Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Dbanj Finally Clear The Air Abpout Debt Allegations - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Finally Clear The Air Abpout Debt Allegations (900 Views)

Genevieve’s Response To Debt Allegations / Photo: Dbanj Finally Ends Beef With Dr Sid. / ‘I Don’t Owe Anybody Any Money’ – D’banj Finally Reacts To Debt Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbanj Finally Clear The Air Abpout Debt Allegations by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 12:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
Representatives of DB Records star D'banj have come out to say that their artiste does not owe anybody, and he was never arrested concerning his court case.
In an interview with Tribune, D'banj's manger Danku said that the recent negative reports concerning his client are from "compromised bloggers and print media men."
"It has come to our notice that such ugly stories are only published when D'Banj is not in Nigeria. He travelled on Wednesday and this arrest story went viral on Thursday. That has been the trend. We know those who plant these stories. They are close to D'Banj. But the truth is that D'Banj has gone into a business deal with some people who eventually ruined his business" he said.
"When he decided to arrest these guys, they resorted to using some compromised bloggers and print media men to attack him. Professionally, these guys should have sought D’Banj’s views, but they didn't do that" he further said.
"My artiste does not owe anybody and neither was he arrested by policemen as reported months ago" stated the manager.

Re: Dbanj Finally Clear The Air Abpout Debt Allegations by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 12:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
Nigeria top shot entertainer and entrepreneur, D’Banj has been under pressure recently due to a court case which he allegedly refused to turn up for last week Wednesday.
DAILY POST recalls that a section of the media reported last week that D’ Banj was arrested by a team of policemen for failing to appear in court.
However, his manager, Danku has denied the report in an interview with Tribune, saying that he was in no way arrested. He added that Dbanj couldn’t make it because of his business schedule in the United States.

“As I speak with you, D’Banj is not in Nigeria. He left for Washington DC, United States, on Wednesday for a show organized by the World Bank. It has come to our notice that such ungly stories are only published when D’Banj is not in Nigeria. He travelled on Wednesday and this arrest story went viral on Thursday. That has been the trend, we know who plant these stories, They are close to D’Banj,” he said.
He further disclosed that the former Mo’Hit member has a lot of haters who are planning for his down fall, adding that they are using the media to accomplish their aim.
“But the truth is that D’Banj has gone into business deal with some people who eventually ruined his business. When he decided to arrest these guys, they resorted to using some compromised bloggers and print media men to attack him. Professionally, these guys should have sought D’Banj’s views, but they didn’t do that”.
He revealed that some section of the media was been used to sabotage his artist, adding that it should be well known that D’Banj is not owing any one money.

“A section of the media is out to scandalise D’Banj. This has been going on for a long time, but D’Banj will not be distracted with the cooked-up stories of these compromised people. My artist does not own anybody and neither was he arrested by policemen as reported months ago”.
Amaechi replies Obanikoro: “I will not congratulate Wike”
He continued by saying; “The picture of his arrest that was posted months ago is actually the picture of D’Banj with his paid-for officers. It was used to create the impression that they were arresting D’Banj, while, in actual facts, it was one of his many picture that D’banj had taken with people, The officers are D’Banj’s men, period. Rather than come to apologise to the guy for ruining his company, these losers are running all over the media house spreading false stories about D’Banj so that he won’t have time to prosecute them for ruining his business,”he disclosed.
Re: Dbanj Finally Clear The Air Abpout Debt Allegations by Rapzino: 12:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
OP na you rob me so? Honestly i don't care about all these Celebrities and their lifestyle. My only concern is to see my hommie Airforce1 make it there.

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Finally Clear The Air Abpout Debt Allegations by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 12:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
Re: Dbanj Finally Clear The Air Abpout Debt Allegations by TrishaP(f): 12:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
Bad belle eez allowed!

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Finally Clear The Air Abpout Debt Allegations by axortedbabe(f): 1:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
Oga titus dont mind them jaree..
Re: Dbanj Finally Clear The Air Abpout Debt Allegations by Airforce1(m): 1:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
Rapzino:
OP na you rob me so? Honestly i don't care about all these Celebrities and their lifestyle. My only concern is to see my hommie Airforce1 make it there.

grin
Re: Dbanj Finally Clear The Air Abpout Debt Allegations by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 1:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
axortedbabe:
Oga titus dont mind them jaree..
MISS TILAPIA..... THANKS JAWE

(1) (Reply)

Some Love Languages That Boost Your Man’s Ego / Man Helps Mom To Find Boyfriend In Self-made Ad, Will Make You Smile. / Actress Mercy Aigbe Lashes Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Being A Bad Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.