Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Buy And Pay On Aliexpress, Ebay , Paypal With Lowest Rate Here. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy And Pay On Aliexpress, Ebay , Paypal With Lowest Rate Here. (4040 Views)

Naira Crashes To N400/$1 At Parallel Market, Lowest Rate Ever / Naira To Dollar On Aliexpress / How can I verify US Paypal with Nigeria documents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy And Pay On Aliexpress, Ebay , Paypal With Lowest Rate Here. by Jeffy1206(m): 9:46am On Jul 24, 2015
300 paid calistus

Re: Buy And Pay On Aliexpress, Ebay , Paypal With Lowest Rate Here. by Jeffy1206(m): 10:12am On Jul 24, 2015
Payment also made for mr obiora.

Re: Buy And Pay On Aliexpress, Ebay , Paypal With Lowest Rate Here. by arbitrage: 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
Are you still doing the N207.5 rate payment? Are the payments you posted (for people so far) for buying items on websites or you also help to make PayPal transfers to recipients? Do you just help to make payment for item online or you also handle shipment as I saw someone asking you of shipping to PHC? Are your payments prepaid or I must send you the naira before you pay for the item online? Your PayPal payments pages you posted seemed to have unusual fonts that I have never seen on PayPal pages; are they for real?
Re: Buy And Pay On Aliexpress, Ebay , Paypal With Lowest Rate Here. by Jeffy1206(m): 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
arbitrage:
Are you still doing the N207.5 rate payment? Are the payments you posted (for people so far) for buying items on websites or you also help to make PayPal transfers to recipients? Do you just help to make payment for item online or you also handle shipment as I saw someone asking you of shipping to PHC? Are your payments prepaid or I must send you the naira before you pay for the item online? Your PayPal payments pages you posted seemed to have unusual fonts that I have never seen on PayPal pages; are they for real?
you are funny o... This is the power of android. I an change to any font i want.. How has font affected the validity of the transactions It's not prepaid sir. Just make payments then I'll send the payment for you... We can also help in shippment and purchasing of items for you provided the site is genuine and offer secured payment methods...
Re: Buy And Pay On Aliexpress, Ebay , Paypal With Lowest Rate Here. by Jeffy1206(m): 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
arbitrage:

You can see they are all paid today with dates... Many more are still pending payments tongue better trust and patronise us grin cos you get the lowest rate here and you can negotiate the rate from funds ranging from 3000usd.
Re: Buy And Pay On Aliexpress, Ebay , Paypal With Lowest Rate Here. by Jeffy1206(m): 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
arbitrage:
to clear your doubts more... Have you seen your nairaland like this too?

1 Like

Re: Buy And Pay On Aliexpress, Ebay , Paypal With Lowest Rate Here. by Jeffy1206(m): 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
Payment sent to a popular business tycoon here on nairaland...

Re: Buy And Pay On Aliexpress, Ebay , Paypal With Lowest Rate Here. by Jeffy1206(m): 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
Also paid for Mr Emmanuel...

Re: Buy And Pay On Aliexpress, Ebay , Paypal With Lowest Rate Here. by ladel(m): 12:01am On Jul 25, 2015
Re: Buy And Pay On Aliexpress, Ebay , Paypal With Lowest Rate Here. by Jeffy1206(m): 6:04am On Jul 25, 2015
Re: Buy And Pay On Aliexpress, Ebay , Paypal With Lowest Rate Here. by Jeffy1206(m): 6:09am On Jul 25, 2015
Re: Buy And Pay On Aliexpress, Ebay , Paypal With Lowest Rate Here. by ladel(m): 9:10am On Jul 25, 2015
I want Expresss if that is what u mean by 'faster shipping'
I stay in Badore area of Lagos
Re: Buy And Pay On Aliexpress, Ebay , Paypal With Lowest Rate Here. by Jeffy1206(m): 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
ladel:
I want Expresss if that is what u mean by 'faster shipping'
I stay in Badore area of Lagos
meaning you will get within 4-7days at a cheaper cost. Do should I give you the quotations?
Re: Buy And Pay On Aliexpress, Ebay , Paypal With Lowest Rate Here. by Jeffy1206(m): 1:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
Payment made today.

Re: Buy And Pay On Aliexpress, Ebay , Paypal With Lowest Rate Here. by arbitrage: 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
Jeffy1206:

You can see they are all paid today with dates... Many more are still pending payments tongue better trust and patronise us grin cos you get the lowest rate here and you can negotiate the rate from funds ranging from 3000usd.

Alright, thanks.
Re: Buy And Pay On Aliexpress, Ebay , Paypal With Lowest Rate Here. by Jeffy1206(m): 10:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
Put your money where your mouth is... kiss

Pictures don't lie grin

Re: Buy And Pay On Aliexpress, Ebay , Paypal With Lowest Rate Here. by Jeffy1206(m): 5:36am On Jul 27, 2015
Morning and welcome to New week...

Our service still open and selling. cool
Re: Buy And Pay On Aliexpress, Ebay , Paypal With Lowest Rate Here. by Jeffy1206(m): 12:56am On Jul 28, 2015
1000USD paid.

Re: Buy And Pay On Aliexpress, Ebay , Paypal With Lowest Rate Here. by Jeffy1206(m): 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
Sold out ttoday... Tomorrow is another day... cool

Thank you all for trust. Eno easy to carry thousand dollars give person like that...but you all did... Thumbs up. Screen shots coming soon...
Re: Buy And Pay On Aliexpress, Ebay , Paypal With Lowest Rate Here. by dasanchez1(m): 6:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
Jeffy1206:
Sold out ttoday... Tomorrow is another day... cool

Thank you all for trust. Eno easy to carry thousand dollars give person like that...but you all did... Thumbs up. Screen shots coming soon...

Continue your good work Oga mi...

No need for screen shot Lolz....

Trust is the hardest thing in life ooooooo... Hard to get , easy to lose....

Well doneeeeee.....

what else ( in Sarkodie's voice)

1 Like

Re: Buy And Pay On Aliexpress, Ebay , Paypal With Lowest Rate Here. by Jeffy1206(m): 6:42pm On Jul 28, 2015
dasanchez1:

Continue your good work Oga mi...

No need for screen shot Lolz....

Trust is the hardest thing in life ooooooo... Hard to get , easy to lose....

Well doneeeeee.....

what else ( in Sarkodie's voice)
grin

Thanks man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy And Pay On Aliexpress, Ebay , Paypal With Lowest Rate Here. by Jeffy1206(m): 7:59am On Jul 31, 2015
We are still selling at affordable prices...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ice Block Making Machine / Used Aluminium Cans Buyers? / Invest In Yam Marketing And Get Good Monthly Returns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.