Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

20 Years Old Who Slept With A Girl He Met The First Time Can No Longer Urinate - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 20 Years Old Who Slept With A Girl He Met The First Time Can No Longer Urinate (1045 Views)

ABSU Graduate Helps Carpenter Who Helped Him In School 20 Years Ago (Photos) / Meet "RIP VAN WINKLE" The Man Who Slept For 20 Years / Game Time: Can You Make A Sentence Where Each Word Starts With The Same Letter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Years Old Who Slept With A Girl He Met The First Time Can No Longer Urinate by Johnakwehblog(m): 11:11am On Apr 16, 2015
Please this is serious, and I think we shouldn’t make jest of him. I guess he is just young and naive to have slept with her with no condom. From his mail, I sense he has no money to go to the hospital and just needs our advise. I feel sorry for him though. Here’s what he sent me.

He says he slept with a girl he met for the first time two weeks ago in Owerri, and ever since then, he has been seeing pus come out of his p3nis and he has been finding it difficult urinating without feeling pains. He wants to know what could have caused it.

More @ www.johnakwehblog.tk
Re: 20 Years Old Who Slept With A Girl He Met The First Time Can No Longer Urinate by walepinna(m): 11:17am On Apr 16, 2015
Brb...Let me consult ifa

Hmmm Ifa said he should buy 2goats, 1cow, 2 white fowl, 2tortoise, 70crates of egg and 33000litres of petrol to remove and burn all the demonic disease in his body

1 Like

Re: 20 Years Old Who Slept With A Girl He Met The First Time Can No Longer Urinate by dulux07(m): 11:19am On Apr 16, 2015
He has contacted gonorrhea, cos those r d symptoms. He should go see a doctor.

1 Like

Re: 20 Years Old Who Slept With A Girl He Met The First Time Can No Longer Urinate by DonZaggy(m): 11:21am On Apr 16, 2015
Its wise n better he go for medication, I guess it might be gono
Re: 20 Years Old Who Slept With A Girl He Met The First Time Can No Longer Urinate by shininglite(m): 11:22am On Apr 16, 2015
it is always he, she, her, him

nairalanders denying there problems since 2005
Re: 20 Years Old Who Slept With A Girl He Met The First Time Can No Longer Urinate by derrick333(m): 11:29am On Apr 16, 2015
dulux07:
He has contacted gonorrhea, cos those r d symptoms. He should go see a doctor.
Exactly !!!

1 Like

Re: 20 Years Old Who Slept With A Girl He Met The First Time Can No Longer Urinate by Jackeeh(m): 11:30am On Apr 16, 2015
And while treating himself for gonorrhea, he should add HIV testing to the therapy.
Re: 20 Years Old Who Slept With A Girl He Met The First Time Can No Longer Urinate by vislabraye(m): 11:34am On Apr 16, 2015
Johnakwehblog:
Please this is serious, and I think we shouldn’t make jest of him. I guess he is just young and naive to have slept with her with no condom. From his mail, I sense he has no money to go to the hospital and just needs our advise. I feel sorry for him though. Here’s what he sent me.

He says he slept with a girl he met for the first time two weeks ago in Owerri, and ever since then, he has been seeing pus come out of his p3nis and he has been finding it difficult urinating without feeling pains. He wants to know what could have caused it.

More @ www.johnakwehblog.tk

He should take good anti biotics. Btw, when did he notice it after sleeping with the girl. 1 week, 2 weeks or a few days ?
Re: 20 Years Old Who Slept With A Girl He Met The First Time Can No Longer Urinate by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 16, 2015
Lobatan....hes pregnant

4 Likes

Re: 20 Years Old Who Slept With A Girl He Met The First Time Can No Longer Urinate by Johnakwehblog(m): 5:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
vislabraye:

He should take good anti biotics. Btw, when did he notice it after sleeping with the girl. 1 week, 2 weeks or a few days ?

2weeks o
Re: 20 Years Old Who Slept With A Girl He Met The First Time Can No Longer Urinate by vislabraye(m): 6:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
Johnakwehblog:

2weeks o

It's most like gonorrhoea. There are several anti biotics that will do well. Tell him to act fast

(1) (Reply)

What Is The One Thing You Cant Do Without? / Incredible Shocking Creature Found In SA Photo / A New Chemical Now Change Black Man To White In 6 Hrs (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.