Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,947 members, 7,806,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Nicki Minaj Confirms Engagement To Meek Mill [PICTURED] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Confirms Engagement To Meek Mill [PICTURED] (1026 Views)

Don Jazzy’s Reaction To Banky W’s Engagement To Adesua Etomi Breaks Internet. / Meek Mill Stunned At Davido Father's House (fans Reacts) / Reported Engagement To Georgianna Weah: Iyanya Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj Confirms Engagement To Meek Mill [PICTURED] by bolajioginni: 3:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
Meek Mill wants to lock Nicki down for life
and she seems pretty excited about it. After
speculations, she posted a close up shot of her
stunning diamond engagement ring..And Meek
posted a photo with caption..Almost..I presume
he’s trying to say “Almost married “..
Poor Safaree(Nicki’s ex of 13 years)..He
introduced Meek to Nicki and they were all
friends.....see more of pics on http://talkwithbeejay..in/2015/04/nicki-minaj-confirms-engagement-to-meek.html

Re: Nicki Minaj Confirms Engagement To Meek Mill [PICTURED] by Airforce1(m): 3:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
Congrats meek and nicki, i pray it lasts
Re: Nicki Minaj Confirms Engagement To Meek Mill [PICTURED] by jascon1(m): 4:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
Nicki one day those balls way u sow inside Ur yarsh go burst. Idiet

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Confirms Engagement To Meek Mill [PICTURED] by superfelix: 4:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
Wow...Biq Mummy and Biq daddy smiley
Re: Nicki Minaj Confirms Engagement To Meek Mill [PICTURED] by morethanadoll(f): 8:10pm On Apr 16, 2015
Her ring is beautiful and original.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Photo? / PHOTOS: Kcee Hawks MTN Recharge Card On The Streets / I Had A Baby As A Teenager – Stella Monye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.