Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Post Beautiful Pictures Of Owerri - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Post Beautiful Pictures Of Owerri (2717 Views)

Drone View Of Owerri (Photos) / Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know / Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Post Beautiful Pictures Of Owerri by prettypatriotic: 4:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
People are always saying how beautiful Owerri is but I never see beautiful pictures of them online! If you're from Owerri or if you've ever been to owerri post your beautiful pictures because as of now I'm not convinced. I've seen beautiful pictures of Port Harcourt, Calabar, Akwa Ibom, Lagos , and even Enugu but not Owerri. My Owerri bros and sisters, show me what you got wink
Re: Post Beautiful Pictures Of Owerri by mhizpeaarl(f): 4:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
dz my state mehn ... igbo gal movement #dancing_sekem

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Pictures Of Lagos At Night / Any Nairalander Living And Working In Cairo (egypt) ? / SWEDEN Trend(we Move.....)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.