Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,211 members, 7,807,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Time 100: Buhari, Ezekwesili, Shekau, Adichie Make Most Influential People List - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Time 100: Buhari, Ezekwesili, Shekau, Adichie Make Most Influential People List (27539 Views)

Ten Most Influential Women In Nigeria 2016 - By T.I.N Magazine / Oby Ezekwesili & Joke Silva Divided Over Oba Of Lagos Igbo Threats / Genevieve Nnaji, P-square, Don Jazzy, Others Make Most Influential Igbo Personal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time 100: Buhari, Ezekwesili, Shekau, Adichie Make Most Influential People List by tonychristopher: 2:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
what about the yorubas, ijaws etc..must it be only igbos and fulani?
Re: Time 100: Buhari, Ezekwesili, Shekau, Adichie Make Most Influential People List by Kx: 2:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
sarahatuba:

Influence goes both ways smiley it cld be good,it cld be bad.in a way shekau is influential

Influence could go both ways no doubt but in the context of what Shekau stands for, notorious sounds more like it.

Adding Shekau to the list of the names above gives the impressions that perhaps Shekau's kind of influence may have been a positive one
which in reality is the exact opposite of Shekau's ideology in my opinion
Re: Time 100: Buhari, Ezekwesili, Shekau, Adichie Make Most Influential People List by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
Influential, as in people who have influenced events/other people whether positively or negatively. I think even Hitler made the Time's man of the year once; so yes, Shekau is definitely meant to be there.
Re: Time 100: Buhari, Ezekwesili, Shekau, Adichie Make Most Influential People List by jibrilaminu003(m): 2:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
Tomis14:

http://pulse.ng/local/time-100-buhari-oby-ezekwesili-chimamanda-adichie-shekau-make-most-influential-people-list-id3660092.html

Whaaaaaaaaaattt?
Abubakar Shekau!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Influential man
Chai, there is God oooooo
Re: Time 100: Buhari, Ezekwesili, Shekau, Adichie Make Most Influential People List by Bants(m): 2:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
is this list world wide or just in africa
Re: Time 100: Buhari, Ezekwesili, Shekau, Adichie Make Most Influential People List by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
Link to Time magazine please...

this pulse website has become a huge show of recklessness
Re: Time 100: Buhari, Ezekwesili, Shekau, Adichie Make Most Influential People List by darnley16(m): 2:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
YoungThuga:
Kk
hmm
Re: Time 100: Buhari, Ezekwesili, Shekau, Adichie Make Most Influential People List by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
AnonymX:
Shekau's mum must be proud of him

Right now he must be listening to Drake...

"started from the bottom now we're here"

hahahaha, or 'They can't see me, ogun don blind dier eyes' by Erigga

1 Like

Re: Time 100: Buhari, Ezekwesili, Shekau, Adichie Make Most Influential People List by Ologunjude(m): 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
If Shakau can influence over a thousand youths to take their lives and has been around all these while sending videos and no way to capture him I guessed that why he made the list. Expecially with all the publicity that came with the chibok girls capture.
Re: Time 100: Buhari, Ezekwesili, Shekau, Adichie Make Most Influential People List by Alexandro2(m): 2:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
Looking 4 my name.....hahahahahahahaha
Re: Time 100: Buhari, Ezekwesili, Shekau, Adichie Make Most Influential People List by thaoriginator: 2:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
Times Magazine dey craze! So Sheaku is also a celebrity?
Re: Time 100: Buhari, Ezekwesili, Shekau, Adichie Make Most Influential People List by XBLadez: 2:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
chowlade:

wat kinda username is dat r u being childish or retard?I spit on u tueeeee. stop smoking weed bro and ur lyf will b turn arround.
Godbless.
It's a she. Stop accusing men all the time

1 Like

Re: Time 100: Buhari, Ezekwesili, Shekau, Adichie Make Most Influential People List by XBLadez: 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
Autolord:
[size=30pt]Buhari and Shekau in the same list[/size]
Two of a kind

1 Like

Re: Time 100: Buhari, Ezekwesili, Shekau, Adichie Make Most Influential People List by XBLadez: 2:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ralphlauren:

[s]TANoids are going to have heart attack oh grin grin[/s]

they are going to accuse APC of paying TIMES magazine for this list grin grin grin grin

GEJ is only influential in Otuoke.

No we won't. We're even happy you appear in the same list with Boko Haram. The whole world is watching you now

1 Like

Re: Time 100: Buhari, Ezekwesili, Shekau, Adichie Make Most Influential People List by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
Kx:

Influence could go both ways no doubt but in the context of what Shekau stands for, notorious sounds more like it.

