Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Man Indicted In US For Drug Deal Elected Senator In Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Indicted In US For Drug Deal Elected Senator In Nigeria (35439 Views)

10 Steps To Recall A Senator In Nigeria. / Why Buratai, Danbazau Were Not Indicted In Arms Scandal Report – Nigerian Govt / Rochas Indicted In The Destruction Of PDP Campaign Billboards (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Indicted In US For Drug Deal Elected Senator In Nigeria by agborodun: 8:13pm On Apr 16, 2015
Re: Man Indicted In US For Drug Deal Elected Senator In Nigeria by nickxtra(m): 8:13pm On Apr 16, 2015
TheMadame:
PDP/Jonathan elevated a lot of criminals with dirty money to political office,but change is coming,certainly.
Buruji Kashamu-druggie.
Dahiru Mangal-smuggler
add your own..
. Alamaseyhia, former Bayelsa Gov., Mohammed Abacha, Gbenga Daniel, Fayose, Tompolo, Lucky Igbinedion, Peter Odili, Orji Uzor Kalu, Pension Fund task force chairman, Stella Odua, Abba Moro, etc, etc
Re: Man Indicted In US For Drug Deal Elected Senator In Nigeria by nickxtra(m): 8:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
Gejpresident:
Gej we love

PDP we stand enemies =APC go and diesouth south/south east+Ekiti for PDP enemies like it or not

we refused to be part of Buhari government

edo 2016=PDP
You are a jester! No be Edo where I come from?

1 Like

Re: Man Indicted In US For Drug Deal Elected Senator In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
This is d only country we have, let us all do our best and am sure we will get there

1 Like

Re: Man Indicted In US For Drug Deal Elected Senator In Nigeria by Metrofox(m): 8:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
ccaramel:

OITNB is not a movie grin grin grin. Have you even seen the series shocked shocked
Oh well, feel free to enlighten me my lady
Re: Man Indicted In US For Drug Deal Elected Senator In Nigeria by Rotiix(m): 8:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
nickxtra:
. Alamaseyhia, former Bayelsa Gov., Mohammed Abacha, Gbenga Daniel, Fayose, Tompolo, Lucky Igbinedion, Peter Odili, Orji Uzor Kalu, Pension Fund task force chairman, Stella Odua, Abba Moro, etc, etc
Yes u are correct, but u forgot to add Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, Saraki,Aregbe rascal,Obasanjo etc. There's no saint politician anywhere in the world!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Indicted In US For Drug Deal Elected Senator In Nigeria by Chigold101(m): 8:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
VintageCocktail:
Opening of fowl nyash premiere this season. Wonder how Nigerians will react when NNPC and other corrupt crooks are exposed.
when Kashamu was financing OBJ‘s campaign in 2003 he was not a convict... Okay oh!

Can you probe NNPC without probing OBJ who was minister of petroluem from 2002 to 2007.

Fighting corruption in Nigeria without starting OBJ will just ne a smokescreen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Indicted In US For Drug Deal Elected Senator In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
nickxtra:
You are a jester! No be Edo where I come from?
don't quote me again
Re: Man Indicted In US For Drug Deal Elected Senator In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
ab4real15:
scumbag,hediot and fool.
ur fada
Re: Man Indicted In US For Drug Deal Elected Senator In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
mathskill:
Your refusal is good riddance to bad rubbish
mumu
Re: Man Indicted In US For Drug Deal Elected Senator In Nigeria by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2015
Gejpresident:
Gej we love

PDP we stand enemies =APC go and diesouth south/south east+Ekiti for PDP enemies like it or not

we refused to be part of Buhari government

edo 2016=PDP
What is this one saying?

