Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Deadly Disease Hits Irele In Ondo, Victims Wake Up Blind, At Least 25 Dead - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Deadly Disease Hits Irele In Ondo, Victims Wake Up Blind, At Least 25 Dead (52387 Views)

Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) / Victim Of Deadly Disease In Ode Irele / ODE IRELE In Ondo State Under Heavy Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deadly Disease Hits Irele In Ondo, Victims Wake Up Blind, At Least 25 Dead by ilerry007(m): 1:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
If I hear
Re: Deadly Disease Hits Irele In Ondo, Victims Wake Up Blind, At Least 25 Dead by menesheh(m): 1:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=17pt]TIME TO TEST THE POWERS OF THE FAKE MEN OF GOD A.K.A GATE KEEPER OF HELL. THEY SHOULD GO HEAL THE BLIND IF THEY REALLY POSSESS HEALING POWERS. BIBLICAL THIEVES grin[/size]

grin grin
Re: Deadly Disease Hits Irele In Ondo, Victims Wake Up Blind, At Least 25 Dead by waternogetemeny: 1:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
The Army should cordon off the area, people go start to panick and run to near by states, spreading the disease. Then it will be a problem too big to handle.

I suspect CIA, they could not get us with Ebola, they introduced a more bastard disease that we cant handle like we did the Ebola. This disease was introduced by CIA that came to do international election observers.

This is no joke and very serious. All u Nigerians that voted Buhari are bastards grin, becos that is who the CIA wants for very obvious reason. tongue
Re: Deadly Disease Hits Irele In Ondo, Victims Wake Up Blind, At Least 25 Dead by menesheh(m): 2:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
bjcuntis:
hey maam m nt here to preach to u buh u should at least have d fear of God in u. u open ur mouth to insult a man of god nd u expect evrything to be well with u? aside d fact dat he is my pastor, its very wrong to insult any man of god because it attracts the wrath of God. if u remember Elijah in the bible some kids where insulting him he cursed dem nd bears came out of nowhere nd devoured d kids. remember i said kids how old are u madam? watch wat u say to men of God. peace.

You are just downgrading the power of the almight creator of yours by these your points
Re: Deadly Disease Hits Irele In Ondo, Victims Wake Up Blind, At Least 25 Dead by Dekatron(m): 2:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
ogb5:

This is the reason they should quickly quarantine you grin
As an engineering student, you need to put on your thinking cap and find reason why your people are dying rather you are happy that you are not a doctor.

lol.

Oh ho!! So, because i am an ENGINEERING STUDENT, I SHOULD FIND WHY MY PEOPLE ARE DYING. Why do we have DOCTORS TAKING MILLIONS PER ANNUM? Its like telling a medical student to think and find out why planes crash. C'mon, I STUDY ENGINEERING, NOT MEDICINE. tongue
Re: Deadly Disease Hits Irele In Ondo, Victims Wake Up Blind, At Least 25 Dead by WILSON(f): 2:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
As usual Fashola's comment will be that GEJ is the cause!!!

1 Like

Re: Deadly Disease Hits Irele In Ondo, Victims Wake Up Blind, At Least 25 Dead by pneumaticos(m): 2:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=17pt]TIME TO TEST THE POWERS OF THE FAKE MEN OF GOD A.K.A GATE KEEPER OF HELL. THEY SHOULD GO HEAL THE BLIND IF THEY REALLY POSSESS HEALING POWERS. BIBLICAL THIEVES grin[/size]

The hight of foolishness expressed,,,,see her face sef like fake
Re: Deadly Disease Hits Irele In Ondo, Victims Wake Up Blind, At Least 25 Dead by bjcuntis(m): 2:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
menesheh:

You are just downgrading the power of the almight creator of yours by these your points

i jst dnt get some nairalanders how on God's green earth cn u down grade d power of GOD. MUMU

and pls dnt disturb my peace no more.
Re: Deadly Disease Hits Irele In Ondo, Victims Wake Up Blind, At Least 25 Dead by Nicepoker(m): 2:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
iyatrustee:
Dem collect GEJ money come vote for GMB

The gods of the land don vex for them. cheesy

On a serious note, I hope it is not air or water borne disease, they should try and curtail it before it spreads

why don't u continue on the un serious note
Re: Deadly Disease Hits Irele In Ondo, Victims Wake Up Blind, At Least 25 Dead by cirmuell(m): 2:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
iyatrustee:

On a serious note, I hope it is not air or water borne disease, they should try and curtail it before it spreads

Na the koko be dat o! Wake up blind, dead within hours? Hian shocked
Re: Deadly Disease Hits Irele In Ondo, Victims Wake Up Blind, At Least 25 Dead by Sibrah: 2:13pm On Apr 16, 2015
irunoobo:
Na u wan tempt God abi?
Re: Deadly Disease Hits Irele In Ondo, Victims Wake Up Blind, At Least 25 Dead by lordkeme(m): 2:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
irunoobo:
wah dah heck,ur name tho
Re: Deadly Disease Hits Irele In Ondo, Victims Wake Up Blind, At Least 25 Dead by cirmuell(m): 2:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
alienvirus:
Serious? Not again. Well, we have dealt with Ebola before and this will be a child's play. Trust me.
Hope you ain't the Alien 'virus'? tongue

