Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. (10533 Views)

10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl / 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl / Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by braindamage(m): 12:09am On Apr 17, 2015
Missyetty:
After everything most of you would still settle for Nigerian girls, stop the generalisation @least you have sisters as well.....*spit on thread*
grin grin...oya come and clean this spit on my chest. Na wa o...just be spitting everywhere.
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by KingTom(m): 12:09am On Apr 17, 2015
DrAify:
Okay,cool.I have a presentation to make on ALS and the new treatment for it....I need like 2weeks break cry
Oh really? Have they stop using that overrated drug riluzole? That'll be nice, so what's this new treatment about? grin
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Missyetty(f): 12:11am On Apr 17, 2015
braindamage:
grin grin...oya come and clean this spit on my chest. Na wa o...just be spitting everywhere.
You better clean it yourself
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by braindamage(m): 12:15am On Apr 17, 2015
KingTom:
You go spoil the girl o! grin
grin...ok she go do am for one month for DrAify hospital..they wahala wey she dey face go commot the spoil from her body grin
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by braindamage(m): 12:17am On Apr 17, 2015
Missyetty:
You better clean it yourself
angry..you must clean this spit o..*collects her handbag*..infact, calls the police. This must stop
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Missyetty(f): 12:20am On Apr 17, 2015
braindamage:
angry..you must clean this spit o..*collects her handbag*..infact, calls the police. This must stop
Lol, you are so funny, am gonna clean it for you
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by KingTom(m): 12:21am On Apr 17, 2015
braindamage:
grin...ok she go do am for one month for DrAify hospital..they wahala wey she dey face go commot the spoil from her body grin
Their hospital try na, make she come here where sometimes we no dey get light grin grin
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by DrAify(f): 12:24am On Apr 17, 2015
No,they haven't.They discovered that medication used to reduce the hyperexcitability in potassium channel during epilepsy can also be used in patient with ALS
KingTom:

Oh really? Have they stop using that overrated drug riluzole? That'll be nice, so what's this new treatment about? grin
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by braindamage(m): 12:24am On Apr 17, 2015
Missyetty:
Lol, you are so funny, am gonna clean it for you
grin...please do o...and do it very gently cheesy.. almost called the CP here. Next time just tell me you want to spit, I know what to do.
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Zellie: 12:25am On Apr 17, 2015
mulattoclaro:
is Kanye West a pauper?
Sarcasm dude!
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Missyetty(f): 12:26am On Apr 17, 2015
braindamage:
grin...please do o...and do it very gently cheesy.. almost called the CP here. Next time just tell me you want to spit, I know what to do.
you cn't order me around*clean it roughly
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by braindamage(m): 12:27am On Apr 17, 2015
KingTom:
Their hospital try na, make she come here where sometimes we no dey get light grin grin
She dey here o..na DrAify dey obodo oyibo...dey chill...busy doc that does that has refused to watch the game with me grin
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by KingTom(m): 12:29am On Apr 17, 2015
DrAify:
No,they haven't.They discovered that medication used to reduce the hyperexcitability in potassium channel during epilepsy can also be used in patient with ALS
So can the common phenobarbital be used? shocked
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by braindamage(m): 12:29am On Apr 17, 2015
DrAify:
ALS... the ice bucket challenge sickness ?
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by DrAify(f): 12:31am On Apr 17, 2015
I don't get what you and Kingtom are driving at.Please,make me understand
braindamage:
She dey here o..na DrAify dey obodo oyibo...dey chill...busy doc that does that has refused to watch the game with me grin
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by braindamage(m): 12:33am On Apr 17, 2015
Missyetty:
you cn't order me around*clean it roughly
..Would never do that... you look like the no nonsense lady...*scared while she cleans roughly, with her long pretty nails'...this cleaning is interesting...this could be paradise
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by DrAify(f): 12:33am On Apr 17, 2015
Yeah and also known as Lou Gehrig's Disease
braindamage:
ALS... the ice bucket challenge sickness ?
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by braindamage(m): 12:35am On Apr 17, 2015
DrAify:
...nothing to fret about..we just speaking in native medicine grin
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 17, 2015
D only people who follow dis guy is 4 gay men smh
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by KingTom(m): 12:40am On Apr 17, 2015
braindamage:
Na so, She go be steady consultant grin
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Missyetty(f): 12:40am On Apr 17, 2015
braindamage:
..Would never do that... you look like the no nonsense lady...*scared while she cleans roughly, with her long pretty nails'...this cleaning is interesting...this could be paradise
Stop dreaming!
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Begonia(m): 12:40am On Apr 17, 2015
Wow.. this thread has been seriously derailed grin
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by KingTom(m): 12:41am On Apr 17, 2015
DrAify:
Native medicine baby grin
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by KingTom(m): 12:41am On Apr 17, 2015
Begonia:
Na medical thread now o, you be nurse or Doc? grin
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Begonia(m): 12:43am On Apr 17, 2015
KingTom:
Na medical thread now o, you be nurse or Doc? grin

grin grin
I'm neither. I'm a medical student.
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by DrAify(f): 12:44am On Apr 17, 2015
Okies smiley
KingTom:
Native medicine baby grin
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by DrAify(f): 12:44am On Apr 17, 2015
Okies smiley
braindamage:
...nothing to fret about..we just speaking in native medicine grin
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by braindamage(m): 12:45am On Apr 17, 2015
Missyetty:
Stop dreaming!
grin grin...did you spit on me in your dream ? angry
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by KingTom(m): 12:46am On Apr 17, 2015
Begonia:

grin grin
I'm neither. I'm a medical student.
Still allowed grin grin
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by KingTom(m): 12:46am On Apr 17, 2015
DrAify:
Okies smiley
wink
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by braindamage(m): 12:48am On Apr 17, 2015
Begonia:
grin..The OP should rename the thread
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by walanter(m): 1:03am On Apr 17, 2015
prettythicksme:
Thread for immature romanclanders,smh!#bounce outta thread.
u talk Lik a gangstar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do You Know A Lot Of Men Don't Know How To Suck Boobs??? / Man Caught His Wife Sending Nudity Pictures To Her Boss (see Photos) / My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.