Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Invest In This 3D House Printer And Become A Shareholder - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Invest In This 3D House Printer And Become A Shareholder (695 Views)

Thermal Receipt Printer And Label Printer For Your Business / HP Deskjet 3050A Printer And Scanner *ABUJA* / Hp 3-in-1 Printer And Hp Laptop Going!!! 35k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In This 3D House Printer And Become A Shareholder by Pakingzzz(m): 2:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
The project is all about building a 3D house printing machine.
This machine is going to be the first 3D house printer to be built in Nigeria..
This machine will be capable of building a family sized house.
Suffice to say that, this 3D machine would yield nice bussiness prospects.
Seeing as Nigeria is a developing country, houses are being built everyday but manually by hand.. It wouldn't be a bad idea to have a machine do that. The advantages sticks out like a boil.
It would cause an amazing reduction in the capital needed to build a house. Which will allow those with a very low income to own a house.
The little time its going to take to erect a building, will be promising in areas with a natural disaster, because it wouldnt take long to put up large number of buildings to shelter displaced persons.
it will also create direct employment in the area of building a plant to mass produce the machine.
The exact amount that would be enough to build this huge machine, up to a working prototype is $5000 (1 million naira).

www.nairaland.com/2217438/sponsor-me-build-3d-house
Re: Invest In This 3D House Printer And Become A Shareholder by ogatimon(m): 12:17am On Apr 17, 2015
Pakingzzz:
The project is all about building a 3D house printing machine.
This machine is going to be the first 3D house printer to be built in Nigeria..
This machine will be capable of building a family sized house.
Suffice to say that, this 3D machine would yield nice bussiness prospects.
Seeing as Nigeria is a developing country, houses are being built everyday but manually by hand.. It wouldn't be a bad idea to have a machine do that. The advantages sticks out like a boil.
It would cause an amazing reduction in the capital needed to build a house. Which will allow those with a very low income to own a house.
The little time its going to take to erect a building, will be promising in areas with a natural disaster, because it wouldnt take long to put up large number of buildings to shelter displaced persons.
it will also create direct employment in the area of building a plant to mass produce the machine.
The exact amount that would be enough to build this huge machine, up to a working prototype is $5000 (1 million naira).

www.nairaland.com/2217438/sponsor-me-build-3d-house

What material would it work with? plastic or clay?
Re: Invest In This 3D House Printer And Become A Shareholder by Pakingzzz(m): 9:50am On Apr 17, 2015
ogatimon:

What material would it work with? plastic or clay?

Bricks and mortar (mixture of cement, sand and water)
Re: Invest In This 3D House Printer And Become A Shareholder by Pakingzzz(m): 10:20am On Apr 22, 2015
There has been talks concerning the time frame that would be spent in building the first 3D house printer prototype.
The drift is; the nine months i stipulated to be the time that would take to build the 3D printer might be seen as too long a time. This is because in every first prototype of a specific model of 3D printers, they will pass a rigorous scrutiny of numerous calibrations, because they are going to be the yard stick for subsequent mass production of the model.
So after this first prototype is built, it will only take two and half months to build one, if i were to be working with one assistant.
If i were to be working with two assistants, it will only take one and half months to build one 3D house printer.
Hope you now get the drift?
Re: Invest In This 3D House Printer And Become A Shareholder by hupernikao: 11:05am On Aug 12, 2015
Pakingzzz:
There has been talks concerning the time frame that would be spent in building the first 3D house printer prototype.
The drift is; the nine months i stipulated to be the time that would take to build the 3D printer might be seen as too long a time. This is because in every first prototype of a specific model of 3D printers, they will pass a rigorous scrutiny of numerous calibrations, because they are going to be the yard stick for subsequent mass production of the model.
So after this first prototype is built, it will only take two and half months to build one, if i were to be working with one assistant.
If i were to be working with two assistants, it will only take one and half months to build one 3D house printer.
Hope you now get the drift?

Great idea there.

But am a little bit concern about d cost since its a prototype we are looking at. From ur estimates i see dt material selection seems to be d real reason for d high prototyping cost and from d look of tins d total cost u proposed is a rough estimate. I foresee a run off of nt less than 40% of ur cost considering d complexity, applicability and area of interest of ur project (construction).

I guess d size of ur prototype too seems to b driving ur cost.
Can i know d total area covered by d proposed prototype machine. U hav to consider mobility for exhibition and demonstration of d robot capability when deciding on prototype size else u wont be able to reach some class of buyers to exhibit d machine.

Will look at ur design and talk to u via ur mobile for alternatives on material selection to reduce production cost, possible up to 40% reduction. If we can achieve such reduction then i can consider sponsorship and support for commercialization.

Also check ur post on control gate system, i made my input also.

Keep it up!!

(1) (Reply)

4G 32G Ram LG G2 For Sale!!! / White Blackberry Q5 Fairly Used For Sell 16k / New Lenovo Thinkpad W541 Workstation Intel Quadcore I7 16gb Ram 512ssd 2gb Nvidi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.