Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Pela Okiemute Shares Photo Of Himself And His Sister Before & After Bleaching - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pela Okiemute Shares Photo Of Himself And His Sister Before & After Bleaching (47789 Views)

Pela Tonye Okiemutie Responsible For Bleaching Many Nigerians / End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? / Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pela Okiemute Shares Photo Of Himself And His Sister Before & After Bleaching by LiamFashion: 9:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
nice ff @thefabricvine

Re: Pela Okiemute Shares Photo Of Himself And His Sister Before & After Bleaching by Svelteb(f): 9:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
AnonymX:

You're welcome dear.

By the way...what is the price range for the rings you sell (min-maximum) ?

A friend who is still hustling wants to put a ring on it. wink
lolz. I'll send u a PM
Re: Pela Okiemute Shares Photo Of Himself And His Sister Before & After Bleaching by Svelteb(f): 9:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
AnonymX:

You're welcome dear.

By the way...what is the price range for the rings you sell (min-maximum) ?

A friend who is still hustling wants to put a ring on it. wink
lol, I'll send u a PM
Re: Pela Okiemute Shares Photo Of Himself And His Sister Before & After Bleaching by Svelteb(f): 10:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
CashdownNG:

if black was always beautiful then why is it always said as a mantra?

Truth is they look prettier now and besides not all black is beautiful.

Emotions aside.
seriously is it always said as a mantra? Hmmm...all d blacks av seen so far are burifu tho.
Re: Pela Okiemute Shares Photo Of Himself And His Sister Before & After Bleaching by manitobor(m): 12:04am On Apr 17, 2015
What's the color of his dickk?
Re: Pela Okiemute Shares Photo Of Himself And His Sister Before & After Bleaching by CashdownNG: 12:09am On Apr 17, 2015
Cashdown Nigeria

Nigeria's First Online Pawnshop

visit www.cashdown.com.ng
Re: Pela Okiemute Shares Photo Of Himself And His Sister Before & After Bleaching by Svelteb(f): 9:38am On Apr 17, 2015
CashdownNG:

that means it's just TV you watch all day..
Like i av d time for dat all day. Am more involved in beta nd fulfilling stuffs dan sitting down and watching TV all day long my dear.
Re: Pela Okiemute Shares Photo Of Himself And His Sister Before & After Bleaching by CashdownNG: 9:48am On Apr 17, 2015
Cashdown Nigeria

Re: Pela Okiemute Shares Photo Of Himself And His Sister Before & After Bleaching by Svelteb(f): 9:55am On Apr 17, 2015
all d black ppl i see ard are beautiful. I'm yet to see one dat isn't beautifully made.
CashdownNG:

ehen.

so you see ugly black people, it's just that you don't notice them.
Re: Pela Okiemute Shares Photo Of Himself And His Sister Before & After Bleaching by CashdownNG: 10:30am On Apr 17, 2015
Cashdown Nigeria

Re: Pela Okiemute Shares Photo Of Himself And His Sister Before & After Bleaching by Svelteb(f): 10:38am On Apr 17, 2015
hmmm...
CashdownNG:

beauty and ugliness are relative dear, where one's beautiful she can be ugly in the next.

let's agree on the word least beautiful.
Re: Pela Okiemute Shares Photo Of Himself And His Sister Before & After Bleaching by fanysteve: 12:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
Buhari is a foolish man
Re: Pela Okiemute Shares Photo Of Himself And His Sister Before & After Bleaching by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
mba mba. if mai papa sees these people. na demons he go call dem.

kilode!! how yu go bleach from dudu to oyinbo.

mayb they dont av enof cash for plastic surgery
Re: Pela Okiemute Shares Photo Of Himself And His Sister Before & After Bleaching by jbblues24(m): 5:53pm On Jun 01, 2019
This is revolutionary work =) lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Picture / 8 Aso Ebi Styles We Are Tired Of Seeing, Ladies get in here / Lady Tears Her Younger Sister’s Transparent Nightie, Explains Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.