Adding Shekau to the list of the names above gives the impressions that perhaps Shekau's kind of influence may have been a positive one
which in reality is the exact opposite of Shekau's ideology in my opinion
I agree with you! He's notorious no doubt but we cnt take away the fact that this guy has 'influenced' certain pple..some pple actually believe what this demented fellow says nd does hence him being 'influential'....my P is him being on that list with pple of this calibre smiley
Re: Time 100: Buhari, Ezekwesili, Shekau, Adichie Make Most Influential People List by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
irunoobo:

Ori e buru. Spit on ur useless mother. Iwor omo oshi yi

Igbo tu da ori e ru. i pity ur Mother. na u people no dey get job & b fighting,clamouring 4 dere fathers inheritance.

Go & Smoke again bro. i'm done with ya
Re: Time 100: Buhari, Ezekwesili, Shekau, Adichie Make Most Influential People List by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
XBLadez:

It's a she. Stop accusing men all the time

she's not she but an imposter
Re: Time 100: Buhari, Ezekwesili, Shekau, Adichie Make Most Influential People List by amclimax(m): 2:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
A wise man once told me dat is more easier to become a HERO than To become a GELTLEMAN. #Shekau proves that... Either good or bad people gonna love you and some will still hate you for d same reason....always follow ur heart
Re: Time 100: Buhari, Ezekwesili, Shekau, Adichie Make Most Influential People List by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 16, 2015
Re: Time 100: Buhari, Ezekwesili, Shekau, Adichie Make Most Influential People List by 989900: 3:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
"Jagabandit" suppose be #1 influencer.
Re: Time 100: Buhari, Ezekwesili, Shekau, Adichie Make Most Influential People List by Roughfyzay(m): 3:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
adenitemi:
Yes oh!

Buhari clearly merits the award. 15m people lined in the sun to make it happen despite the rigging attempts by Bros. He will also make a great president and bring the change we yearn for.

Anty Oby is a force on her own. She is a common sense revolutionist. History will never forget her for standing with Our Girls despite the terror Bros and Madam Peshe rained on them.

Chimamanda has created a niche for herself but I'm still trying to be a fan.

Dem Bros and his service chiefs made Shekau popular by killing him 3 times only for the nigga to come back risen and worse. Not to worry, the end is near.

Why isn't Bros on this list? Shebi some people have given him Nairaland Nobel Peace Prize and Hero Status just because he admitted defeat. Like say he get choice. This is unacceptable. This is rigging. We must find a way to include Bros name oh.
shocked[quote author=adenitemi post=32784874]Yes oh!
See as i dey look u
Re: Time 100: Buhari, Ezekwesili, Shekau, Adichie Make Most Influential People List by oneeast: 3:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
Oby Ezekwesili and Chimamanda Adichie are both Anambrans.

We shall continue to lead the pack as the truly Light of the Nation.

GOD is GREAT, because he giveth power and fame!
Re: Time 100: Buhari, Ezekwesili, Shekau, Adichie Make Most Influential People List by Seunpaul01(m): 3:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
This magazine is a disgrace. Why do you have to celebrate or exalt a terrorist who have claim many lives. They even name him with good and reputable people. I wonder what they mean by 'influential people' because am very sure no sane person will ever grant shekau relative any favour just by using the name.
Re: Time 100: Buhari, Ezekwesili, Shekau, Adichie Make Most Influential People List by Nellybii: 3:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
oneeast:
Oby Ezekwesili and Chimamanda Adichie are both Anambrans.

We shall continue to lead the pack as the truly Light of the Nation.

GOD is GREAT, because he giveth power and fame!

From your user name to your comments. All stinkingly tribalized. Na waa ooo

Nigerians or Biafrans
Need clarifications here.
Re: Time 100: Buhari, Ezekwesili, Shekau, Adichie Make Most Influential People List by oneeast: 3:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
Anambrans

Nellybii:

Nigerians or Biafrans
Need clarifications here.

Re: Time 100: Buhari, Ezekwesili, Shekau, Adichie Make Most Influential People List by Nellybii: 3:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
oneeast:
Anambrans

Okay you do well clap for yourself and jump up 3 times grin grin
Re: Time 100: Buhari, Ezekwesili, Shekau, Adichie Make Most Influential People List by Encoredme(m): 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
hemartins:
Shekau, are they trying to promote insurgency. He would be somewhere smiling if he sees his name on that list.
God help Nigeria.

Shekau should not be on that list. I don't see what positive influence that he has made to the Nigerian and Global society. Only positive behaviours should be rewarded, negative behaviours are punished.
Re: Time 100: Buhari, Ezekwesili, Shekau, Adichie Make Most Influential People List by Ujupsy: 3:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
All I see here is one repented dictator from the north and another unrepented demon from the north and two Igbo educationists
Re: Time 100: Buhari, Ezekwesili, Shekau, Adichie Make Most Influential People List by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
Am very glad Chimamanda is on that list, the world has acknowledged a Nigerian feminist for the first time.

1 Like

Re: Time 100: Buhari, Ezekwesili, Shekau, Adichie Make Most Influential People List by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chimamanda dey influence who. That bigoted biaatch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Empress Njamah Attends Her Friend's Bridal Shower Party (photos) / Angelina Jolie Reveals Double Mastectomy (Bosom Removal) / Timaya Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.