Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,033 members, 7,803,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 (45497 Views)

Aje Oil Field Begins Production As Lagos Joins Oil Producing States / Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures / Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by Crispels(m): 4:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
olawalepopoola:
I am a geologist and I had always told people that there is no way you will find oil in Niger Delta and Ghana and you'll will find it in Lagos! Now we Yorubas have it all! Land, water, oil, mineral resources and intellectual!

Ondo state has it too bro!!! Oduduwa agbewa ooo lola eledumare

3 Likes

Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by PGResource: 5:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
As a result of expansion of its services,Polar Global Resources urgently needs web designers and Digital marketers.
Virtual office/Contract option available.
To apply Visit:http://pgresource.com/index.php/pre-interview-form
Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by dayodare49o: 5:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
Adeyinka12:
that is how they normally said it ooo
It may be that you don't know the difference btw two or more economic terms but that is not how they normally say it.
Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by emmatok(m): 5:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
7lives:

The oil in Ogun state is on Tongeji island, similar to Bakassi peninsula.

cool
Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by Geedhey(m): 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
Darlduchi:
Good for them leeches . I hope you will now take your eyes away from Biafra resources. we are tired of spoon feeding and not appreciated.
When u say Biafra resources I hope the Niger-Delta share ur sentiment because i'm not sure SE have the resource.
Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by Adeyinka12(m): 6:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
dayodare49o:
It may be that you don't know the difference btw two or more economic terms but that is not how they normally say it.
i can see, you are new hear that is why
Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by dayodare49o: 6:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
Adeyinka12:
i can see, you are new hear that is why
does that mean o am getting it wrong because I am new.
Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by Adeyinka12(m): 6:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
dayodare49o:
does that mean o am getting it wrong because I am new.
you are getting it wrong,because those igbos will say they generate almost 70% to 80% nigeria gdp from oil.so what are you now telling me
Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by swagifted(m): 6:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
This is how lagos will turn to dubai o!

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by macof(m): 6:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
hansad:
With oil in the SW, soon we shall have Oduduwa Republic. Once Oduduwa is declared, Biafra Republic of fiscal federalism shall follow, and possibly Nigerdelta Republic of Fiscal federalism.

Then emerges Arewa sharia Republic whose 12 sharia states covertly drew up the borders when the states embraced sharia criminal laws in 2001;

then and possibly other Republics.

This is the most peaceful way to get out of this Nigeria marriage which every group hates but does not know how to get out from.

Truth! This would be the beginning of a new dawn for Africa
Nigeria has to be dismantled

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by TopsyKrete: 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
Pls help me sing the song
'Apa ti jabo o Jesu' for the you know whos

Na cadiac arrest go kill them if dem know say traces of oyel was discovered in Bornu state

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by Ayomidegbenga1(m): 6:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
superstar1:
Ondo oil producing

Lagos about to be oil producing.

Ogun potential oil producing.

don't also forget that ondo state is having large deposit of bitumen in commercial quantity as a matter of fact is the second largest in the world!

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by dayodare49o: 6:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
Adeyinka12:
you are getting it wrong,because those igbos will say they generate almost 70% to 80% nigeria gdp from oil.so what are you now telling me
They don't use that term GDP in that case. As we are talking right now 60 % of Nigeria GDP is from southwest. The only thing they refer to in such case is revenue. 70% of Nigeria GDP is from southeast while more than 60% of Nigeria is from southwest.
Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by trytim100(m): 6:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
with this can Nigeria divide into 3 nation?

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by Adeyinka12(m): 6:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
dayodare49o:
They don't use that term GDP in that case. As we are talking right now 60 % of Nigeria GDP is from southwest. The only thing they refer to in such case is revenue. 70% of Nigeria GDP is from southeast while more than 60% of Nigeria is from southwest.
so,you are talking on behalf of who said so abi?
Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by dayodare49o: 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2015
Adeyinka12:
so,you are talking on behalf of who said so abi?
It has never being called GDP they don't say GDP if pride will not release you so be it. They never claim GDP if they claim GDP they would have not left their region and come west. If your pride will not give you freedom remain as you are OK? End it here pls. Economist General.
Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by Adeyinka12(m): 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
dayodare49o:
It has never being called GDP they don't say GDP if pride will not release you so be it. They never claim GDP if they claim GDP they would have not left their region and come west. If your pride will not give you freedom remain as you are OK? End it here pls. Economist General.
the way you explain is the way i also explain for them,so don't explain what i know for me. end it here pls'' why did you qoute me then,and i'm not economist general .ok
Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
Volksfuhrer:

When you look at the depth of our resource base (both human and natural), what we currently have as GDP is puny compared to what it could have been if we had been firing on all cylinders.

We should be soaring, instead we are celebrating how great we are at crawling!

