Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,866 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:10 AM

......advice pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ......advice pls (2575 Views)

I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. / I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

......advice pls by nniero(f): 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
Thanks for checking
Re: ......advice pls by alberto2k(m): 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
You and this dude dated for 7yrs and no plans of marriage yet And you're still with him? undecided

Don't be surprised if tomorrow u get to hear that your fiancée has wedded another lady. angry

Babe use your head. . . Opportunity comes but once biko
undecided

5 Likes

Re: ......advice pls by agarawu23(m): 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
nniero:
I'm 28,av bin in my relationship 4 7yrs, along d way I met a corper guy jst as friends bt I tink I fell in luv wt him bt I dnt double date,so no chance 4 us datin den. Later we lost contact. Now,I n my fiance av started working,I'm ready 4 marriage bt he is not cos of financial stand...somehow, I n d corper guy made contact again after many years,he claim he still luv me n want 2 marry me.
Hmmm [b]I luv my fiance,bt I luv ds guy too[\b]...I dnt want 2 make a mistake,pls I'm in a cross road,what can I do
Nigeria ladies, the most confused and unsatisfied raceundecided

you love somebody for Good 7yrs and you are doubting him because of the strange guy u just met.

what gave you assurance that the new guy is truly ready to settle down?

must you leave your guy because he wants the best for you but not financially up to the standard?

mind you, your are 28 already so toying and screening is not meant for you. hold on with your guy till God Answer his prayers.

only in Africa a guy must have hundreds of thousand before he can get married smh no wonder the ladies are growing old at homesad
Re: ......advice pls by fharmah(m): 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
emmmmm ask ...................
Re: ......advice pls by Nokiae5: 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
did you leave the corper or he left you?
Please door with your fiance.it's too late and the damage might be done.stay with your fiance
Re: ......advice pls by nairabetguru(m): 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
nniero:
I'm 28,av bin in my relationship 4 7yrs, along d way I met a corper guy jst as friends bt I tink I fell in luv wt him bt I dnt double date,so no chance 4 us datin den. Later we lost contact. Now,I n my fiance av started working,I'm ready 4 marriage bt he is not cos of financial stand...somehow, I n d corper guy made contact again after many years,he claim he still luv me n want 2 marry me.
Hmmm I luv my fiance,bt I luv ds guy too....I dnt want 2 make a mistake,pls I'm in a cross road,what can I do

tongue
Re: ......advice pls by DuchessLily(f): 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
Pray ... Ask God to reveal to u which of them is best
Re: ......advice pls by dharay99: 3:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
nniero:
Hmmm I luv my fiance,bt I luv ds guy too....I dnt want 2 make a mistake,pls I'm in a cross road,what can I do

offence nmb1, luvin d two of dem at once means u cheating already.
Advice numb1, be careful wid ur mind.
Offence numb2, u don't really really luv ur guy.
Consequences numb1, u myt end up losing d two parties.
Advice numb2, go for 30days fasting n prayer.
Advice numb3, i tink u should stay wid ur man and stop messinq around.

E no concern me sha..#goes back to shop#
angry

3 Likes

Re: ......advice pls by nniero(f): 3:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
Tnx so much,I knw prayer is d master key,jst wanna hear d opinion of fellow nairalander
Re: ......advice pls by dharay99: 3:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
DuchessLily:
Pray ... Ask God to reveal to u which of them is best
taaah, Google is outdated...
Make she come ask IFA...
Sharp answers.
cry

Re: ......advice pls by adanduka: 3:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
MARRY THE ONE THAT LOVES YOU MOST
Re: ......advice pls by nniero(f): 3:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
@ dharey,I can tell u emphatically dt am nt messing around...I rily wanna marry my guy bt he seems not ready,so wot am I suppose 2 do? Wait 4eva? I told him I dnt care abt if he is millionaire now or not,bt he wouldn't listen. And d oda guy seems ready..dts y am confused
Re: ......advice pls by Theo001(m): 4:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
sensitive post deserve sensitive comment.....let me forward it 2 mai mum , inorder to gv u a best advice.....in waitin for dat mama chuku abeq get me 5 bonch of fufu wit ogbono soup no meat attach
Re: ......advice pls by fharmah(m): 4:06pm On Apr 16, 2015
just take weed and it ll all b clear to u
u wont b confused anymore tank me lata
Re: ......advice pls by nniero(f): 4:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
Some pple need 2 knw dat it is not compulsory 4 u 2 comment on every post here,its beta u keep quiet dan saying katikati...mtchew..... For dos dt gave reasonable advise, tnx
Re: ......advice pls by 2dice(m): 4:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
Uhmn ..
lemme learn from the Elders
Re: ......advice pls by DuchessLily(f): 4:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
dharay99:

taaah, Google is outdated...
Make she come ask IFA...
Sharp answers.
cry

I didn't say google, I said GOD
Re: ......advice pls by PureWays(m): 4:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
alberto2k:
You and this dude dated for 7yrs and no plans of marriage yet And you're still with him? undecided

Don't be surprised if tomorrow u get to hear that your fiancée has wedded another lady. angry

Babe use your head. . . Opportunity comes but once biko
undecided

Exactly...
A guy that dated you for 7 years without promising marriage doesn't have the intention of marrying you.
Go for the guy that has already promised marriage, that's if you really wanna get married..