*pun*
Re: Deadly Disease Hits Irele In Ondo, Victims Wake Up Blind, At Least 25 Dead by HizMissy(f): 2:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
That's the end of the clarion call for me oh... na run I dey now.
Re: Deadly Disease Hits Irele In Ondo, Victims Wake Up Blind, At Least 25 Dead by HizMissy(f): 2:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
Tobechuckwu hope u ain't in Irele?
Re: Deadly Disease Hits Irele In Ondo, Victims Wake Up Blind, At Least 25 Dead by menesheh(m): 2:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
bjcuntis:

i jst dnt get some nairalanders how on God's green earth cn u down grade d power of GOD. MUMU

and pls dnt disturb my peace no more.

grin
Re: Deadly Disease Hits Irele In Ondo, Victims Wake Up Blind, At Least 25 Dead by luvprince4real(m): 2:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
hydeekam:
What is the name of the disease?
OVD= Ondo Virus Disease. Lolzz una better run back to God. D world is about to end.
Re: Deadly Disease Hits Irele In Ondo, Victims Wake Up Blind, At Least 25 Dead by jpphilips(m): 2:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
belabela:
The ministry of health should contain this otherwise there will be cause for alarm

BTW Is Irele the town with one of the largest bitumen deposit?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Deadly Disease Hits Irele In Ondo, Victims Wake Up Blind, At Least 25 Dead by luvprince4real(m): 2:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
Dekatron:
lol.

Oh ho!! So, because i am an ENGINEERING STUDENT, I SHOULD FIND WHY MY PEOPLE ARE DYING. Why do we have DOCTORS TAKING MILLIONS PER ANNUM? Its like telling a medical student to think and find out why planes crash. C'mon, I STUDY ENGINEERING, NOT MEDICINE. tongue
Thank God u specified dat u ar still a student which makes u a small boy bcus real engineers don't talk like u.
Re: Deadly Disease Hits Irele In Ondo, Victims Wake Up Blind, At Least 25 Dead by alienvirus: 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
cirmuell:
Hope you ain't the Alien 'virus'? tongue

*pun*
You know me? Na me na.
Re: Deadly Disease Hits Irele In Ondo, Victims Wake Up Blind, At Least 25 Dead by Bobbyjay001(m): 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
To be candid,let's stop spreading unconfirmed rumour. Am married to an Irele indigene and I just called my mom-in-law to vacate the town. But she claimed that it's not air or water borne-disease. It's law of karma.
I was told some guys stole a diety that is very potent and powerful in the town and sold to some white men . It's confirmed that those that pertook in the stealing and everyone that touched the money realised from the sale of the diety die mysteriously. Those involved have started confessing. This is the fact.

3 Likes

Re: Deadly Disease Hits Irele In Ondo, Victims Wake Up Blind, At Least 25 Dead by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
If the FG/SG can quarantine the whole of IRELE the earlier will be better...b4 we turn to a LIBERIA!

1 Like

Re: Deadly Disease Hits Irele In Ondo, Victims Wake Up Blind, At Least 25 Dead by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
iyatrustee:

Angel, you are right on-point.
I suspect they ate money from the santum and refused to vote who they ate his him.

I pity them though. Rip to the dead.
Re: Deadly Disease Hits Irele In Ondo, Victims Wake Up Blind, At Least 25 Dead by Dekatron(m): 2:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
luvprince4real:
Thank God u specified dat u ar still a student which makes u a small boy bcus real engineers don't talk like u.
i laugh in chinco

why not tell me whats happening? I guess you are a REAL ENGINEER , why NOT TELL ME WHAT IS HAPPENING or WHY DOES THE CDC NOT employ ENGINEERS. . SOME 'REAL ENGINEERS' though . . . grin grin
Re: Deadly Disease Hits Irele In Ondo, Victims Wake Up Blind, At Least 25 Dead by Oduduwaboy(m): 2:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
The Igbo never built an empire , never had a central authority ...these are signs of a backward civilization according to social evolution theories. This is the reason they think its fun to play with the sensitivity of others by calling Eko -Ile a no man's land. Greed & covetuousness are expressed more in underdeveloped cultures. I think regrettably that the Igbo through their words & actions will soon accelerate the coming of another pogrom ...this time in the West . I see it coming and we shall see who cries more then . Apologies to the decent Igbos .
Re: Deadly Disease Hits Irele In Ondo, Victims Wake Up Blind, At Least 25 Dead by rajiidowu(m): 2:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
datbay:
Hope this is not a spiritual attack?
cool
datbay:
Hope this is not a spiritual attack?
Re: Deadly Disease Hits Irele In Ondo, Victims Wake Up Blind, At Least 25 Dead by eltalentino(m): 2:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
Bobbyjay001:
To be candid,let's stop spreading unconfirmed rumour. Am married to an Irele indigene and I just called my mom-in-law to vacate the town. But she claimed that it's not air or water borne-disease. It's law of karma.
I was told some guys stole a diety that is very potent and powerful in the town and sold to some white men . It's confirmed that those that pertook in the stealing and everyone that touched the money realised from the sale of the diety die mysteriously. Those involved have started confessing. This is the fact.
Yeah, u are right. I served there and I just confirmed from reliable source. Ayilala things ...that's what is called AIBM (AFRICAN INVISIBLE BALISTIC MISSILES ).
Autopsy carried out has revealed that the dead people were not infected by any disease causing organisms.
Re: Deadly Disease Hits Irele In Ondo, Victims Wake Up Blind, At Least 25 Dead by suruwilliams(m): 3:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
irunoobo:
must you criticise men of God in any slight mistake or have. You turn to God

Maybe God has delegate the power to judge to you sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

COVID-19: Madagascar Demands N78,200,000 From Nigeria For Herbal Drugs / Nigerian Boy Whose Joystick Was Chopped Off Has Been Sent Back From India.Photos / NMA Threatens To Embark On Strike If FG Yield To The Demands Of JOHESU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.