Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Jonathan Urges World Leaders To Support Buhari’s Government - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Urges World Leaders To Support Buhari’s Government (18921 Views)

Buhari Urges World Bank To Facilitate Speedy Repatriation Of Stolen Fund / Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari / Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Urges World Leaders To Support Buhari’s Government by auhanson(m): 11:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
popcykaylah:
this man should please keep quiet and face moving of things out of aso rock..is he the one to dictate to the world leaders..after he has failed us ..he is looking for sympathy ..medicine after death..

Do not insult him for being sincere, cos u could have performed worst.. given the kind of condition(country ungovernable) he found himself

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Urges World Leaders To Support Buhari’s Government by Scholes007(m): 5:09am On Apr 17, 2015
remember007:
I de vex jaree.... could you sing me a lullaby I need to sleep :-
be thou not sad with scholes007...Remember007 for I wish we could see agent double 07 to ask what he can do...but we need to be close 24/7
grin grin
Re: Jonathan Urges World Leaders To Support Buhari’s Government by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 17, 2015
ijustdey:

how I do wish he had this nation at heart the way he is saying it........ we wouldn't have had this problems and we would have gladly spoken positively with our votes for him during the election and not the kind of bribing he did resort to during the election time
see as you dey make this whole room ooze with your smelly comment.
Re: Jonathan Urges World Leaders To Support Buhari’s Government by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 17, 2015
tola9ja:
[size=18pt]scared of prison [/size]
who get mind to put a President in prison? mtchew! yan rust cos you no sabi the constitution.
Re: Jonathan Urges World Leaders To Support Buhari’s Government by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 17, 2015
Scholes007:
be thou not sad with scholes007...Remember007 for I wish we could see agent double 07 to ask what he can do...but we need to be close 24/7
grin grin
is that a lullaby or a request., moreover y be close 24/7?.... anyway don't worry cos I already woke up....Goodmrn grin
grin grin
Re: Jonathan Urges World Leaders To Support Buhari’s Government by ijustdey: 7:23am On Apr 17, 2015
missionmex:
that is politicking not bribery it is done anywhere in the world. We will come back here if God keeps us alive after 4 yrs to assess how buhari have faired. I pray he does well.

Amen......
Re: Jonathan Urges World Leaders To Support Buhari’s Government by Scholes007(m): 7:25am On Apr 17, 2015
remember007:
is that a lullaby or a request., moreover y be close 24/7?.... anyway don't worry cos I already woke up....Goodmrn grin
grin grin
Good morning dear how was you night? hope it was free from GMB &GEJ battle
Re: Jonathan Urges World Leaders To Support Buhari’s Government by ijustdey: 7:26am On Apr 17, 2015
maztaray:
[s]Shut up and try and be positive in ur reasoning.how much do you know about nigeria's politics and modus operandi?you tribalistic ingots can never appreciate others!u needed power nd uve gotten it, y all d noise[/s]

Re: Jonathan Urges World Leaders To Support Buhari’s Government by WILSON(f): 9:24am On Apr 17, 2015
APC = ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRIMINALS
Re: Jonathan Urges World Leaders To Support Buhari’s Government by ladipeacemaker(m): 11:40am On Apr 17, 2015
If you have always wanted to do 7 times more in your Business, Career and Life, then join over 500 Nigerians at this conference.

It is absolutely FREE. Hurry and register here on this link: http://www.blueoceanstrategyng.com/eventregister/?j=3

Please, note that the link will become inactive as soon as the first 500 people are registered.

Venue: Oakwood Park Hotel by Chevron R/About, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki, Lagos.

Re: Jonathan Urges World Leaders To Support Buhari’s Government by tola9ja: 12:28pm On Apr 17, 2015
shadowgwalker:
who get mind to put a President in prison? mtchew! yan rust cos you no sabi the constitution.

Re: Jonathan Urges World Leaders To Support Buhari’s Government by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 17, 2015
Scholes007:
Good morning dear how was you night? hope it was free from GMB &GEJ battle
my night was sweet. thanks........ I gave up already even though it hurts... it's still PDP till forever
Re: Jonathan Urges World Leaders To Support Buhari’s Government by terrifiesme(m): 4:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
stronger:
Thanks, but Biden called GMB yesterday. Merkel and Cameron invited him to their countries.

They are already co-operating with him and excited about working with him.