And there are gold deposits in the SW too. An ounce of gold costs over $1000 in the international market. Nigeria is truly blessed.
Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by Dannyset(m): 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
baralatie:

you have no idea do you!
oil attracts problems!
If ur asking a question, lemme reply u then.
Hav u heard of oil spillage?
Hav u also heard of oil well palava?
I don't know what ur talking about tho, but I don't think what I said is too much mr know it all.
Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by dayodare49o: 8:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
Adeyinka12:
the way you explain is the way i also explain for them,so don't explain what i know for me. end it here pls'' why did you qoute me then,and i'm not economist general .ok
you really want to force me to ask what caurse did you study. You really want to force me to ask what what do you understand by GDP, GDI, GDC, NNP, NNI, NNC, GNP, GNI, GNC, NI, Par Capita Income etc. If you miss that simple theory l am very sure you that you dont have economics background but that does not meam you should not open up for another ideas. copy what you hear but in wrong way. Anyway, Chief Economist... Sometimes some people may not comment but they smile at our inefficiency. Forget about it and move on. But I wish you could learn some basic economics theory it will really add value than copying what someone says. Thank you.
Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by Adeyinka12(m): 8:34pm On Apr 16, 2015
dayodare49o:
you really want to force me to ask what caurse did you study. You really want to force me to ask what what do you understand by GDP, GDI, GDC, NNP, NNI, NNC, GNP, GNI, GNC, NI, Par Capita Income etc. If you miss that simple theory l am very sure you that you dont have economics background but that does not meam you should not open up for another ideas. copy what you hear but in wrong way. Anyway, Chief Economist... Sometimes some people may not comment but they smile at our inefficiency. Forget about it and move on. But I wish you could learn some basic economics theory it will really add value than copying what someone says. Thank you.
now i can see your stupidity,i think you have brain before,use your ideology with what i said ealier.i know where you belong.
Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by nwala85: 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
The should start. They are wasting too much time. All the other regions ought be grateful to the niger Delta region.
Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by dayodare49o: 8:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
Adeyinka12:
now i can see your stupidity,i think you have brain before,use your ideology with what i said ealier.i know where you belong.
OK! You have B.sc in stupidology? OK no wonder that does not relate with economics. But it is good for you anyway. You can do you MBA in olodomy. Como for road abeg.
Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by Adeyinka12(m): 8:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
dayodare49o:
OK! You have B.sc in stupidology? OK no wonder that does not relate with economics. But it is good for you anyway. You can do you MBA in olodomy. Como for road abeg.
no wonder
Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by dayodare49o: 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
Adeyinka12:
no wonder
is yinka giving up or short of words? Anyway you can do your P.HD in muguology.
Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by Adeyinka12(m): 8:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
dayodare49o:
is yinka giving up or short of words? Anyway you can do your P.HD in muguology.
enough for the wise
Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by dayodare49o: 8:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
Adeyinka12:
enough for the wise
No! The wise keeps findingm
Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by Adeyinka12(m): 9:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
dayodare49o:
No! The wise keeps findingm
read my conversation so far carefully
Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by babestella: 9:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
UncleJudax:

Quit the tribal chant bruh. There has always been oil in Yorubaland...abi Ondo people no be Yoruba?

I tire for una sha...everything is tribalised.

That is the kind of thing you see on nairaland these days, it's become very irritating and disgusting.
Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by dayodare49o: 10:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
Adeyinka12:
read my conversation so far carefully
you still dey vex
Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by steveyen(m): 10:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lagos is already oil producing if you guys dont no. The Erha FPSO ( Floating Production, Storage and offloading) is located in Lagos deepwater. and there's currently a massive expansion project going on there now including drilling new wells. The projectis called Erha North phase 2.

The sad thing about this is that u hardly find Yoruba guys working on this project located in Lagos (Yorubaland) deepwaters. Majority of the workers there are Niger delta and Igbos. Sometimes I wonder Y Yorubas re so daft n just take all the shit thrown on them. These can neva happen in Niger delta.
Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by Ovamboland(m): 10:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
mulattoclaro:
oil is not the problem but the greed of the north is the problem. I've always clamoured for state autonomy. Let every state control it's resources but the north due to the fact that they're poverty stricken won't want. If state autonomy is implemented today the north will go into extinction because we feed them and the nation at large. The first thing we need to do is to start revoking the oil wells in some of their possession. Kaduna has no business having a refinery cos it's not an oil producing state. A refinery should be built in Edo State as a result of the mega barrels of oil it has in Oriohimwon, Ovia and egor. A refinery should also be built in anambra. Oil is the only natural resource countries like the UAE, Iraq, Iran, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Libya, South Sudan, Morrocco, Egypt, Tunisia, Oman and Qatar has but they until utilise it properly. The Nigeria economy also needs to be dualised.

This is the type of seige mentality that keep people's mind captured and unproductive, the belief that the whole is after me.
What will you say about the refinery in Liberia, Ivory Coast and Ghana before they even dreamt of striking oil? Where is the warped idea that only areas or places with oil well must have oil facilities coming from? The people who buy and refine the oil from us do they also have oil wells? It's like some Nigerians feel more comfortable for our oil to be refined in Liberia and the petrol/Kerosine exported back to us than for a refinery to exist in Kaduna or Sokoto, rather sad mentality.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Female Militant Surrenders In Imo (Photos) / Bloody Coup: Emir Sanusi Sends Nigeria A Very Strong Warning / #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.