Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,160 members, 7,780,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:02 AM

Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate (75909 Views)

Gombe Boy Can't Urinate After He Was Hit By Hit & Run Driver (Photos) / Boy Who Drank Acid In Ogun School Dies After 9 Months (Photos) / An Object That Allows Women To Urinate Standing ''GoGirl'' (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by brainsailor: 11:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
Na golo be that guy rush go meet your doctor immediately
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Ekaka1(m): 11:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
Gonococus !!!! shocked
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Ejiakusmith(m): 11:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
The only solution and remedy is to go to de hospital ,,, try to borow money
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by modebabe(f): 12:06am On Apr 17, 2015
Chanchit:
Guy, repeat after me.
STA
PHY
LO
CO
CUS.
Go find the girl, cos u need to do it once more without cd for that thing to go.
very funny......u want him to die
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by femolala001(m): 12:15am On Apr 17, 2015
Chiam55:
Ok lol that's a bit much grin

Maybe he caught a viral infection undecided

Africans turn everything they dnt understand as spiritual lol but it ain't my business too grin

haba! lets pity the guy. he should ust seek medical attention
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Oseman07(m): 12:18am On Apr 17, 2015
This Guy should just go and buy Baby Oku... It wil flush it. Better still buy fajik flush frm yoyo bitters!
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by lizzygrace(f): 12:46am On Apr 17, 2015
siegfried99:
shocked shocked

Hian!

sell the device he used in communicating
you and your mouth ehhh!
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Missmoney(f): 12:50am On Apr 17, 2015
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by NobleG1(m): 1:05am On Apr 17, 2015
He's a fool to have sex without condom in 2015?
What if he had contracted AIDS instead gonorrhea? There are many nasty types of STDs and this guy is f*ucking with condom?
Honestly, I hate i*diots!
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by deezayNEO(f): 1:06am On Apr 17, 2015
Lol...every hole
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Rhea(f): 1:38am On Apr 17, 2015
lalasticlala:

Source: http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2015/04/20-year-old-who-slept-with-girl-he-met.html?m=1

[size=18pt]Got to the nearest authentic "chemist" and buy a packet of Cipro 500mg. Take 1 tablet in the morning, one tablet in the evening for 10 days. Failure to treat can result in infertility in the long run.
Welcome to the club. Now you will fear toto when next you jam am.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by andyxyler(m): 1:41am On Apr 17, 2015
He should go to the Hospital and get tested.
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by bmos(m): 1:45am On Apr 17, 2015
A boy shouldnt have slept with a girl. That thing is for married adults. You committed a grevious sin in the sight of God and behold the consequence. Just pray to God for mercy as you march yourself go see a good doctor for that terrible infection.
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by emery15(m): 2:05am On Apr 17, 2015
The guy has contacted sexually transmited disease STD.. He had Gohonorea

infection that is the sympton pus and pains while trying to Urinate. He shld go to a hospital dere is no shame in it.. NOTE..always use a condom to avoid it contacting it again.
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by vodkat: 2:54am On Apr 17, 2015
just cut ur prink shikena another will grow.

u don shook ur prink inside toilet disgused as pussy.

some girls go fine like beyonce by d time dem off pant u go think say na fish market u dey
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by siegfried99(m): 3:11am On Apr 17, 2015
lizzygrace:

you and your mouth ehhh!

Wetin I do again oo grin grin
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by onatisi(m): 4:08am On Apr 17, 2015
He should use panadol and alabukun , it will relieve the pain but for the blood make him use ladies pampers or plaster .
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by LUXRY7: 4:38am On Apr 17, 2015
THE GUY HAS SLEPT WITH A SNAKE,LET HIM GO FOR DELIVERANCE I ADVICE BEFORE IT IS LATE.
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Nobody: 4:45am On Apr 17, 2015
This is a serious infection issues. The earlier he sees a doctor who is a professional in infections field, the better for him.!

Meanwhile, he should start with flucolazo....it works for infections. It has 3 smaller tabs in the satchel. He should take the 3 at once and go see the doctor.

That should help him start the treatment.
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by fairygeh(f): 5:45am On Apr 17, 2015
LUXRY7:
THE GUY HAS SLEPT WITH A SNAKE,LET HIM GO FOR DELIVERANCE I ADVICE BEFORE IT IS LATE.
This got me laughing.hahahhahaha,ewo tun ni snake? cheesy
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Adeola29(f): 5:49am On Apr 17, 2015
The boy is in serious danger he should seek medical help immediately
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Kimikazi2: 6:00am On Apr 17, 2015
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Slimchase(m): 6:01am On Apr 17, 2015
Ayamma !
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by ugoezeik(m): 6:22am On Apr 17, 2015
no pix n u want me to blv dis nonsense ehhh
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by kinguwem: 6:23am On Apr 17, 2015
The guy his infected with gonococcal urethritis. He should see a doctor immediately. If not properly treated, long term complications include urethral strictures & male subfertility.
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by phpNET(m): 6:47am On Apr 17, 2015
its obvious he is now surffring from Brutus emelutus. and he should go for the treatment of both gono syphinis, staphilicocus and golo.

my 1penny advice.
next time abstain from unprotected s.e x.
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Hazardd(m): 6:48am On Apr 17, 2015
Toks2008:

this is why philandering is difficult for me because i cant use a condom to make love because i think it is odd licking a candy with its covering and secondly i cant make love without giving the mouth thing and GOD forbid i do that indiscriminately.

the guy must be a totally foolish guy for sexing a strange lady without protection.

konji na bastard..... grin
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by LockDown69(m): 7:12am On Apr 17, 2015
Obanje things grin
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Oladigun(m): 7:17am On Apr 17, 2015
This is not a very big deal this is urinary tract infection he should go to the nearest available health centre where Dr will place him on appropriate antibiotics.
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by supereagle(m): 7:21am On Apr 17, 2015
Gboyeboy:
GONORRHEA!!!
He should go to a government hospital to get treated. Its cheaper.
You got it right . The earlier he gets treatment , the better . Delay can make him sterile for life.
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Fourwinds: 7:26am On Apr 17, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
That's an infection.
He should see the doctor ASAP not any blogger.

I wonder when we got here, people now bring all their issues to the social media. Even something as delicate as this....
when he was about to pound d hole, he did not tell me what to do?? Y asking now. D thing wey dey sweet rat, na e dey kill d rat
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Fourwinds: 7:34am On Apr 17, 2015
Chiam55:
Ok lol that's a bit much grin

Maybe he caught a viral infection undecided

Africans turn everything they dnt understand as spiritual lol but it ain't my business too grin

d girl must have given him free service without insisting on use of CD. She was aware of what she wanted to give. FREEBEES

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again / Coronavirus: U.S Overtakes China, Italy With 84,400 Confirmed Cases, 1093 Deaths / Be Careful Who You Sleep With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.