1 Like

Re: ......advice pls by 25omega(m): 4:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
you set yourself up for this predicament. Why would you be in contact with someone you have feelings for who is not your fiance? you knew what you were doing and in your heart of hearts you are ready to leave the current fiance. So i would say leave him because for you marriage is everything.

People rushing into marriage will either be happy or have regrets and i would be happy to find out down the line after you leave the current fiance and married the corper who is ready to marry to see if things worked out the way you expected.

By the way is your fiance really in a financial bind? or you honestly feel like he is just not ready? How old are you two? How much does your fiance hope to have saved before he marries you? Did he propose marriage with a ring or you had an introduction?

1 Like

Re: ......advice pls by bettercreature(m): 4:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
Go and ask your owner,i mean your papa and mama,they will probably give you the best advice
Re: ......advice pls by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
op is a confused fellow who doesnt know what is good for her!babe sit urself down and rethink who truly loves u btw d two guys cos marriage isnt something u can jump into with anyhow guy.Btw did i just read u love two guys at a time? undecided
Re: ......advice pls by richardoz(m): 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2015
stick with your fiance, be patient with him and things will fall into right places.

1 Like

Re: ......advice pls by williamspaul22(m): 4:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
Mehn u dated a guy for 7 gud years nd he hasnt proposed yet? Hmm, he has seen everything he wants to see abt u na. I advice u go for d 2nd guy cos even in 10yrs time, that guy wont marry u. Thats my opinion undecided
Re: ......advice pls by Emodeee: 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ladies and marriage. Them too dey hasty to marry. Them carry marriage for head lyk say na GALA, looking for d man to BUY it.

Missmossy, in case u r ready for marriage nw, emi naa ti ready niyen o. I dn't want any other guy to hijack u 4rm me, so we cn avoid stories lyk dis.
Re: ......advice pls by Mprex(f): 4:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
dating for seven years shocked shocked

what for

my dear. you dont need the whole money on earth to get married. If your boyfriend is using finance as an excuse to avoid settling down with you, then something is wrong somewhere.

Remember, you are a woman and our time runs twice faster than that of the men.

2 Likes

Re: ......advice pls by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
nniero:

Re: ......advice pls by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
Free yourself from the man who is not ready to marry you. You need to start checking out your options.
Re: ......advice pls by Kazrem(m): 6:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
nniero:
@ dharey,I can tell u emphatically dt am nt messing around...I rily wanna marry my guy bt he seems not ready,so wot am I suppose 2 do? Wait 4eva? I told him I dnt care abt if he is millionaire now or not,bt he wouldn't listen. And d oda guy seems ready..dts y am confused
I even like the phrase you used, "the oda guy seems ready" meaning you are not too sure of his readiness as well.

Truely is a close decision to make but i want to say that if you leave your fiance for the other guy, you may end up loosing him as well. Relationship of 7 years is not a joke. You shouldn't leave a 7 years investment for a less than a year one. All in all, its your decision to take. Above all, PRAY. Wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: ......advice pls by Kazrem(m): 6:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
nniero:
no matter how little it is you have knowledge of your fiance. Do you know substantial enough about the new guy? Do you know if he has married and just trying to play you around (there is nothing guys cannot say just to taste a punnany of 10 minutes or less)? The "Do you know" in my mind is endless. I want you to do this small exercise and make the judgement therein: Which will be more painful, your fiancee disappointing you or the new guy disappointing you? Which will bring you more happiness, you marrying your fiancee of 7 years or the new guy? All in all, the choice is yours.

1 Like

Re: ......advice pls by dharay99: 6:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
DuchessLily:

I didn't say google, I said GOD
oh, sorry...d smoke 4here too much...couldn't see well cry
Re: ......advice pls by DuchessLily(f): 7:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
dharay99:

oh, sorry...d smoke 4here too much...couldn't see well cry

Lol.... Na which kind smoke?? Hope its without fire grin
Re: ......advice pls by dharay99: 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
DuchessLily:

Lol.... Na which kind smoke?? Hope its without fire grin

yea, no fire o buh wid small light like ds u know. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Honey please, He Forced Himself On Me- Really? Seven Times? / Guys Here Are 3 Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her. / This Why You Dnt Treat People Dirty ( PIC )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.