Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Era Of Change!! Ladies What To Do When You Loose Your Boyfriend To Another Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Era Of Change!! Ladies What To Do When You Loose Your Boyfriend To Another Lady (854 Views)

See What A Woman Did To Another Lady's Husband All Because Of Valentine (Pics) / Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) / Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Era Of Change!! Ladies What To Do When You Loose Your Boyfriend To Another Lady by Mystery007(m): 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
Elections are virtually over with winners and
losers announced.
This is the first time in the history of Nigeria that
losers will publicly congratulate their major
opponents.
GEJ called GMB to congratulate him.
Yero called El-Rufai,
Agbaje called Ambode
and Suswam called Ortom.
Dear ladies, if you lose your boyfriend to
another lady don't fight nor create a scene.
Kindly pick your phone and congratulate your
rival. This is the era of change.
Re: Era Of Change!! Ladies What To Do When You Loose Your Boyfriend To Another Lady by mhizpeaarl(f): 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
grin yesoo
Re: Era Of Change!! Ladies What To Do When You Loose Your Boyfriend To Another Lady by goodmorning40: 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
Well said
Re: Era Of Change!! Ladies What To Do When You Loose Your Boyfriend To Another Lady by cutieberie1(f): 4:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
yes o or u congratulate d guy

Re: Era Of Change!! Ladies What To Do When You Loose Your Boyfriend To Another Lady by YoshiMaster: 4:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
Re: Era Of Change!! Ladies What To Do When You Loose Your Boyfriend To Another Lady by Glowstone(m): 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
Op
you too get sense
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Re: Era Of Change!! Ladies What To Do When You Loose Your Boyfriend To Another Lady by Aminat508(f): 4:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
Wetin I go do.... Just nothing and keep my head straight looking for another man that is better than Him
Re: Era Of Change!! Ladies What To Do When You Loose Your Boyfriend To Another Lady by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
Mystery007:
Elections are virtually over with winners and
losers announced.
This is the first time in the history of Nigeria that
losers will publicly congratulate their major
opponents.
GEJ called GMB to congratulate him.
Yero called El-Rufai,
Agbaje called Ambode
and Suswam called Ortom.
Dear ladies, if you lose your boyfriend to
another lady don't fight nor create a scene.
Kindly pick your phone and congratulate your
rival. This is the era of change.
I got a better idea hop on the gravy train. A 3some aint illegal yet

Re: Era Of Change!! Ladies What To Do When You Loose Your Boyfriend To Another Lady by Mystery007(m): 5:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
Babzilla:

I got a better idea hop on the gravy train. A 3some aint illegal yet
All d best for you
Re: Era Of Change!! Ladies What To Do When You Loose Your Boyfriend To Another Lady by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
Naah, I ain't losing nothing.
If he's with another girl, it's cos I don't want his ass.

(1) (Reply)

Why Your Ex And Her Family Are Nasty To You / Guys, Would You Tell Your Woman How Much You Earn? / Lovely Quotes To Brighten Up The Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.