2 Likes

Re: Man Indicted In US For Drug Deal Elected Senator In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
Tinubu nko
What of the Lagos speaker kuforiji that was convicted as a 419er in Minnesota
Gbajabiamilla that stole from his clients in Atlanta and fled to Nigeria to join politics
Na today

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Indicted In US For Drug Deal Elected Senator In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

What is this one saying?
mumu
Re: Man Indicted In US For Drug Deal Elected Senator In Nigeria by emmatok(m): 9:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
Kizopumpin:
HOW THE DRAMA WILL PLAY OUT ------ Senator-Elect and a chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party in Ogun State, Chief Buruji Kashamu, has described the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Tinubu, as his role model. In addition, Chief Buruji also congratulated Obasanjo and Ogun State Governor, Ibikunle Amosun. He promised Amosun that he would ensure that the nine PDP senators in the Ogun State House of Assembly give him maximum cooperation. Obasanjo no dey forgive and forget. This is how this drama will play out. The praise singing is a prelude to Senator-Elect Kashamu Buruji, making the most of the open transfer window for politicians, crossing over from the PDP to APC. Obasanjo, will stylishly tell Buhari and Tinubu to accept him with pomp and fanfare. When the new Senate is inaugurated, because Senator Buruji is now with the governing party, they will let him head ,lets say, Foreign Affairs Committee of the Senate. Meanwhile, Buhari has pledged to quickly normalize the frosty relationship that currently exist between Nigeria and the United States. To this end, Senator Buruji, as the Head, Senate Committee on Foreign Affairs, will have to travel to the USA with whoever Buhari will be nominating to man the Foreign Affairs Ministry. Before, making that trip, Buhari will have hinted Obasanjo on those making that trip, OBJ on his part will simply reachout to Washington that someone on FBI and DEA most wanted list will be visiting the USA the next day. Meaning the visiting party to USA, will be short one on their return trip to Nigeria. grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Man Indicted In US For Drug Deal Elected Senator In Nigeria by eagleeyez: 10:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
tit:
it has happen before.
Tinubu was elected governor and senator after been sentenced by a US court for drug-dealing.

U.s exposed it self as being very corrup in the case of tinubu he was given option of giving up all the money un hjis accounts. Against jail term don't be surprised of kashimu himself is asked to pay money/ fine.
Re: Man Indicted In US For Drug Deal Elected Senator In Nigeria by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:10pm On Apr 16, 2015
Gejpresident:
mumu
I was tempted to get angry but when I saw your profile picture and considered your moniker, I just raised my hands up and said...

Re: Man Indicted In US For Drug Deal Elected Senator In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
Re: Man Indicted In US For Drug Deal Elected Senator In Nigeria by nephemmy(m): 10:13pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ehn ehn...super story
Re: Man Indicted In US For Drug Deal Elected Senator In Nigeria by bigtt76(f): 10:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
Na today? A wanted man in the UK and another ex convict were pardoned and celebrated by the same party. Recent list of elected senators of same party spew of same criminals grin

1 Like

Re: Man Indicted In US For Drug Deal Elected Senator In Nigeria by obinto: 10:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Only in Nigeria....can a crook aspire to higher office.

Ah well....I blame the people who voted for him....not the man himself.

Nigerians love their crooks. After...they will complain about underdevelopment....and blame the Hausas. cheesy(including the Hausas themselves).

Nigeria is underdeveloped because people who call a spade a spade are enemies of progress.
Correction pls, only in south west Nigeria are drug pushers voted in by their people to represent them. Remember this names.
BOLA AHMED TINUBU, elected senator and gov of lagos state and currently the leader of the south west,
OLUREMI TINUBU, currently a 2 term senator representing lagos state.
Its not new. By their stripes, sorry tribe we shall know them
Re: Man Indicted In US For Drug Deal Elected Senator In Nigeria by oilyngbati(m): 10:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ilekeh:
hmmm Yoloba, thanks for putting Nigeria on the map again.
cool
Re: Man Indicted In US For Drug Deal Elected Senator In Nigeria by Akainzo(m): 10:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
tit:
it has happen before.
Tinubu was elected governor and senator after been sentenced by a US court for drug-dealing.

A drug conviction for Bola Ahmed Tinubu would imply him NEVER being eligible for a Visa to visit the US again. However, events have shown this is not the case as he recently went to the US and attended the inauguration of President Obama for his 2nd term.

