Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Truth Not Tarqiyyah Is What Islam Preahces - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Truth Not Tarqiyyah Is What Islam Preahces (3146 Views)

PREMIUM TIMES SPECIAL: Kano Killing: What Islam Says About Blasphemy And Killing / Kano Killing: What Islam Says About Blasphemy And Killings / "Disturbing" Use Of Tarqiyyah In Saving Jews From Nazi Christians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truth Not Tarqiyyah Is What Islam Preahces by malvisguy212: 7:37am On Apr 17, 2015
Abuamam:

Lol. I think the illogic of your position is clear enough now.

The trinity ENCOURAGED/ INCITED/ COMMANDED (not allowed) the lying spirit because they had warned Ahab before; good excuse?

Jesus didn't want to go openly for reasons that Muslims cannot understand, therefore he lied to his brethren that he was not going; good excuse?

Paul is a LIAR. He spoke as a lying man here; notwithstanding his other sins. He did not want people to judge him because he thought that his lies exalted the trinity. Lies nevertheless. I am happy that you have at least admitted that the xtian god cannot be established without men's lies. Now you have confirmed what Muslims have said for 14 centuries. There is hope for you yet.
I ask you a simple question, can truth be ESTABLISHED without lie? What is the opposite of truth? If there is lie do not exist, can we know truth? Paul speak as a man and the bible say All men are sinner.

God warn aheb in chronicle but aheb refused to heed to God warning and God Allow the lying spirit to deceive him, are you not a muslim? Am sure you have commit sin before, why did your allah allow you to sin?.
In the case of aheb God told him the vision of his death if he did not repent but he refused hence God judgment on him.
Re: Truth Not Tarqiyyah Is What Islam Preahces by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
malvisguy212:
I ask you a simple question, can truth be ESTABLISHED without lie? What is the opposite of truth? If there is lie do not exist, can we know truth? Paul speak as a man and the bible say All men are sinner.

God warn aheb in chronicle but aheb refused to heed to God warning and God Allow the lying spirit to deceive him, are you not a muslim? Am sure you have commit sin before, why did your allah allow you to sin?.
In the case of aheb God told him the vision of his death if he did not repent but he refused hence God judgment on him.

SMH. I give up on your vain repetitions. As one brother commented earlier, debating with someone who lacks logic, is like fighting with an ankle biter. Lol.
Re: Truth Not Tarqiyyah Is What Islam Preahces by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
malvisguy212:

SMH. I give up. As one brother commented earlier, debating with someone who lacks logic, is like fighting with an ankle biter. Lol.
Re: Truth Not Tarqiyyah Is What Islam Preahces by malvisguy212: 12:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
Abuamam:

SMH. I give up. As one brother commented earlier, debating with someone who lacks logic, is like fighting with an ankle biter. Lol.
answer my question, without truth can lie be manifest? Just like without the law you cannot know sin does that mean the law is bad?

When a man heart turn cold, true seems like lie to him.answer my question and you will see the clear picture of what Paul is saying.
Re: Truth Not Tarqiyyah Is What Islam Preahces by channelz: 10:27am On May 03, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Truth Not Tarqiyyah Is What Islam Preahces by Empiree: 8:49pm On May 03, 2015
channelz:
[g]
Sir, do you have anything sensible to say than posting these nonsense all over NL?. You started off like a gentleman and now behaving like slowpoke. Get a life

1 Like

Re: Truth Not Tarqiyyah Is What Islam Preahces by channelz: 12:34am On May 04, 2015
Empiree:
Sir, do you have anything sensible to say than posting these nonsense all over NL?. You started off like a gentleman and now behaving like imb.ecile. Get a life
...and this was how you greeted me on our first meeting:
Empiree: Honestly, you are foolish. No offense intended... Am not surprised. You are what you believe. You are what you think. You wanna tell me that you never saw gruesome pictures before?. I was following your posts to see how she would brainwash you.
What better proof/description of a devout Muslim is there?

4 Likes

Re: Truth Not Tarqiyyah Is What Islam Preahces by Empiree: 12:59am On May 04, 2015
author=channelz post=33394789
So?
Re: Truth Not Tarqiyyah Is What Islam Preahces by channelz: 1:30am On May 04, 2015
Empiree:
So?
PEACE

2 Likes

Re: Truth Not Tarqiyyah Is What Islam Preahces by Empiree: 2:01am On May 04, 2015
author=channelz post=33395304 PEACE
Reciprocated. [size=3pt]And stop acting like a child[/size]
Re: Truth Not Tarqiyyah Is What Islam Preahces by channelz: 7:39am On May 04, 2015
Empiree:
Reciprocated.
Em.piree:
Honestly, you are foolish. No offense intended...
Emp.iree:
... and now behaving like imb.ecile. Get a life
Ezio.Auditore:

His children you dumb prick!
9jaf.orlife:

