Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,432 members, 7,781,264 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:28 AM

10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls (1618 Views)

10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This / Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys / 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls by DanceVille: 10:12am On Apr 16, 2015
Now I love my sisters and I'll do anything for them, and they are one thing I'll always thank God for, coz they bring pain to the guys in their lives. Well, I coach them to LOCK UP their warehouse of abundance. grin As a semi-badt guy, guys have tricks and I'll expose them here.
10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls

1.Using Slow Rhythm And Soft Tone
Whether on the phone or in person, the first simple thing a guy can do to deceive girls is when he lowers his voice tone to become soft and speaks like he's talking to his Great Grandmother who just had Ear surgery.Ladies, you know what I'm saying.....Right?
2.Perfume
Hmmmm.... No need to talk about this.It's as simple as I told you it'd be.The worst part, even a#1200 perfume can make a girl thinks, ["hmmmm....Just maybe"].
3.Dress Cute And Nice
Whether wearing the most expensive or the cheapest, as long as the colour goes well, and the clothes are ironed, ladies just start considering.
If the guy con try add good Shoe with correct Belt and Wristwatch, aha! "it is finished" again....Thank You Lord Jesus!
4.Smile
A genuine smile that has the sides of a guy's eyes stretching along, will always deceive you Ladies into opening up your Shield. Watch for this one too.A smile can cost more than the price they call.Is after you buy, that you will know the difference between Sokoto and Isoko.
5.Make You Talk
A guy that knows 'Whatsup' will always make you want to talk, and talk only about yourself.Things that concern you, your Hairdo, your Make-up and how so 'Beautifully Ungodly' it is - and even what you think about the Big brother house girls! This tactic is simple.So simple.Once they get you talking and talking, trust me, they are Ogling at your chest, your Lips and if it's really nice, your Hair.
6.Make You Laugh
Like this post says, these are just simple things guys do and this one is like the simplest and most serious.
Ladies, trust me, guys know this and I'm telling you a secret [husssh! Listen....] Guys believe that once they can make you laugh, "it's finished" as put by my Sweet Lord Jesus.
Maybe that's what helped Jesus with the Women in his life.... He never made them laugh.I'm not sure I have an Antidote coz this trick really works.
7.Clean Skin
Oh Boy!... I don't know where to start from in this one.Why do you think Ladies love holding babies and cuddling them? Once a guy maintains his skin well, no Blemish, no Pimples, all clean, the Ladies even start deceiving themselves.
They be like "Wow....he's so competing with me".
8.Make You Think Or Talk About Sex
Guys make you think and talk about sex.Of the two of us, Guys and Girls, I have to argue that girls love sex more than Guys.They're just better at hiding it! Buh still, that's a good thing..... Wouldn't want my future Virgin daughter come up to me like "Dad, I saw this guy today and my body was so scratching me, like this and that.... I just did tit to get it over with Dad".....Mehnnn.... Na faint!.
9.Walk Slowly
A slow stride in a guy signifies some sort of confidence.Ladies am I right.... That you never get turned on by a guy who walks so fast! Tap! Tap! Tap! like he was walking to secure the last seat before his molue leaves for Heaven! Once a guy steps slowly like, One- and...Two....and...One- and...Two... trust me, the Ladies start tripping.
10.Deepened Voice
Another simple trick that throws girls off-balance.A guy's voice sounds deep, musn't be Bass, and the ladies start doing "Ten Ten" in their minds...Na wa o...
Don't they even know this voice thing comes as early as Puberty?
Girls fall in love with this deepened voice which gat them carried away like a Bowl on the River side...

Guys, Which Of It Are You Guilty Of?
Feel Free To Add Yours..
Cc
Farano, Ishilove, Lalasticlala...

1 Like

Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls by FLAWLES(f): 10:14am On Apr 16, 2015
Lemme read
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls by agarawu23(m): 10:14am On Apr 16, 2015
your space button dey hang?
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls by vislabraye(m): 10:18am On Apr 16, 2015
Really? Then the babes like getting deceived..
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls by enoqueen: 10:23am On Apr 16, 2015
Y did u write in coloured.
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls by Maczeelly(m): 10:26am On Apr 16, 2015
All of the Above.........
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls by mhizpeaarl(f): 10:34am On Apr 16, 2015
Op ur right oo Bt we girls do some of d same things sha truth be told cheesy especially if u like him n u want him to fall for you kwikwi grin
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls by DaZion(m): 10:34am On Apr 16, 2015
Am Guilty Of 2, 3,4...Dat's wat I used to attract my galfrnd..
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 16, 2015
Talking sweet, nice and romantic like they don't have a single fault. Start dating them, three months later na different story. tongue
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 16, 2015
Mtschew.....Is this crap part of the Change I voted For?
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls by DaZion(m): 10:45am On Apr 16, 2015
Guys also deceive gals wit dia creativity for example A guy who plays a Guitar...
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls by mostHandsome01: 10:47am On Apr 16, 2015
Hmm, well u kinda right coz I do all this, doe won't call it deceiving, rather its just being the dude with charisma like being a perfect gentleman.
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:24am On Apr 16, 2015
Ok
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls by sinizia: 12:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
Girls are guilty of number 1-8 too.
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls by LewisO: 12:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
And u have the guts to call that DECEIVE. undecided

If u didn't do all these list, what else can u do?

1 Like

Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls by DanceVille: 3:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
Op ur right oo Bt we girls do some of d same things sha truth be told cheesy especially if u like him n u want him to fall for you kwikwi grin
Yeap, I agree wit u.

(1) (Reply)

Ebira Ladies/people And Others Emotional Opinion - Share Your Experience / Konjji Na Bastard / Why Do Some Men Lose Interest In Certain Women After Having Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.