Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,933 members, 7,803,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill Are Engaged After Dating Just 3 Months! - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill Are Engaged After Dating Just 3 Months! (3776 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Is Engaged For Real....*coughs* / Nicki Minaj - Before And After Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill Are Engaged After Dating Just 3 Months! by nex(m): 8:59am On Apr 16, 2015
Looks like Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill are engaged! The couple fondly called ‘Omeeka’ fans and the media wondering if their relationship status has changed when Nicki uploaded a photo of her and Meek yesterday captioned ‘Miami Nights’ and it’s hard to miss the huge diamond on her ring finger!

Nicki continued to tease fans about whether or not they had become engaged when she got on her social media accounts last night and posted a ring, heart and diamond emoji and wrote, “I’ll post it later”

A few hours after, Nicki shared a picture of her hands and forget the multi colored manicure check out that HUGE heart shaped, canary diamond ring she is rocking on her engagement finger!!!

Now that’s a rock!!!
Kai!!! And Nicki dated her ex Safaree Samuels for ten years only to get engaged to someone she’s only been with for a little over 3 months! O ma shey o…Safaree my heart goes out to you!

But congrats to Omeeka, hope this isn’t a prank they are pulling!

- See more at: http://www.that1960chick.com/2015/04/16/nicki-minaj-meek-mill-are-engaged-after-dating-just-3-months-see-the-huge-canary-yellow-diamond-ring-he-gave-her

Re: Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill Are Engaged After Dating Just 3 Months! by Sandydayz(f): 9:06am On Apr 16, 2015
Is that how engagement ring now look this days? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill Are Engaged After Dating Just 3 Months! by peteruuu(m): 7:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
The poster above me is w.i.c.k.e.d embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill Are Engaged After Dating Just 3 Months! by ClassyAdewumi(m): 11:26am On Apr 19, 2015
I love them both.. Wishing you guys the best!

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill Are Engaged After Dating Just 3 Months! by Blackfire(m): 2:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
celebrity marriage*saying it slowly* it never last

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill Are Engaged After Dating Just 3 Months! by sinaj(f): 12:04am On Apr 26, 2015
Itz obvious he adores her nd wana b with her smiley

I hpe Nigga is in love wid her nd nt her pusssy cool

#teamomeeka# cool
Re: Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill Are Engaged After Dating Just 3 Months! by ultrazone(m): 5:48am On May 01, 2015
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Guy Spends N10M On Alcohol At Lagos Nightclub And Actor IK Ogbonna Is A Witness / Woman Fakes Baby Bump To Hide Food Into Cinema (see Photos) / Models Show See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.