Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,322 members, 7,780,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:37 PM

– Man Who Shot South African Lucky Dube Says He Thought He Was A Nigerian. - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / – Man Who Shot South African Lucky Dube Says He Thought He Was A Nigerian. (58331 Views)

South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) / Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) / South African Policeman Flees Snake Screaming And Shouting Like A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: – Man Who Shot South African Lucky Dube Says He Thought He Was A Nigerian. by MadCow1: 3:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
Geesanni:
O BOI U TOO DULL OOO.NO WONDA U CALL UR SELF MAD COW. NO B ME TALK AM NA U TALK AM.IMAGINE D TRASH U RE SPITTING OUT.U B SHAME TO URSELF ND UR FAMILY.A TOTAL DISGRACE TO D BLACK RACE ESPECIALLY WERE U COME FRM,COS I GUESS U RE NT FRM NIGERIA

You sound like a tout.

What has my family got to do with this? If you were half the Man I am, your Faher would for once be proud of you as a son.

What did I say that was trash or a lie?

And I am a full fledged Nigerian..

What has the black race got to do with anything? Are South Africans not black?

Please go back to smoking weed and leave the Internet alone.
Re: – Man Who Shot South African Lucky Dube Says He Thought He Was A Nigerian. by prizek(f): 3:55pm On Apr 17, 2015
yorke1:

Your first post and you couldn't look for a relevant thread to comment on or quote
SMH 4 you!
oh did you just comment again?
Re: – Man Who Shot South African Lucky Dube Says He Thought He Was A Nigerian. by yorke1: 5:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
prizek:

oh did you just comment again?

Oh...and did you just comment and quote me again on your second comment in Nairaland?
Re: – Man Who Shot South African Lucky Dube Says He Thought He Was A Nigerian. by mikron(m): 7:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
Chigold101:
on the contrary sir, they dont view us like animals but they view us as those who are taking what rightly belong them & leaving them to suffer in penury.

Listen to this: in their schools, we come out best. In the offices we are better. In business we are much more smarter.

Now look this: their girls follow us & wish we marry them at once even when they know that some of us have wives back here in Nigeria.

Nigerians men are romantic, caring and can show love not only in bed but also in a shoping mall (poor man no dey show love for shoping mall) cos we have what it takes to show a woman all round love. Lazy men of SA hate us much for this.
Their parents tell them to their faces that they are useless & lazy children. They tell them to be as smart as nigerians.

Finally: it is not only in SA. All the countries i have been to in Africa, Nigerians are seing as kings with so much wealth. Nigerians are getting the heat of jealosy been generated by the power of laziness that is amongst many nations of Africa.

My brother note this: NIGERIANS ARE WISE, INTELLIGENT, HANDSOME, HARD WORKING, SUCCESSFUL, CARING & ALSO PROUD.

Thank GOD AM A NIGERIAN...I dont know about you.
i couldn't have said it any better
Re: – Man Who Shot South African Lucky Dube Says He Thought He Was A Nigerian. by Chigold101(m): 7:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
mikron:
i couldn't have said it any better
thank you sir
Re: – Man Who Shot South African Lucky Dube Says He Thought He Was A Nigerian. by mikron(m): 8:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
Emmyk:
This news is older than Methuselah. cheesy

The guy that shot Dube is even a Zimbabwean...
a South African said the guy is a Mozambican now u re telling us the guy is from Zimbabwe. Which one we go believe na
Re: – Man Who Shot South African Lucky Dube Says He Thought He Was A Nigerian. by Emmyk(m): 9:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
mikron:
a South African said the guy is a Mozambican now u re telling us the guy is from Zimbabwe. Which one we go believe na
Believe the south African. All I know is the murderer ain't South African.

1 Like

Re: – Man Who Shot South African Lucky Dube Says He Thought He Was A Nigerian. by mbhs139(m): 8:19am On Apr 20, 2015
Gejpresident:
quote me again and die

So, you are now the gate keeper of death? Idiot. I've quoted you. Bastard!!!!
Re: – Man Who Shot South African Lucky Dube Says He Thought He Was A Nigerian. by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 20, 2015
The idea of boycotting products wont work, nigerians like the foreign stuff , patronage of spars in my area has been on the increase since the past weekend, it would appear that we re in solidarity with the SA guys.

Afterall we no send our brodas go south africa. cheesy
Re: – Man Who Shot South African Lucky Dube Says He Thought He Was A Nigerian. by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 20, 2015
mbhs139:

So, you are now the gate keeper of death? Idiot. I've quoted you. Bastard!!!!
ur fada
Re: – Man Who Shot South African Lucky Dube Says He Thought He Was A Nigerian. by mbhs139(m): 1:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
Gejpresident:
ur fada

Ho! never knew I was dealing with a kid here. Obviously, you didn't have the right kind of up bringing. Let me leave you at it. Bye.
Re: – Man Who Shot South African Lucky Dube Says He Thought He Was A Nigerian. by Horus(m): 1:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
kaeforum:
The idea of boycotting products wont work, nigerians like the foreign stuff , patronage of spars in my area has been on the increase since the past weekend, it would appear that we re in solidarity with the SA guys.

Afterall we no send our brodas go south africa. cheesy

Boycotting South African products is working already because the whole world is involved in this boycott campaign, not only Nigerians.
Just wait few weeks and see the economic implications of the boycott on the South African economy. Stop buying or using South African products NOW

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London / Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) / Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.