Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:03 PM

Terrorists Are Basically Criminals Hiding Behind A False Religion! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Terrorists Are Basically Criminals Hiding Behind A False Religion! (1282 Views)

Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 / Catholism Is False Religion!!! / Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terrorists Are Basically Criminals Hiding Behind A False Religion! by kay1one2(m): 5:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
Islam has provided a solid frame work where which criminals can carry out their nefarious activities! No other religion has given such a hypocritical platform for theives and rapists to function! The fruits of islam are horrible, attracts innate criminals, hypocrites and self centered people and even trains them to become worse/better at their ills!
Christ transforms a human nature into one that is loving and positively productive to society! Fact!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terrorists Are Basically Criminals Hiding Behind A False Religion! by tmotmo: 5:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
kay1one2:
Islam has provided a solid frame work where which criminals can carry out their nefarious activities! No other religion has given such a hypocritical platform for theives and rapists to function! The fruits of islam are horrible, attracts innate criminals, hypocrites and self centered people and even trains them to become worse/better at their ills!
Christ transforms a human nature into one that is loving and positively productive to society! Fact!

I am of opinion that you are either a kid or have not finished your research on the above subject, Please note that Adolph Hitler among other Christians of then, caused the killing of several Jews which is been remembered today (Holocaust) and other wars. Hitler is a staunch Catholic Christian (He hated the Jews).

There are other past and terrible characters like Hitler who are Christians.

Please check and come back.
Re: Terrorists Are Basically Criminals Hiding Behind A False Religion! by kay1one2(m): 6:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
tmotmo:

I am of opinion that you are either a kid or have not finished your research on the above subject, Please note that Adolph Hitler among other Christians of then, caused the killing of several Jews which is been remembered today (Holocaust) and other wars. Hitler is a staunch Catholic Christian (He hated the Jews).

There are other past and terrible characters like Hitler who are Christians.

Please check and come back.

I can categorically tell you that hitler was born catholic but ended up an occultist. Christianity cannot provide a platform for atrocities. Hitler had many rituals like dedication of sixth kids to him and the swachstica was an occultic symbol trying to raise himself above the star of david the jewish emblem. So I know my history alot more than you do! You should read before quoting me because I'm certain I'm more grounded in historical facts a lot more than you can imagine!
Re: Terrorists Are Basically Criminals Hiding Behind A False Religion! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
kay1one2:

While I don't agree with the last paragraph, seeing that there are just as many hypocrites, thieves and rapists even in Christianity as well as any other religion and even among people without religion. In all fairness, it doesn't settle well with me to consider the many fine and morally upright Muslim people I've personally met and am a friend to as products of such a system as described by you.

But I have to agree with you that Islam more than any religion I know gives many sick people an excuse for doing evil and horrific deeds in the name of God.
Re: Terrorists Are Basically Criminals Hiding Behind A False Religion! by tartar9(m): 6:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
kay1one2:

I can categorically tell you that hitler was born catholic but ended up an occultist. Christianity cannot provide a platform for atrocities. Hitler had many rituals like dedication of sixth kids to him and the swachstica was an occultic symbol trying to raise himself above the star of david the jewish emblem. So I know my history alot more than you do! You should read before quoting me because I'm certain I'm more grounded in historical facts a lot more than you can imagine!
at least 99.99995% arent the so-called 'terrorist' neither has any Islamic authority authorized them.xtianity has largely been a platform for committing atrocities throughout history,the entire xtian population and leaders have been mobilized by the vicar of christ to perpetrate atrocities just like the genocidal bloodthirsty god they serve
Re: Terrorists Are Basically Criminals Hiding Behind A False Religion! by kay1one2(m): 6:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
tartar9:
at least 99.99995% arent the so-called 'terrorist' neither has any Islamic authority authorized them.xtianity has largely been a platform for committing atrocities throughout history,the entire xtian population and leaders have been mobilized by the vicar of christ to perpetrate atrocities just like the genocidal bloodthirsty god they serve

Delusions are getting the better of you. Even if I arrive from mars to earth, as a mildly intelligent being, I can tell that islam fosters and promotes terrorism! Fact!
Re: Terrorists Are Basically Criminals Hiding Behind A False Religion! by kay1one2(m): 6:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
xcapizt:

While I don't agree with the last paragraph, seeing that there are just as many hypocrites, thieves and rapists even in Christianity as well as any other religion and even among people without religion. In all fairness, it doesn't settle well with me to consider the many fine and morally upright Muslim people I've personally met and am a friend to as products of such a system as described by you.

But I have to agree with you that Islam more than any religion I know gives many sick people an excuse for doing evil and horrific deeds in the name of God.

Many are in it out of fear of torture. The key word in that paragraph is "attracts"! Its a thin line but its there and saddening.
Re: Terrorists Are Basically Criminals Hiding Behind A False Religion! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
kay1one2:
Will you tell that to anti-Abortionists who kill innocent doctors? or to the victims of the Inquisition who suffered horribly at the hands of the Catholic Church? or to the innocent children whose mother received an instruction from God to kill them? Let's just get it straight, all religions "provide a solid framework where criminals can carry out their nefarious activities".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Are Basically Criminals Hiding Behind A False Religion! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
kay1one2:

Many are in it out of fear of torture. The key word in that paragraph is "attracts"! Its a thin line but its there and saddening.

Many but certainly not all. In fact we can't even say so without asking them why they remain in Islam. Tartar9 are you still a Muslim because you fear torture or are you attracted to the religion because you're a hypocritical thief, rapist etc?
Re: Terrorists Are Basically Criminals Hiding Behind A False Religion! by kay1one2(m): 7:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
goofyone:

Will you tell that to anti-Abortionists who kill innocent doctors? or to the victims of the Inquisition who suffered horribly at the hands of the Catholic Church? or to the innocent children whose mother received an instruction from God to kill them? Let's just get it straight, all religions "provide a solid framework where criminals can carry out their nefarious activities".

You forgot to add armed robbers! These people are breaking laws and know to a huge extent they are doing wrong! Islam had a satanic guide; the quran, which tries to justify all ills if done for islamic self centered reasons!
The frequency of the things you mentioned are no where close to that of islamic ills!
Re: Terrorists Are Basically Criminals Hiding Behind A False Religion! by kay1one2(m): 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2015
xcapizt:

Many but certainly not all. In fact we can't even say so without asking them why they remain in Islam. Tartar9 are you still a Muslim because you fear torture or are you attracted to the religion because you're a hypocritical thief, rapist etc?

Should definitely be one of the two!
Re: Terrorists Are Basically Criminals Hiding Behind A False Religion! by tartar9(m): 7:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
kay1one2:

Delusions are getting the better of you. Even if I arrive from mars to earth, as a mildly intelligent being, I can tell that islam fosters and promotes terrorism! Fact!
what if I arrived earth earlier seeing your entire xtians led by their leader involve in terrorism that's more JUSTIFIABLE in saying xtianity fosters and promotes terrorism
Re: Terrorists Are Basically Criminals Hiding Behind A False Religion! by kay1one2(m): 7:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
tartar9:
what if I arrived earth earlier seeing your entire xtians led by their leader involve in terrorism that's more JUSTIFIABLE in saying xtianity fosters and promotes terrorism

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/10/15 / An Uncomfortable Truth: The Undeniable Islamic Essence Of ISIS / Any Pastor That Ask For Tithe Is A Con Artist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.