You, Jonathan, hero of Otuoke should just be concerned about packing your load. Remember you'll have to pay for extra luggage o. So choose wisely, give out the property you don't really need o tongue tongue tongue tongue

My bro, u are calling him hero of otueke, na where u don become hero before? Why is it some people never applaud anything good. You as a person what have u achieved in life where u are. The man conceded defeat and congratulated Buhari, my bro, if u like deceive ur self from now till tomao, that made him an Hero, not just in Nigeria alone but an action the whole planet, the world leaders recognized and saluted him for, something even his opposition party commended... who u be? Do u know what it takes to be a hero? U don't know, so I don't blame u and the way u think or things u say. Note: that's not his end, he is going higher, while u seat there and watch, making all kinds of unreasonable comments, which one of ur generation has become an hero? Sorry to say, but it's a fact and a question u need answer.. u dey reason at all? U calling him hero of Otueke.. where u or ur generation don become hero before. GEJ is recognised as an hero worldwide, so u n ur haters can go to hell and it wouldn't stop God from taking him higher. Since u sabi run ur mouth dey our get rubbish ask urself which of ur generation go fit reach where that man reach? U re just an unreasonable person. Blow whistle if u have nothing to say n u ll be recognised n not come here to say rubbish.
Re: Jonathan Urges World Leaders To Support Buhari’s Government by terrifiesme(m): 4:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
Smartestelvis:
hahahaha,gej is just being a sore looser,after milkin d nation dry and striped it off its democratic dividends he is noW trying 2 cr8t a good impression in d heart of many but we are wiser now,aint we? yes we are...in the history of naija this is a election where neither pdp nor apc won but our pvcs won.........SAI CHANGE

If you ll be realistic to urself, ur PVC did not win anything, it's the people that won, because like it or not the PVC thing was still jeopardised, and without the interest of the people the PVC is a waste"just thinking" and learn from my thought... and talking about GEJ, he is not a sore looser, he is a proud man and an hero who is handing over, who sees and knows that nobody's blood is worth anybody's political ambition. A good man with a good heart he has got. Yes Buhari won, but GEJ is the Hero. Recognised by all... he didn't milk the nation dry, that's not true and u know that in ur heart else u are just an ignorant being who doesn't want to realistic. And he has a good heart whether u like it or not... u hater can go to hell, GEJ is one of the best president Naija has ever had. Watch out, God is still taking him somewhere higher and he's not going back to Otueke as u people keep assuming....
Re: Jonathan Urges World Leaders To Support Buhari’s Government by terrifiesme(m): 4:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
deluxecad:
Jonathan should shut up and go home in peace.

I pity ur situation... raising ur voice to say GEJ shd shut up n go home... for ur mind. I wonder why some people re so unreasonable n would not choose to grow senses... it's a pity. I really shake my head in pity for u at ur statement.
Re: Jonathan Urges World Leaders To Support Buhari’s Government by stronger: 4:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
terrifiesme:

My bro, I am such a dumb person.
I have bad breathe and do not know how to speak or write proper english.
I am a loser
me and the future generations to come will achieve absolutely nothing in life but be drunkards

Oh wow! This is too much to say about yourself. You need cold zobo. grin grin
Re: Jonathan Urges World Leaders To Support Buhari’s Government by terrifiesme(m): 4:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
popcykaylah:
this man should please keep quiet and face moving of things out of aso rock..is he the one to dictate to the world leaders..after he has failed us ..he is looking for sympathy ..medicine after death..

What sympathy would an hero be looking from a nobody like u? Answer me. Speaking out of mere hatred and not reasoning..
Re: Jonathan Urges World Leaders To Support Buhari’s Government by terrifiesme(m): 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
stronger:

Oh wow! This is too much to say about yourself. You need cold zobo. grin grin

See how u have belittled urself, what a shame on u.. so u can't even defend urself that u went on to edit and quote what I never said and commented on it... it's a big shame shame on u. U seem to have forgotten people reads thru the trend and see comments made, so where would u say u quoted that comment from? Where is it on this trend? it's a shame, and u come out to make unreasonable comments... smh.. it's a pity stronger, I dey shame for u and I wonder what kind of person u ll turn out to be of u can do this cheap thing. And ur gf or wife, ur siblings, children of u have any, frds, and those around u, what do they stand to learn from a cheat and liar like u? U just a looser ranting rubbish... hide ur face in shame and keep quiet if u have nothing to say pls. Thanks...