Therefore on the basis of such information, while I know he did do asset forfeiture in the US, the US clearly does not classify it as a Drug Conviction.

2 Likes

Re: Man Indicted In US For Drug Deal Elected Senator In Nigeria by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
See wetin pdp & greedy ijebu people cause ooooooo. It ll never be well with pdp.
Re: Man Indicted In US For Drug Deal Elected Senator In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
obinto:

Correction pls, only in south west Nigeria are drug pushers voted in by their people to represent them. Remember this names.
BOLA AHMED TINUBU, elected senator and gov of lagos state and currently the leader of the south west,
OLUREMI TINUBU, currently a 2 term senator representing lagos state.
Its not new. By their stripes, sorry tribe we shall know them

Ah, don't bring tribe into this.....we have them crooks in every tribe.
Re: Man Indicted In US For Drug Deal Elected Senator In Nigeria by adconline(m): 11:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
eagleeyez:

U.s exposed it self as being very corrup in the case of tinubu he was given option of giving up all the money un hjis accounts. Against jail term don't be surprised of kashimu himself is asked to pay money/ fine.
You don't get it! In US, payment of fine equals guilty as charged.
Re: Man Indicted In US For Drug Deal Elected Senator In Nigeria by TolaniLuv: 12:01am On Apr 17, 2015
Since we all know now, is there anything the officials can do about this crook ? At least we can't just comment and ignore the fact?
Re: Man Indicted In US For Drug Deal Elected Senator In Nigeria by eagleeyez: 8:17am On Apr 17, 2015
adconline:

You don't get it! In US, payment of fine equals guilty as charged.

I get it more than u. Its like that in all countries. What I stated was that he was told to forfeit all his accounts!!!!!!! Exactly how is that a "specific" fine.

Am sure you know a fine is normally stated .
Re: Man Indicted In US For Drug Deal Elected Senator In Nigeria by mmsen: 9:08am On Apr 17, 2015
989900:

It happens in most places too (US, Italy, Colombia, Russia, "everywhere you go"...MTN cheesy). They are either into one serious vice or the other.

"What is the difference between politicians and gangsters?"

Even when they are not there physically, who are the sponsors? Who are the godfathers? Teachers, farmers, or nurses?

As far as Kashamu is concerned, 75% of me believes he is into it (I have no solid proof). However, no one has any solid proof he is either.

As far as politicians are concerned, most of them are either dealing, or using . . . won't be surprised even if OBJ the 'whistle blower' is a user.

Thank you for your intelligent post.

Illinois is notorious for its crooked politicians with questionable pasts.

Just look into the Daley clan - they're no better than this guy, or Tinubu.
Re: Man Indicted In US For Drug Deal Elected Senator In Nigeria by bomijuwon(m): 12:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
tit:
it has happen before.
Your source and proof of evidence? Talk is cheap.
Re: Man Indicted In US For Drug Deal Elected Senator In Nigeria by isan(m): 8:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
bensowe:

Not in Nigeria, but in south west
south west dat yur people can't do without
Re: Man Indicted In US For Drug Deal Elected Senator In Nigeria by isan(m): 8:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
989900:

It happens in most places too (US, Italy, Colombia, Russia, "everywhere you go"...MTN cheesy). They are either into one serious vice or the other.

"What is the difference between politicians and gangsters?"

Even when they are not there physically, who are the sponsors? Who are the godfathers? Teachers, farmers, or nurses?

As far as Kashamu is concerned, 75% of me believes he is into it (I have no solid proof). However, no one has any solid proof he is either.

As far as politicians are concerned, most of them are either dealing, or using . . . won't be surprised even if OBJ the 'whistle blower' is a user.
nah tru u talk person must be rich b4 he go join polictics Many of dis politicians do illegal bussines to get money and later invest it on polictics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo Presidency: Okorocha 'Stands The Best Chance' - Governor Says / AG Dangote Completes Apapa-wharf Concrete Road, / Ize-Iyamu Casts His Vote In Ongoing Edo APC Primaries (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.