Ifeanyi aka Ifea.nn aka paris.bookaddict aka l*unatic and now aka p*rostitute...
Mr.Olai:
@Ifean.n/parisbo.okaddict oloriburuku! "excellent write-up" indeed by lunatic, Ifea.nn.
bar.bstee:
What a big fool u ar for telling lies abt Islam
tar.tar9:
useless whôre
tar.tar9:
*sighs* shez been unchained
Who let the b*tch out {woof, woof, woof, woof}
tar.tar9:
the mad cow has been released from her cage
tart.ar9:
i see multitasking when servicing and typing at the same time.no wonder you keep typing of 'erect p*nises'
tar.tar9:
stÛpid igbo
tart.ar9:
I can't see converted to the sword there,stÛpid Igbo bigot
EzioAud.itore:

Shut up trollop! That's b*tch talk.
ta.rtar9:

Alright! bro,no more 'slang' words.but I could still use appropriate words like a blind fool to describe her thou

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Truth Not Tarqiyyah Is What Islam Preahces by Ifeann(f): 8:35am On May 04, 2015
[quote author=channelz post=33398373][/quote]

^^^^^ lol. channelz that's how the Muslims "debunk and refute" my topics on what the quran and hadiths really say about mohammed.

I hope u have the time to repost that here https://www.nairaland.com/2288161/why-like-curse-here-why#33308177 to prove my point. I don't know how u manage to compile quotes so neatly.

Tola9ja rilwayne001, abuamam, roypcain yazack kgarko see u Bro defend your prophet the best way they know how. By insults.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Truth Not Tarqiyyah Is What Islam Preahces by channelz: 11:30am On May 04, 2015
Ifeann:

^^^^^ lol. channelz that's how the Muslims "debunk and refute" my topics on what the quran and hadiths really say about mohammed.

I hope u have the time to repost that here https://www.nairaland.com/2288161/why-like-curse-here-why#33308177 to prove my point. I don't know how u manage to compile quotes so neatly.

Done.
Just a click should do.

1 Like

Re: Truth Not Tarqiyyah Is What Islam Preahces by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 04, 2015
Emusmith pls move dis to islam section
Dey created dat section for dem
Cc: seun ishilove
Re: Truth Not Tarqiyyah Is What Islam Preahces by Empiree: 4:29pm On May 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Emusmith pls move dis to islam section
Dey created dat section for dem
Cc: seun ishilove
No. this thread was created to refute a Christian madam who assumed saying the truth is lies. It's specifically created in this section to counter alleged "at-taqiyah" by Christians.

1 Like

Re: Truth Not Tarqiyyah Is What Islam Preahces by Proffdada: 10:12pm On May 04, 2015
Vain brainwashed idolatrous bigots who only seek violence as a means to vindicate their frustration in falsehood

1 Like

Re: Truth Not Tarqiyyah Is What Islam Preahces by nortcentrallord(m): 12:40pm On May 15, 2015
[quote author=channelz post=33398373][/quote]. Wao! Ifeann, this is epic. The true picture of the situation of things. You are just Islams nightmare. Before they read your post, they have a thousand heart beats. I pray they don't fall dead out of heartattack of high bp from reading your post someday. It just beats my imagination why they won't change knowing truly well of the scam of religion they practice.

Your new title now is IFEANN, THE ISLAM NIGHTMARE grin grin
Re: Truth Not Tarqiyyah Is What Islam Preahces by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 27, 2015
The whole OP is full is full of al taqquiya angry lying to defend the lying doctrines of the islamic cult angry
Re: Truth Not Tarqiyyah Is What Islam Preahces by iliyande(m): 1:33pm On May 27, 2015
TAQIYA A LEGAL LIE IN ISLAM?

In Shi'a Islam, taqiya (تقیة taqiyyah/taqīyah) is a form of religious lie or a legal dispensation whereby a believing individual can deny his faith or commit otherwise illegal or blasphemous acts, specially while they are in fear or at risk of significant persecution.A similar concept in Sunni Islam is known as idtirar (إضطرار) "coercion". A related concept is known as kitman "concealment; dissimulation by omission". Also related is the concept of ḥiyal, legalistic deception practiced not necessarily in a religious context but to gain political or legalistic advantage.

This practice was emphasized in Shi'a Islam whereby adherents may conceal their religion when they are under threat, persecution, or compulsion. Taqiyya was developed to protect Shi'ites who were usually in minority and under pressure, and Shi'a Muslims as the persecuted minority have taken recourse to dissimulation from the time of the mihna (persecution) under Al-Ma'mun in the 9th century, while the politically dominant Sunnites rarely found it necessary to resort to dissimulation.

In Sunni jurisprudence, denying faith under duress or other permissible reasons as per Islamic law is viewed "only at most permitted and not under all circumstances obligatory". However, there are many examples of practicing taqiyya among Sunnis where it was necessary.

In the Shi'a view, taqiyya is lawful in situations where there is overwhelming danger of loss of life or property and where no danger to religion would occur thereby.Taqiyya has also been legitimised, particularly among Twelver Shia, in order to maintain Muslim unity and fraternity.

So any time a Muslim tell you bombing and beheading is not Islamic is a form of (TAQIYA)

1 Like

Re: Truth Not Tarqiyyah Is What Islam Preahces by TheDauraMallam: 7:33pm On May 27, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is MFM TV On Startimes ? / Should Believers Marry Unbelievers? / Religious People Are Stoopid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.