Re: Jonathan Urges World Leaders To Support Buhari’s Government by Dahnify70(m): 5:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
You see to that. He did not say that he will make the country ungovernable. He did not say that blood will flow. Some of our leaders need to hide their face in shame
Re: Jonathan Urges World Leaders To Support Buhari’s Government by stronger: 5:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
terrifiesme:

See how I am making a fool of myself.
What a shame on me
I wonder what kind of person I will turn out to be if I can do this cheap thing.
My gf or wife, siblings, children and those around me what do they stand to learn from a cheat and liar like me?
I am just a looser ranting rubbish
I am deluded and a full-blown psycho Thanks...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
wink wink wink wink wink wink cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Jonathan Urges World Leaders To Support Buhari’s Government by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
terrifiesme:

If you ll be realistic to urself, ur PVC did not win anything, it's the people that won, because like it or not the PVC thing was still jeopardised, and without the interest of the people the PVC is a waste"just thinking" and learn from my thought... and talking about GEJ, he is not a sore looser, he is a proud man and an hero who is handing over, who sees and knows that nobody's blood is worth anybody's political ambition. A good man with a good heart he has got. Yes Buhari won, but GEJ is the Hero. Recognised by all... he didn't milk the nation dry, that's not true and u know that in ur heart else u are just an ignorant being who doesn't want to realistic. And he has a good heart whether u like it or not... u hater can go to hell, GEJ is one of the best president Naija has ever had. Watch out, God is still taking him somewhere higher and he's not going back to Otueke as u people keep assuming....
lolz funny u should write dis quite educational piece of fiction,i tink i agree my/our pvcs didnt win n dats bcoz jega was tryin not 2 bite d finga dat fed him by manipulatin some state's results jst 2 favour d clown but dere is only so much he can do b4 it becomes too obvious.... talkin about not lossin well u r quite lost dere,y did u tink he was reluctant n nervous 2 rerun for? coz in his mind he knw he fvckedup bigtime but now he is tryna open futher oppotunities 4 himself n apparently save himself 4rm being hauled 2 jail n indicted 4 all d missin funds him n his tandroids which includes urself have embezzled....u had bera find a bera mentor coz admirin a clueless hack like him cud snd u 2 a place far worse dan hell,rite here on earth......talkin about being calm,i suppose his noble efforts include empoyin hired guns 2 dig up slanderous infomation dat could destroy baba's campaig but like a fish 2 d water,it bounced rite back @ his face...........
Re: Jonathan Urges World Leaders To Support Buhari’s Government by terrifiesme(m): 6:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
Smartestelvis:
lolz funny u should write dis quite educational piece of fiction,i tink i agree my/our pvcs didnt win n dats bcoz jega was tryin not 2 bite d finga dat fed him by manipulatin some state's results jst 2 favour d clown but dere is only so much he can do b4 it becomes too obvious.... talkin about not lossin well u r quite lost dere,y did u tink he was reluctant n nervous 2 rerun for? coz in his mind he knw he fvckedup bigtime but now he is tryna open futher oppotunities 4 himself n apparently save himself 4rm being hauled 2 jail n indicted 4 all d missin funds him n his tandroids which includes urself have embezzled....u had bera find a bera mentor coz admirin a clueless hack like him cud snd u 2 a place far worse dan hell,rite here on earth......talkin about being calm,i suppose his noble efforts include empoyin hired guns 2 dig up slanderous infomation dat could destroy baba's campaig but like a fish 2 d water,it bounced rite back @ his face...........

Quite interesting but all I see in ur comment is just ignorance and sentiment of hate? U not been practical n realistic here... and u amuse me when u GEJ shd save himself from been jailed! Jailed!? Hahahaha, pls say something else... he can't be jailed for anything... I repeat, GEJ cannot be jailed. U just full of hate for him for no good reason. U just one of those that's been lost with media talks... take it or leave it, that man is a hero... a big one... u can't shy away from that whether u take it or not.
Re: Jonathan Urges World Leaders To Support Buhari’s Government by terrifiesme(m): 6:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
stronger:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
wink wink wink wink wink wink cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Smh, what a shame on u... expected u shd be able to speak, but see what u doing because u can't make a stand as a man... a waste of resources trying to have some argumentative conversation with u. Thought u were reasonable. U shd be ashamed of ur self. This plc is a plc to learn not people like u. Find somewhere else to go to. Mind u... everybody sees what u do... have, fun n keep fooling urself stronger...

