Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,776 members, 7,802,382 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. (10536 Views)

10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl / 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl / Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by KingTom(m): 9:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
DrAify:
Stressful but interesting
It always is, but hey look at tge bright side, at least you're not a houseman wink
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by DrAify(f): 9:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
Houseman,why?
KingTom:
It always is, but hey look at tge bright side, at least you're not a houseman wink
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by KingTom(m): 9:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
DrAify:
Houseman,why?
You do know what a houseman is right? shocked
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by delugadou(m): 10:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
FLAWLES:
.oga am blushing

Pls put a smile on my face by adding me on bbm
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by DrAify(f): 10:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
I know it is called a junior doc in Britain
KingTom:
You do know what a houseman is right? shocked
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by KingTom(m): 10:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
DrAify:
I know it is called a junior doc in Britain
Ok, in Nigeria it's the same thing. I was forced to do the dirty work of my "MASTERS" (Residents and Attendings) grin
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by DrAify(f): 11:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
Really shocked
KingTom:
Ok, in Nigeria it's the same thing. I was forced to do the dirty work of my "MASTERS" (Residents and Attendings) grin
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by KingTom(m): 11:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
DrAify:
Really shocked
Yeah, they just make you do all their work cry I am sad because I am making some poor chap do mine while I chat with a beautiful damsel on Nairaland grin grin grin
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by DrAify(f): 11:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
You funny dude grin Now get back to work.You forgotten your Hippocratic oath so soon cheesy
KingTom:
Yeah, they just make you do all their work cry I am sad because I am making some poor chap do mine while I chat with a beautiful damsel on Nairaland grin grin grin
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by KingTom(m): 11:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
DrAify:
You funny dude grin Now get back to work.You forgotten your Hippocratic oath so soon cheesy
I nearly died of embarrassment on our oath taking ceremony grin
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by braindamage(m): 11:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
DrAify:
I ain't gonna trade words with you because I can see you are bollocksed up...Dumbass
shocked. My Doc giving trash talk. grin
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by braindamage(m): 11:24pm On Apr 16, 2015
KingTom:
grin grin...keep talking to my doctor
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by KingTom(m): 11:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
braindamage:
grin grin...keep talking to my doctor
I knew you'd show up grin
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by DrAify(f): 11:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
Why and I wanna digress with this question:ever seen a rare disease or congenital anomaly in Nigeria?
KingTom:
I nearly died of embarrassment on our oath taking ceremony grin
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by DrAify(f): 11:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
Where,how,when and why smiley
braindamage:
shocked. My Doc giving trash talk. grin
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by braindamage(m): 11:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
KingTom:
I knew you'd show up grin
.. grin She is my personal physician. She still remembers her Hippocratic oath.
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by KingTom(m): 11:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
DrAify:
Why and I wanna digress with this question:ever seen a rare disease or congenital anomaly in Nigeria?
A boy whose twin he apparently swallowed, the legs were sticking out of his sides! shocked Also a girl whose vagina was shaped like a foot
I had a massive erectionn on the Ceremonial night! grin grin
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by KingTom(m): 11:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
braindamage:
.. grin She is my personal physician. She still remembers her Hippocratic oath.
Personal? Hmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by braindamage(m): 11:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
DrAify:
Where,how,when and why smiley
DrAify:
I agree ...What next undecided
mulattoclaro:
the next thing is to Bleep off.
DrAify:
I ain't gonna trade words with you because I can see you are bollocksed up...Dumbass
... Hippocratic oath. Was bored some years back, did a 'free' online course(Introduction to Bioethics) from Georgetown. The medical profession should just wear a body cam grin...lots of oaths.
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by DrAify(f): 11:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
Wow!!!
Why massive erection on Ceremonial night
KingTom:

A boy whose twin he apparently swallowed, the legs were sticking out of his sides! shocked Also a girl whose vagina was shaped like a foot
I had a massive erectionn on the Ceremonial night! grin grin
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by braindamage(m): 11:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
KingTom:
Personal? Hmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Hmmmmmm not. She is just a professional. And keep slaving that junior Doc. Like the slaves I see in National Hospital. God will judge you grin grin
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by KingTom(m): 11:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
DrAify:
Wow!!!
Why massive erection on Ceremonial night
The nurses also took their Nightingale oath and they didn't spare our eyes with their dresses! grin
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by DrAify(f): 11:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lazy you cheesy
braindamage:
... Hippocratic oath. Was bored some years back, did a 'free' online course(Introduction to Bioethics) from Georgetown. The medical profession should just wear a body cam grin...lots of oaths.
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by KingTom(m): 11:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
braindamage:
Hmmmmmm not. She is just a professional. And keep slaving that junior Doc. Like the slaves I see in National Hospital. God will judge you grin grin
Baba I cleaned urine and faeces for one year! It toughened me up, I just want to help the boy, he is taking care of my patients as we speak! grin grin grin
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by DrAify(f): 11:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
Truly Gynaecologists are lipsrsealed
KingTom:
The nurses also took their Nightingale oath and they didn't spare our eyes with their dresses! grin
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by KingTom(m): 11:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
DrAify:
Truly Gynaecologists are lipsrsealed
Devilishly Handsome, fantastic professionals? I know grin grin
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by DrAify(f): 11:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
Sure wink Do you guys do summer practice in Nigeria?
KingTom:
Devilishly Handsome, fantastic professionals? I know grin grin
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by KingTom(m): 11:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
DrAify:
Sure wink Do you guys do summer practice in Nigeria?
Never heard much of it shocked But I know some do some don't
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by braindamage(m): 12:02am On Apr 17, 2015
KingTom:
Baba I cleaned urine and faeces for one year! It toughened me up, I just want to help the boy, he is taking care of my patients as we speak! grin grin grin
grin grin...our last born for house no go do this kin tin. I go done build my hospital before she finish grin
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Missyetty(f): 12:03am On Apr 17, 2015
After everything most of you would still settle for Nigerian girls, stop the generalisation @least you have sisters as well.....*spit on thread*
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by DrAify(f): 12:04am On Apr 17, 2015
Okay,cool.I have a presentation to make on ALS and the new treatment for it....I need like 2weeks break cry
KingTom:
Never heard much of it shocked But I know some do some don't
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by KingTom(m): 12:07am On Apr 17, 2015
braindamage:
grin grin...our last born for house no go do this kin tin. I go done build my hospital before she finish grin
You go spoil the girl o! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Caught His Wife Sending Nudity Pictures To Her Boss (see Photos) / SEX DURING Menstruation…..the Lies They Tell You Uncovered / Do You Know A Lot Of Men Don't Know How To Suck Boobs???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.