Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,055 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate (75989 Views)

Gombe Boy Can't Urinate After He Was Hit By Hit & Run Driver (Photos) / Boy Who Drank Acid In Ogun School Dies After 9 Months (Photos) / An Object That Allows Women To Urinate Standing ''GoGirl'' (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 18, 2015
dasparrow:
@Post

The guy in question has sadly contracted a sexually transmitted disease. When I keep saying it on this forum that many Nigerians due to their risky sexual habits are walking diseases, some of you think I am being mean. You see am now? A man meets a lady and already you are having unprotected sex with her. The young man does not even know the spiritual implications of just having sex so carelessly and outside of wedlock. Was the 5 seconds sexual pleasure worth it now that he has difficulty urinating and discharging pus from his
prick?
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyii
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by mhizpeaarl(f): 2:20am On Apr 18, 2015
justbusy:
are you sure there's going to be a NEXT time?
I have hope for him [
smiley
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by urladda: 12:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
I Think it is infection and you have to need complete checkup in near b Hospital.
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Sunnypar(m): 3:43am On Dec 24, 2015
We have so many kids on Nairaland. The Super mod brought a very sensible topic and you have nlers making a mockery of his predicament. Smh!
If you want to joke about it it should be after you had prefer reasonable solution.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Be Careful Who You Sleep With / See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again / Help I Can't Have Erection Anymore.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.