Re: Jonathan Urges World Leaders To Support Buhari’s Government by disumusa: 6:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
gej go and bring our trillion you psypone
Re: Jonathan Urges World Leaders To Support Buhari’s Government by terrifiesme(m): 7:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
disumusa:
gej go and bring our trillion you psypone

Guy u get gun abi? Or u get police as frds? Go pick them make una go arrest am.. what do u know about the trillion naira, u just hear a media talk and carry it without fact.. from what source is the alleged money missing? U know? U just hear trillion, u sef follow dey talk about trillion.. How many trillion u dey find? Mtcheeeew!! Go play ludo abegi!
Re: Jonathan Urges World Leaders To Support Buhari’s Government by stronger: 7:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
terrifiesme:

I have no idea that this stronger guys is just having fun at my expense
I am so clueless. . I am not very smart
I am going to respond again if he does this one more time. . arggghhhh. Why is this guy annoying me?
I am so confused. cry cry cry cry

Oh don't be sad. wink wink
Re: Jonathan Urges World Leaders To Support Buhari’s Government by terrifiesme(m): 7:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
stronger:

Nah! Am not.. finding ur modification interesting because u d person who typed it, so referring to urself.. spilling out ur mund.. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Urges World Leaders To Support Buhari’s Government by terrifiesme(m): 7:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
stronger:

Nah! Am not.. finding ur modification interesting because u d person who typed it, so referring to urself.. spilling out ur mind.. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Urges World Leaders To Support Buhari’s Government by popcykaylah(m): 7:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
terrifiesme:

What sympathy would an hero be looking from a nobody like u? Answer me. Speaking out of mere hatred and not reasoning..
Bros watch what's you type..everyone here have got thier own opinion and I have got a right to express myself..me nobody?I laugh..Mr somebody we fit meet make we value our assets ooo..
Re: Jonathan Urges World Leaders To Support Buhari’s Government by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
terrifiesme:

Quite interesting but all I see in ur comment is just ignorance and sentiment of hate? U not been practical n realistic here... and u amuse me when u GEJ shd save himself from been jailed! Jailed!? Hahahaha, pls say something else... he can't be jailed for anything... I repeat, GEJ cannot be jailed. U just full of hate for him for no good reason. U just one of those that's been lost with media talks... take it or leave it, that man is a hero... a big one... u can't shy away from that whether u take it or not.
yea jst d kind of hero ibori was n today he hasn't even been passed a sentence n he already rottenin in jail,i ve got no vandatta against ur hero afteral i'm from ss too,dont be dicieved he is only gud in coverin his tracks but concernin dat missin funds,he got sloppy n its all on record but its yet 2 come out...it seems i'm givin u more credit dan u deserve coz i'm yet 2 c a reasonable quote fro u,no offence..after embellin d subsidy funds,he used d left breadcrumbs 2 setup surep which i suspect u mite be a beneficiary of n dats y u mite me loosin track of reality....
Re: Jonathan Urges World Leaders To Support Buhari’s Government by terrifiesme(m): 2:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
popcykaylah:

Bros watch what's you type..everyone here have got thier own opinion and I have got a right to express myself..me nobody?I laugh..Mr somebody we fit meet make we value our assets ooo..

I mean no offence, just the way u addressed him, am sorry if I offended u with my words, but I just feel there's no need for such words about GEJ anymore.. he has conceded defeat and by may 29 he will be handing over.. so why not just let him be? Instead of the unpleasant words about him? No worry about ur assets, I no need the value... no vex ooo.. but let the man be.. me for a person likes him, n liked him more for just letting it go for whatsoever reason. Power has been given to the people who clamoured change, so let's see how it ll come out for us all... though I pray for the best.. May God help us all... so that u can have more assets to talk about while me too go get mine...
Re: Jonathan Urges World Leaders To Support Buhari’s Government by terrifiesme(m): 3:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
Smartestelvis:
yea jst d kind of hero ibori was n today he hasn't even been passed a sentence n he already rottenin in jail,i ve got no vandatta against ur hero afteral i'm from ss too,dont be dicieved he is only gud in coverin his tracks but concernin dat missin funds,he got sloppy n its all on record but its yet 2 come out...it seems i'm givin u more credit dan u deserve coz i'm yet 2 c a reasonable quote fro u,no offence..after embellin d subsidy funds,he used d left breadcrumbs 2 setup surep which i suspect u mite be a beneficiary of n dats y u mite me loosin track of reality....

Lol, my bro I benefited nothing, not even any siblings of mine I can boast of. But u know what, I really don't need to be credited, I have just given my opinions about ur comments, and I am yet to see a reasonable comment from u too, because ur points are still out of a biased heart and hatred. But time will tell, like u said he is sloppy about this funds and it's about to come out.
So we get to know soonest if u are wrong or right, at least with Buhari out there whom is believed to fight corruption and would jail and persecute offenders, we ll find out the truth soonest. So relax bro..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NNPC Boss, Baru Reacts To Report Linking Kyari To N50bn Funds Kept Away From TSA / Omo-Agege Wants Motion Seeking Saraki’s Imprisonment Served Through Media / Abubakar Elkanemi, Shehu Of Borno To Buhari: We’re Still Under Boko Haram Siege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.