Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Possesive Girls Are Evil - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Possesive Girls Are Evil (1130 Views)

5 Honest Reasons Why Some Nigerian Girls Are Still Single / 9 Signs That Prove Your Girlfriend Is Over-possesive / Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Possesive Girls Are Evil by Honesty007(m): 6:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
angry

How mad and evil it is for a Girl to be too possesive of the one she claims to love.

Now i dislike possesive girls cos they don't give u breathing space @ all.
I don't htink or believe true love is about force.
The moment u as a person say's you love somebody and you cannot be free in the person's eyes or surroundings ,such is not love at all.

A possesive girl is one that acts as ur mother instead of a friend or genuie lover.
You are always on eggshells when she is around.u feel frightened than bold.
There is a difference between shyness and fear.
When you are afraid,u feel like u don't wanna offend anybody.
For God's sake is the girl ur everything? Doesnt she too make mistakes?

If u have a Gf and she is too possesive,u had bette even Not alpha GAMMA SEVER such ties because perfect Love casteth out fear.

Anything that entails fear is what is not good.Ok u say u have a gf or bf and u are afraid of it,it means such is not right or gud.
A possesive girl is one also that IDOLISES you.
Mehhn i dislike such things as this,she controls u to do her bidding either by magic power or charm.
U just feel remote controlled when u r around her.
U feel u r not yourself at all, this is not you.
She idolises u by making u a Point of discussion and going far length in showcasing u to her friends.
She does things without ur permission,ie she just does stupid things that u become angry at later.
Imagine if a girl puts ur pics as her screen saver without ur consent.
When u discover,various thoughts flood ur mind.
U become confused because the essence of true love is not about Showing off or bragging.
Sometimes u would become a target for her friends .
U just feel uneasy around her when u discover the length at which she has gone.
She also tends to boss u,ur decisions are not recognised.
Evevn when u r walking with her,ur dignity and integrity is at stake cos u look like a houseboy following her about.

Then u had beta not make mistakes of telling her all about you.
She would use it against you if you ever turn against her.

Its annoying when no matter what she does for u,u should beable to feel free around other girls to some extent and not like you wanna beg her before u talk to others.

Such girls are like bedbugs.
Now,because she iss too possesive u can never love her.
She keeps telling others strange things about u,things that maybe if u hear,u may htink like a fool at first to be happy,but later u just become angry.

Such girls r like the confessor in legend of the seeker.
Tho ,d confessor there was gud,but when u refer to possesive girls,permit me to say she always seduces you.
She is like Magnet and u r iron.

How to know a possesive girl is she is Dominnering.
She is commanding and controlling.

At one time u see her face change when u r near a girl.
The esscence of love is not to mistreat others bad,even those u hate ,but she does that when u r with others.

You are her shield.she praises u alot.
The greatest way to come out of this is to be watchful and watch ur enemies than her.
Sometimes ur enemies know the truth about what ur friend cannot tell u.

Omo,also u need prayers ooh,she must hve captured u tru food,sex or gifts.
Nowadays ,that women n girls r becoming more plentier,if any girl says she loves u or u say u love her,pls thread cautiously and shine ur eyes.
Examine the breadth and length of such love by testing ooh ,so that u dont fall into the hands of a possesive girl.
Re: Possesive Girls Are Evil by sinaj(f): 6:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
Est lof tongue
Re: Possesive Girls Are Evil by LewisO: 6:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
We knew they are.
Re: Possesive Girls Are Evil by Cutehector(m): 6:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
I kinda like possessive girls.... "Kinda like"
Re: Possesive Girls Are Evil by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
Someone must have done something bad to u...but u made good points though
Re: Possesive Girls Are Evil by goodmorning40: 6:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
And u had to write this lengthy thing just for a possessive girl
Re: Possesive Girls Are Evil by manuelpepper: 6:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
every possessive lady in my life, i bind and cast u and burn u at the same time with the fire of holyghost.

I like my freedom and u shall not deprive me of it.
Re: Possesive Girls Are Evil by happyjuliet(f): 6:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
Who offend U cheesy wink cheesy
Re: Possesive Girls Are Evil by Welrez(m): 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
I would advise we should be scared of girlfriend-less girls for they are likely to turn into possessive gfs in relationships.
Re: Possesive Girls Are Evil by morethanadoll(f): 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
Some women become possessive over men when they feel as though they have something to gain or lose from them. Either way, my mom always told me that if another woman can come and take my man, then he was never truly meant for me, anyway.
Re: Possesive Girls Are Evil by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
Tell me something I didn't already know.
Re: Possesive Girls Are Evil by iPrevail(m): 7:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
Senseless rants
Re: Possesive Girls Are Evil by SkinnyDude(m): 11:14am On Apr 17, 2015
nna men! this thing long o
Re: Possesive Girls Are Evil by Deshannel(m): 11:54am On Apr 17, 2015
Welrez:
I would advise we should be scared of girlfriend-less girls for they are likely to turn into possessive gfs in relationships.

True
Re: Possesive Girls Are Evil by Deshannel(m): 11:55am On Apr 17, 2015
iPrevail:
Senseless rants
You didn't have to read it all up. You can always ignore if its meaningless to u
Re: Possesive Girls Are Evil by Deshannel(m): 11:58am On Apr 17, 2015
morethanadoll:
Some women become possessive over men when they feel as though they have something to gain or lose from them. Either way, my mom always told me that if another woman can come and take my man, then he was never truly meant for me, anyway.

My dear, you better learn to stand for what is yours.
A woman comes to seduce your man then u let him go without a second thought on who was really at fault?
Re: Possesive Girls Are Evil by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
Same with passive men grin but that's another thread.

1 Like

Re: Possesive Girls Are Evil by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
sinaj:
Est lof tongue
Est MADNESS tongue
Re: Possesive Girls Are Evil by morethanadoll(f): 1:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
Deshannel:

My dear, you better learn to stand for what is yours.
A woman comes to seduce your man then u let him go without a second thought on who was really at fault?

I understand where you are coming from. I stand for what's mine, but I'm not going to lose myself or fight for any man that wants to stray away. If he isn't standing for me by putting the other woman in her place, then why should I care or be bothered? There are too many men in the world for all of that.
Re: Possesive Girls Are Evil by Honesty007(m): 11:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
goodmorning40:
Re: Possesive Girls Are Evil by Honesty007(m): 11:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
goodmorning40:

i wrote this because either way one can get controlled and possesed by food,gifts and sex.
A possesive girl controls and is domineering.
She spells d guy not to be free.
What i mean not to be free is not only about moving wiff other women or girls,but the Man becomes a fool who cannot make decisions,be manly.
In otherwords,d man turns to the wife and she becomes d husband

(1) (Reply)

Lesbian Harassment:could This Allegation B True Abt Madonna University?must READ / Rokiatu Where Are You? / Photos: When You Leave Him @ Home With The Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.