Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,512 members, 7,808,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate (75991 Views)

Gombe Boy Can't Urinate After He Was Hit By Hit & Run Driver (Photos) / Boy Who Drank Acid In Ogun School Dies After 9 Months (Photos) / An Object That Allows Women To Urinate Standing ''GoGirl'' (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by lalasticlala(m): 2:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
Please this is serious, and I think we shouldn’t make jest of him. I guess he is just young and naive to have slept with her with no condom. From his mail, I sense he has no money to go to the hospital and just needs our advise. I feel sorry for him though. Here’s what he sent me.

He says he slept with a girl he met for the first time two weeks ago in Owerri, and ever since then, he has been seeing pus come out of his penis and he has been finding it difficult urinating without feeling pains. He wants to know what could have caused it.

Source: http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2015/04/20-year-old-who-slept-with-girl-he-met.html?m=1

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by kaywhynoni: 2:24pm On Apr 16, 2015
Hmmmmn, e Don happen!!!

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by siegfried99(m): 2:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
shocked shocked

Hian!

Let him sell the device he used in communicating and rush to a doctor asap

188 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by jacabi(m): 2:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
Kpele ti e!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by mhizpeaarl(f): 2:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ógá o!!!! M sorry dear but we cant know the cause... Bt nxt tym he should control wia he puts his joystick... NW d Joy of his Stick is no longer dia... Let himc Hz doctor nd thn pray earnestly DZ al I cn really say

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
That's an infection.
He should see the doctor ASAP not any blogger.

I wonder when we got here, people now bring all their issues to the social media. Even something as delicate as this....

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Hazardd(m): 2:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
i wonder some guy ooo

every hole they see, they will insert ....grin

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by dharay99: 2:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
grin grin leave am, d boy dun hit jackpot be dat.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by siegfried99(m): 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
#BEWARE OF 419#

#THIS LAND IS NOT FOR SALE #

5 Likes

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by jascon1(m): 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
He sud use granded peppair to massage his pireek

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by LEvuls(m): 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
grin next time you see hole you make a jump grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by justi4jesu(f): 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
See Gobe cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
He's bearing the consequence of sleeping around just to be seen as a "bad boy".

Anyway, pele ti e. undecided

agarawu23:
majority of ladies showing us different cleavages and curves on NL are all demons and Satan looking for the guys they will use their destiny
You are not ashame of yourself that you joined Nairaland to look at ladies picture.

You still had the effrontery to call your fellow humans devil and satan?.

How "low" of you.

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by agarawu23(m): 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
I have said it and I will still repeat it

majority of ladies showing us different cleavages and curves on NL are all demons and Satan looking for guys they will use their destiny

lesson learnt for conji guys who can't control their sexual emotions

he shld find solution to his problem because its none of my business

modified:- I owe nobody apology on my statementundecided if you fall in the category, just amend your ways or you can jump in the lagoon------------>>>>>>> °°°°°°°°°°°
''''''''''''''''''''''
"""""""""""'

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by iyatrustee(f): 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
He should seek medical attention and stop asking for help on blogs.

He had sex with a girl even with all the enlightenment on protected sex?

There are lots of major marketers of staphylococus, gonorreah, Aids, out there!

17 Likes

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Youngpo413: 2:34pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ok
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by ELTON123(m): 2:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
Gen gen in nollywood tone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Twaci(f): 2:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
Seek medical help. Finish undecided .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
I wonder if this "boy" has ever heard of hospital? You know the place where you go for medical help...sad

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by peeparty(m): 2:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
my broder na infection be dat mk him go see dokita.
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
guess he couldnt afford condom too, he is paying for his carelessness and stupidity. he shld sell somtin valuable nd rush to d hospital, or maybe a bottle of orijin wil do.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Ivanspring(f): 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
He's been infected. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
The guy don get std b that o.
But why im go bleep gal wey im just meet for the first time without CD. The guy play rough. Efrebo efrebo u don wound o!
Na strong antibiotics im need.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by cally3D(m): 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
LWKMSCATTER!
*Sipping my Tanzanian coffee!*
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Chanchit: 2:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
Guy, repeat after me.
STA
PHY
LO
CO
CUS.
Go find the girl, cos u need to do it once more without cd for that thing to go.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Gboyeboy(m): 2:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
GONORRHEA!!!
He should go to a government hospital to get treated. Its cheaper.

29 Likes

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by theorbiters: 2:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
It's an infection... Could be gonorrhoea or one of it's brother sickness

2 Likes

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by peeparty(m): 2:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
That's an infection.
He should see the doctor ASAP not any blogger.

I wonder when we got here, people now bring all their issues to the social media. Even something as delicate as this....
hmmm my sister mk him seek help,it cud be shocking to him
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by jmoore(m): 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
Zip up, you no go hear.

Ntoor!!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Kay512: 2:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
Kay512 is typing...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by bunmioguns(m): 2:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
embarassed
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ok lol that's a bit much grin

Maybe he caught a viral infection undecided

Africans turn everything they dnt understand as spiritual lol but it ain't my business too grin

agarawu23:
I have said it and I will still repeat it

majority of ladies showing us different cleavages and curves on NL are all demons and Satan looking for the guys they will use their destiny

lesson learnt for conji guys who can't control their sexual emotions

he shld find solutions to his problem because its none of my business

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Be Careful Who You Sleep With / See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again / Help I Can't Have Erection Anymore.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.