I think it's Chukwu who worked for FRCN).

It was generally fun. If you win a World Cup Championship, you'll get bragging rights for a very long time.

Re: How Many Of You Played This? by jascon1(m): 8:26am On Apr 16, 2015
Omo play play play play man don old oh
And cossy orjiakor never marry
Re: How Many Of You Played This? by xreal: 8:27am On Apr 16, 2015
I did.
Re: How Many Of You Played This? by Mrbigman1(m): 8:28am On Apr 16, 2015
Any guy wey get am carry over, him must go take am oh.

Na zero credit unit but u must pass am to become man.
Re: How Many Of You Played This? by mstik(f): 8:33am On Apr 16, 2015
Eyah
I didn't #teamindomiegeneration# tongue
I'm very sure my brothers did
#90skid# cool
Re: How Many Of You Played This? by nifemi25(m): 8:57am On Apr 16, 2015
Lol. I remember there was a time I removed one of the button of my school uniform inorder to play.

(1) (Reply)

Must Read - Executed Australian's Mother Writes Letter To The President / Buhari To Visit Niger And Chad Over Boko Haram. / Sports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.